Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBells

Never done a re-cap on here but here goes.

Alcatone has been threatening in the guise of dreams towards some twitter users and is now quiet
B and Yo have been at the park
Alice remains a cunt
Alice says Fuck the TRO
Alice pretended an old post by BW was taking the piss out of her and it was picked up by Daily fail
Alice shoots herself in foot by admitting GFM is for TRO hearing
GFM still up but no-one donating for ages
GFM are twats who have not responded properly to the many reports they have had against this particular GFM
Alice Instagram supporters are still blind, deaf and dumb

Oh and Alice continues to spout shit that directly contradicts other shit she has been spouting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

plinky2

VIP Member
It’s just wearying being a person who has gone through a difficult split with kids to kind of have all of the hypothetical situations and solutions thrown around, for those of us who have lived through a shit show (not to this proportion in my case) we have a fairly good idea of what goes on and how to handle things. A lot of us are living proof of how to handle a bad situation to get a good outcome. I went back to read the TRO and I think others should to get an idea of what he’s had to deal with.

In Oct 21, Alice used ELSIE’s phone to contact Ioan, leaving A disgusting voice note for him about Bianca. She also quizzed Elsie and made her cry trying To find out if Bianca was pregnant. Alice also told him that the kids said he was dull and boring and ran away when he phoned them. She also spammed him with abuse whenever the girls were with him, threatening To call the police

I will only say this once more really
Ioan has stepped back from the kids to shield them from these awful things. If he doesn’t phone, they can’t be quizzed, they won’t cry. If he doesn’t try to visit, they won’t be coached to say they hate him. He has temporarily GIVEN UP seeing them to make sure that they don’t have to witness any more awful things. He is clearly taking the ‘bad guy’ rap with his own kids and not even defending himself - to protect them. I WOULD DO THE SAME THING. He is biding his time to get his legal action in place and probably hoping that her anger will dissipate (it won’t)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
My day:
1) did the dishes
2) brought the bin back in

Still more productive than Alice
Sorry but you are not.

Alice's day

1. Stagger out of bed and check the kids are on their devices. They are - all good.
2. Let Emma out so she can poo in the yard.
3. Fire up the laptop to check what the $!&* bogan has done now. Note that she is taking the piss out of me again by wearing red lipstick. Save image for shit-posting about later.
4. Whine to Gloria about evil bogan and the hub she stole while Glo cleans the kitchen.
5. Look at ebay for more designer clothes to buy on new account that the pesky Twattlers don't know about. Remind myself that I am the smartest person in the room.
6. Check the GoFundMe. :confused: I thought my rich friends loved me??
7. Respond to Ioan's lawyer latest email with "Fuck the TRO". Tell the kids their deadbeat dad emailed to say he doesn't want to see them.
8. Fire up sock account on twitter to reply to hater's messages that are 3 months old.
9. Order pizza because I love my BABIES and No 7 is their favourite.
10. Open a new box of wine as a reward for being productive all day.
11. Take selfies and filter them to fuck. Post to Instagram because everyone needs something beautiful to look at. I am a lover of humans after all.
12. Take photo of sleeping child and put finger under her nose to check she is still breathing. Post to instagram.
13. Lurk Tattle and take screenshots.
14. Pass out.

Now that's what I call being productive!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I actually hate the C word but I am always amused how people are using it on this thread. Much amusement.

I’ve got my OH suggesting C word phrases now and he never uses that word either 🤣. His contribution - “if Alice is that low on cash she should be cunting her pennies”

I’m kicking him out. Seriously. I’m ashamed of him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I feel like something big is coming. The escalation in her behavior and the continued lies and changing narratives tells me she's worried. What is she afraid will come out? 🤔

Whatever it is, I say bring it. Because this never ending cycle of abuse and defamation against Ioan and Bianca is tiresome. And there haven't seen any meaningful consequences yet. And it's time, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My day so far:

1. Haven't called my MIL a cunt.

2. Haven't called my husband a pussy in person or on SM.

3. Still married.

#winning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Sinhead

Months time lurking, first time posting. I LOVE the spirit here, good-badass-and-sensitive humoured. I am not a native english speaker and learn a lot-cuntless loooot. I just wanted to get an insight because yesterday I couldn't help liking some of the hilarious posts here and needed to say "hello, je suis inoffensive, j'habite en France, je suivais Alice et elle m'a dirigée vers Tattle Life par ses propres commentaires..." such a cunt... I've read the Tro's docs, have been feeling sorry for Yo and his girls, and Bianca. But, from France, what utterly disgusts me is the simultaneous tragedy of wee Aidan in Chicago, while AE tries to GFM her greedy instincts. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

plinky2

VIP Member
She also:
-Never replied to him on his contact day so he couldn’t have the kids
-Emotionally blackmailed him with Elsie into using Gloria to babysit instead of the after school club he organised himself (for when they had mediation sessions)
- told him Ella wasn’t coming as not well, then got Ella to beg him to pick her up from the house and when he asked Gloria to drop her off to him, they refused so she couldn’t see him at all
- Demanded constantly to speak to Elsie on his contact days, even threatening to call the police
- told the kids they would be homeless and when they cried, told Ioan it was all his fault
- showed them newspaper articles and discussed B’s social media posts with a 7yo
- ELLA RECORDED HER CONVOS WITH IOAN AND PLAYED IT BACK TO ALICE

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

welp

VIP Member
"to find a lawyer that want to go that way"

aka somebody that is willing to ruin their reputation with the most ridiculous defense ever
Screenshot_20220706-221353_Instagram.jpg

Alice has lied in the court papers about getting in the upcoming days a lawyer, too

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

welp

VIP Member
I'm not sure it's very wise for BW to get into to and fro discussions about who did her make up and when the photo was taken and if she wants to meet IG's children. She doesn't need to do this. Alice is quite capable of showing herself up and the post about the makeup blew up in Alice's face because it was obvious what she was doing.
Never complain, never explain....it's just going to escalate on SM otherwise. If I were her I would have just deleted those posts from my timeline.
Generally agreed, but she solved this pretty nicely in my opinion. But of course the danger of replying to SM posts is that at some point you may slip up and say what you actually think (of course Bianca thinks Alice is an absolute cunt, who wouldn't in her position). As she said yesterday:
8hZeUl6.png

I disagree about deleting the comments though, this makes it look like she and Ioan really dont want the kids. She is deleting the rude comments Alice's minions leave that directly accuse her of keeping him away from the kids, I think those polite comments can stay (and her liking them sends a strong message imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Loveu2

VIP Member
Don't think I've stated my opinion yet.
Alice is a cunt. I've learned this gem here, by the way. American here, we don't use this term much.
I'm finding ways to use it. For example, Alice is a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

M33L4

VIP Member
My day
•apparently Spice Girls 2 become 1 isn’t an option for a first dance
•rescheduled my wedding to give me time to change the groom

• Haha
Reactions: 49

AstaLaVistaMista

I was replying to @Nixlondon

The kids will think what they are guided to think. If they are reassured it’s all ok they will generally be ok. Kids don’t think like adults they need adults to set the tone

My kids turned up to their dads one week and his GF of 2 months who they met once had moved in. No one cried about it although it was confusing, all it took was some reassurance and within a few weeks they got to know her and liked her (she’s still their step-mum 10+ years later). At the time I was fucking raging inside with him for being a prick but to the kids I said nothing bad and realised it wasn’t that bad and calmed down! So this actually happened TO ME and my children and isn’t a hypothetical situation
Completely agree. It didn't matter how much i couldn't stand the thought of my kids being around the new girlfriend. It happened and the kids needed to see the adults dealing with it as adults for their sake and not our own. Same here as well, she's been step mum to them for 10+ years. They had a baby and married within a year. Our kids simply have 2 different parts of the same family who they love and have grown to be beautiful girls. Those kids, however much Alice tries to say are happy, would have been even happier and adjusted by now if the seperation was handled in a decent way without poison being dripped into the kids ears. I remember at one point when my ex left that i kinda felt more anger than hurt. I had this anger that i had been with him from us both being at school, chose to have 4 kids, chose to buy a house, did everything for him and the kids and it was okay for him to just up and walk away but my life had to continue the same, the same every day things needed doing as normal. I had no choice but to carry on, i couldn't just walk away and that made me furious. I feel that Alice had a similar anger, like how dare he leave me. It's like she's more concerned about hurting and humiliating him for simply leaving her or for her losing that bit of status she had, not hurt or devastated because of the love that's gone or how it affects the kids. Obviously i'm not a psycho bitch, there were lots of tears but within a month i stopped the crying, decided that i never relied on him before so why did i need to now, walked away from everything we had, even the home we owned and built our own new different life. Stayed civil with the ex and partner and always avoided letting the kids know that i think dad and his bogan whore are nob heads when they came home to tell me what they had been doing with them at the weekend!....see Alice, you think it but don't show it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
He never would have donated Anonymously, he needs to be seen as the saviour of mAlice. If he'd donated, he would have written a 1000-word (or whatever the maximum word count is) grandiose message pontificating about all sorts of nonsense on his GoFundMe donation. However I got the vibe that creepy NZ guy (forgot his nickname) has distanced himself from his former Queen.
nah, he has not. He is just focused on Amber Heard right now, as that gives him more attention.

he said this the other day and as always his conclusion is as inaccurate as it gets
wORUlc8.png

• Haha
  • Wow

plinky2

VIP Member
I was replying to @Nixlondon

The kids will think what they are guided to think. If they are reassured it’s all ok they will generally be ok. Kids don’t think like adults they need adults to set the tone

My kids turned up to their dads one week and his GF of 2 months who they met once had moved in. No one cried about it although it was confusing, all it took was some reassurance and within a few weeks they got to know her and liked her (she’s still their step-mum 10+ years later). At the time I was fucking raging inside with him for being a prick but to the kids I said nothing bad and realised it wasn’t that bad and calmed down! So this actually happened TO ME and my children and isn’t a hypothetical situation

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
There is no way she would have let Ioan see those kids whether he lived with Bianca or not. Once she knew he had a gf that was it for his relationship with the girls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47