Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, just personal reasons. I spent a lot of my childhood in a small town there and loved it.

Sorry for the duplicate info on the hearing, I'm not yet caught up on the thread!

A whole day for a hearing like this is unusual since a half day usually does it (and this is bad for Alice because that means there's a LOT of evidence to present to the judge).
I’m not surprised. The list is growing daily!

Reactions: 13
She has her NZ lawyer don't forget... He's so busy working on her case he no longer has any time left for her SM court of public opinion campaign. Wonder if he contributed to her GFM🤔
He never would have donated Anonymously, he needs to be seen as the saviour of mAlice. If he'd donated, he would have written a 1000-word (or whatever the maximum word count is) grandiose message pontificating about all sorts of nonsense on his GoFundMe donation. However I got the vibe that creepy NZ guy (forgot his nickname) has distanced himself from his former Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He never would have donated Anonymously, he needs to be seen as the saviour of mAlice. If he'd donated, he would have written a 1000-word (or whatever the maximum word count is) grandiose message pontificating about all sorts of nonsense on his GoFundMe donation. However I got the vibe that creepy NZ guy (forgot his nickname) has distanced himself from his former Queen.
nah, he has not. He is just focused on Amber Heard right now, as that gives him more attention.

he said this the other day and as always his conclusion is as inaccurate as it gets
wORUlc8.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
A whole day for a hearing like this is unusual since a half day usually does it (and this is bad for Alice because that means there's a LOT of evidence to present to the judge).
So sockcock wasn't lying when he said 'Lts to come out yet though!'

Yeah, but it's about your beloved sis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ll admit to be terrified of what he’s been through. I know I throw sweary words about on here and jokes. But I always come back to him leaving with absolutely nothing. It breaks my heart.
It breaks mine too, imagine just walking out of your home with just the clothes on your back. Ioan must have been absolutely desperate to do that. What had happened for that to happen at that point, what had her cuntiness done, or threatened to do? And did their daughters witness whatever it was? It must have been such a toxic environment for them, and Ioan 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same! He’s been awfully quiet. I expected him to promote the GFM like crazy.

Reactions: 8
We know she can filter the duck out of her face. I guess the same logic does not apply to her legs.

Screenshot_20220708-003034_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s no bleeping way she will qualify for it. She doesn’t have enough work credits to begin with, it’s been too long since she worked, and she’s definitely not sick enough unless you count “in the head.” US turd here. 😉
She can't say she wasn't warned either. Everyone has been telling her this except for her half dozen enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s been awfully quiet
Not really. He's been "Currently focusing on responding to the sadistic assault on Amber Heard. He / Him."

Damn FM 1 & 2 got dumped and NZ fanboy jumped ship. She literally has Pick me Please and a Bulgarian paid troll left.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.