Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bedazzled for the winning thread title suggestion! (Edited for length)

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive behind a spoiler.
Please post any offtopic stuff on the chatter thread.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...day-i-am-thankful-i-am-not-alice-evans.31368/
---
Mod edit changed to be Tattlers as a user doesn't want their name in the title

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:
===============================

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was replying to @Nixlondon

The kids will think what they are guided to think. If they are reassured it’s all ok they will generally be ok. Kids don’t think like adults they need adults to set the tone

My kids turned up to their dads one week and his GF of 2 months who they met once had moved in. No one cried about it although it was confusing, all it took was some reassurance and within a few weeks they got to know her and liked her (she’s still their step-mum 10+ years later). At the time I was bleeping raging inside with him for being a prick but to the kids I said nothing bad and realised it wasn’t that bad and calmed down! So this actually happened TO ME and my children and isn’t a hypothetical situation

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There is no way she would have let Ioan see those kids whether he lived with Bianca or not. Once she knew he had a gf that was it for his relationship with the girls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Never done a re-cap on here but here goes.

Alcatone has been threatening in the guise of dreams towards some twitter users and is now quiet
B and Yo have been at the park
Alice remains a bleep
Alice says duck the TRO
Alice pretended an old post by BW was taking the piss out of her and it was picked up by Daily fail
Alice shoots herself in foot by admitting GFM is for TRO hearing
GFM still up but no-one donating for ages
GFM are twats who have not responded properly to the many reports they have had against this particular GFM
Alice Instagram supporters are still blind, deaf and dumb

Oh and Alice continues to spout tit that directly contradicts other tit she has been spouting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Alcatone has been threatening in the guise of dreams towards some twitter users and is now quiet
Alice remains a bleep
Alice says duck the TRO
Alice pretended an old post by BW was taking the piss out of her and it was picked up by Daily fail
GFM are twats who have not responded properly to the many reports they have had against this particular GFM

Oh and Alice continues to spout tit that directly contradicts other tit she has been spouting.
Good job. For those who feel like TL;DR - Alice is still a weapons grade bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Alice remains a bleep
Alice says duck the TRO

Beautifully summed up @EllaBells!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Alice remains a bleep
Alice says duck the TRO

In other words nothing has changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was replying to @Nixlondon

The kids will think what they are guided to think. If they are reassured it’s all ok they will generally be ok. Kids don’t think like adults they need adults to set the tone

My kids turned up to their dads one week and his GF of 2 months who they met once had moved in. No one cried about it although it was confusing, all it took was some reassurance and within a few weeks they got to know her and liked her (she’s still their step-mum 10+ years later). At the time I was bleeping raging inside with him for being a prick but to the kids I said nothing bad and realised it wasn’t that bad and calmed down! So this actually happened TO ME and my children and isn’t a hypothetical situation
Completely agree. It didn't matter how much i couldn't stand the thought of my kids being around the new girlfriend. It happened and the kids needed to see the adults dealing with it as adults for their sake and not our own. Same here as well, she's been step mum to them for 10+ years. They had a baby and married within a year. Our kids simply have 2 different parts of the same family who they love and have grown to be beautiful girls. Those kids, however much Alice tries to say are happy, would have been even happier and adjusted by now if the seperation was handled in a decent way without poison being dripped into the kids ears. I remember at one point when my ex left that i kinda felt more anger than hurt. I had this anger that i had been with him from us both being at school, chose to have 4 kids, chose to buy a house, did everything for him and the kids and it was okay for him to just up and walk away but my life had to continue the same, the same every day things needed doing as normal. I had no choice but to carry on, i couldn't just walk away and that made me furious. I feel that Alice had a similar anger, like how dare he leave me. It's like she's more concerned about hurting and humiliating him for simply leaving her or for her losing that bit of status she had, not hurt or devastated because of the love that's gone or how it affects the kids. Obviously i'm not a psycho witch, there were lots of tears but within a month i stopped the crying, decided that i never relied on him before so why did i need to now, walked away from everything we had, even the home we owned and built our own new different life. Stayed civil with the ex and partner and always avoided letting the kids know that i think dad and his bogan bleep are nob heads when they came home to tell me what they had been doing with them at the weekend!....see Alice, you think it but don't show it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I dont know but those two messages next two each other look so funny to me LOL
8B3D630D-247B-4804-8190-331C1D771A37.jpeg

Screenshot_20220706-030831_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Alice will emotionally torture the girls if they ever try to have any contact with their dad that isn’t completely centred around her. 😔

They have no chance of benefiting from a relationship with Bianca so long as Alice is about. Imagine what a threat Bianca is to her. She’s a woman that actually gets out of bed and does things. Her girls would discover that they can do the stuff other families do. Alice can’t cope with that. Bianca faces adversity and rises to the challenge while Alice has nothing, but endless excuses for staying in bed.

Ioan won’t put his girls in her firing line or set them up for being stooges in her ugly dramas. He will stand aside while Alice continues to unravel and will be waiting patiently for the girls to come to him.

That’s what I’m seeing anyway. ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I'm not sure it's very wise for BW to get into to and fro discussions about who did her make up and when the photo was taken and if she wants to meet IG's children. She doesn't need to do this. Alice is quite capable of showing herself up and the post about the makeup blew up in Alice's face because it was obvious what she was doing.
Never complain, never explain....it's just going to escalate on SM otherwise. If I were her I would have just deleted those posts from my timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's because you are not a selfish bleep. nAlice is terrified the kids might actually LIKE Bianca and of course Bear too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure it's very wise for BW to get into to and fro discussions about who did her make up and when the photo was taken and if she wants to meet IG's children. She doesn't need to do this. Alice is quite capable of showing herself up and the post about the makeup blew up in Alice's face because it was obvious what she was doing.
Never complain, never explain....it's just going to escalate on SM otherwise. If I were her I would have just deleted those posts from my timeline.
Generally agreed, but she solved this pretty nicely in my opinion. But of course the danger of replying to SM posts is that at some point you may slip up and say what you actually think (of course Bianca thinks Alice is an absolute bleep, who wouldn't in her position). As she said yesterday:
8hZeUl6.png

I disagree about deleting the comments though, this makes it look like she and Ioan really dont want the kids. She is deleting the rude comments Alice's minions leave that directly accuse her of keeping him away from the kids, I think those polite comments can stay (and her liking them sends a strong message imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I would say that Alice would be desperately sending her fm army out into the wild to figure out who this ex is...but she barely has any legit fm's now who will help so that's that, soz Alice 😂😂
Of course. We need to know if it was another innocent married man that homewrecker Bianca with her kinetic fanny stole away. Damn Alice will have to go fishing herself but at least she can do it from her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually remember a DM comment that mentioned a boyfriend (with name) she had in 2020/21 but in a pretty negative context. I think they were implying that Bianca was cheating on Ioan while he was living with Alice LOL (which is funny given that Alice thinks telling everyone that she and Ioan had sex would bother her)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Generally agreed, but she solved this pretty nicely in my opinion. But of course the danger of replying to SM posts is that at some point you may slip up and say what you actually think (of course Bianca thinks Alice is an absolute bleep, who wouldn't in her position)
In a way it starts a call and response via social media. Alice has spent months on end trying to get a response out of her ex, with no luck. Posting things that will make people question Bianca and tempt her to respond is a side door in. Once it's open... I think it's an avenue that should be traveled sparingly.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.