Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to know what @Harper99 means by 'its worse than what we see on social media'. I know Harper isn't actually involved and I know it wouldn't be ethical to share details. But I don't know what is meant by that.
Nothing is being shared anywhere other than social media. But Alice isn't Charlie Sheen (bless his heart, his meltdown was the only thing I had to look fwd to there for several weeks, I love Charlie from a very safe, very long distance). Is she doing Charlie Sheen stuff that is just not being reported because she's not famous? Does Alice swing a sledgie at the house walls when she's drunk? Was she taking max cash out of the ATM each day and having a poolside bonfire each night? Is Alice the reason why the houses either side of her are empty except for squatters (desperate homeless folks)?
Sharing because I don't know that anyone responded.

Not my business to forgive Alice. I don't have a relationship with her. I would presume Ioan doesn't care anymore. I think that leaves it between Alice and god, and it will be her doing the asking :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And you can get disability for being sick in the head. But it has to be a recognized mental illness that keeps you from working. Being a bleep doesn't count.
mAlice would not be eligible based on the following from the 'Social Security Disability for Mental Illness in California' site:

" Social Security is more interested in how your mental condition prevents you from being able to perform substantial work activity than what your specific diagnosis is."

ETA: 'course, she could always make automotive license plates 😁
(used to be, or still is, made by prisoners)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding thread title suggestions, we had a really good one in thread #112 by @missava that was the runner-up and it was great:

My Gruffudd Brings All The Cops to My Door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".
After all these threads now you choose to speak up? Because I’ve been on here since the first thread and it’s not the first time we’ve gone after Alice. And something to keep in mind. Tattlelife isn’t meant for Girl Scouts. It’s a gossip forum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".

Just wanna check, do we still have to be nice to Alice if she's a weapon cos i mean, she is a grade A one so... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
thread title suggestion:

Alice: an agenda hidden inside a cont y mor hidden inside a cheese single.

Gimme a break, I'm trying to please many with one! 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s an abusive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Excuse me, where have I done any of that? Go back through my posts - I have made several - and be specific about where I have engaged in "a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies".

What if she doesn't have the children? And even if she does, will it be enough to cover all her costs?
You can't just get welfare here. There must be medical reasons. You must have filed for disability if you have legit medical reasons.

If you don't - you must be actively looking for work. Each state is different but we really don't just hand out welfare. Mother's with underage children are different. And I mean not school age.

There are many many hoops to go through in this country.

Oh and if you've been part of a home sale in the millions - you have to wait years after that sale to apply.

Oh and if you own a home and are trying to get cash benefits - here in NY - you sign ownership of your house over to the state.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m gonna take a break she’s tiring , xx keep the power all love to you all xx
remember we look after each other on the thread .. if anyone is struggling put it in a spoiler … you’re never alone in this thread xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
More importantly, has mAlice been arrested yet for breaking the TRO?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What on earth has the Wikipedia article on Hautefaye and the killing of someone in the 19th century got to do with Alice Evans? 🥴🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Excuse me, where have I done any of that? Go back through my posts - I have made several - and be specific about where I have engaged in "a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies".

What if she doesn't have the children? And even if she does, will it be enough to cover all her costs?
No it won’t. She’ll barely have enough money to eat let alone shop on eBay.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.