Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If additional fillings are made with the Court, yes. Otherwise we may be able to order a copy of the court reporter's transcript of the hearing.
How much would the court reporter's transcript of the hearing be? I am sure Tattlers could club together for this. Money well spent imo and it will keep this thread going to #200 and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sooo exactly what they’re doing to BW … 😳😂
Her minions are a even bigger contradiction of her narrative (at least she has personal interest, still doesnt fit to her "how can you against somebody you dont know"): they are angry at BW as if she stole her husbands (too). Obviously this isnt too unusual: Investment is common in all areas (we do it too). But Bianca - on the outside - is at least a kind woman, Alice is pure evil, says constantly vile things, so it makes sense as a uninvolved party to be very invested in disliking her (like she dislikes Trump etc), for Bianca not really.

But trolls tend to target people with a positive mindset or good life because they just cant comprehend and not relate to their miserable life, so it kinda makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How much would the court reporter's transcript of the hearing be? I am sure Tattlers could club together for this. Money well spent imo and it will keep this thread going to #200 and more.
GFM. It's an emergency no?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's very kind but the transcripts are usually pretty expensive. I'd rather Tattle Turds donate to charities, such as MS research, like they did before.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would also like to add that I have no desire whatsoever to eat bits of Alice in a "tartine". or bits of any other human either, to be clear. Methinks the comparison is a tad disingenuous. Just a tad.
I can’t touch a drop of alcohol so I’d also have to excuse myself from any cannibalising of Alice Evans (the old soak).
Let’s set up a GFM to cover costs and any excess can go to a Domestic Abuse Charity 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not really. He's been "Currently focusing on responding to the sadistic assault on Amber Heard. He / Him."

Damn FM 1 & 2 got dumped and NZ fanboy jumped ship. She literally has Pick me Please and a Bulgarian paid troll left.
Pick me please 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well named

I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".
Give the woman a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
when is Alice going to take a break from her abuse may I ask?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I like the saying To err is human, to forgive divine, because I'm not a narc to consider myself a goddess and therefore I don't have to forgive, I can just be a regular human bleep.

That said, Alice doesn't err, she is malicious on purpose. And she has not done anything to most of us so there's really nothing to forgive her for (the bullied and doxxed by her minions are a different story, but they're a minority). Ioan and Bianca might be the bigger people and forgive her eventually, but she needs to decunt herself first.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has she tried to make them a different colour and failed miserably at it? It's like they are meant to be green but she's make them massive and brown when they aren't meant to be

Forgot to add its like she's turning into Rudolph with that nose... That's the nose of beginning to have too much alcohol
I’ll admit to be terrified of what he’s been through. I know I throw sweary words about on here and jokes. But I always come back to him leaving with absolutely nothing. It breaks my heart.
I remember Alice talking about what he had left on the nightstand beside his bed, which would not have been the same bed Alice slept in. He left his glasses, his AirPods, all kinds of intimate little objects one puts on a nightstand. Whatever happened that New Year’s Day was bad, really bad. I have a feeling the kids saw it all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I remember Alice talking about what he had left on the nightstand beside his bed, which would not have been the same bed Alice slept in. He left his glasses, his AirPods, all kinds of intimate little objects one puts on a nightstand. Whatever happened that New Year’s Day was bad, really bad. I have a feeling the kids saw it all.
The toothbrush! The legendary toothbrush.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact she even puts this out there and paints herself as a victim? Mind blowing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It breaks mine too, imagine just walking out of your home with just the clothes on your back. Ioan must have been absolutely desperate to do that. What had happened for that to happen at that point, what had her cuntiness done, or threatened to do? And did their daughters witness whatever it was? It must have been such a toxic environment for them, and Ioan 😢
It was New Years Day, odds are the kids witnessed everything, that house is not very big, and Alice was probably screeching and screaming like the crazy woman she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".
Regarding the criticism of clothing pics: See the Internet. GoFugYourself is a very interesting site. Vogue, Cosmo, Harpers, all those rags do talk clothing. She actively engages with the world through her social media and thinks she's something of a style maven. So, I get to opine should I so choose. Regarding all the other stuff, I'm down for weird lusts and I wholly sympathize with my fellow humans' mental illnesses. As for erring and forgiving, well, bless your heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s set up a GFM to cover costs and any excess can go to a Domestic Abuse Charity 😀
Yes - I also recommend it goes to a small charity - not one of those big ones with fancy offices and CEOs on 6 figure salaries.

Looking at the bigger picture here, this whole sordid tale is a "teachable moment" as Dr Phil would say. Women CAN be abusers and there needs to be more public awareness around this. As people on here have repeatedly said, if a man did what Alice has done and continues to do, there would be uproar not FM minions enabling her and giving her money. I have seen hard evidence change people's minds on here. Tattle used to harbour quite a few victim blamers and enablers but it's just the odd one now. So I would be happy to chip in to help with the cost.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Alexander Pope also said, "Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think she thinks enough, nor is able to think enough, to have an end game. She thinks as far ahead as "getting Ioan to do XYZ". That is still her focus. She can't move beyond that. She can't see he isn't coming back and she really will now have to live without him (and his money).
One of us commented that they don't mind if he ends up bankrupt and in debt. I wouldn't say I don't mind but I can see it being a definite possibility by the time this divorce and settlement is all done. But he will be ok, he has a body of work and a good working reputation, so he can earn again and obviously has money mgt skills, so he can also save and invest again.
But once he has prised that limpet off, she will be on her own. And she has no earning capacity and def no money mgt skills. So it will literally be her and 2 girls in a shopping trolley. Or maybe a car if she gets a car in the settlement. How much is welfare in the US, can anyone tell me?
I said I wouldn’t mind if Alice dragging out the divorce bankrupts him, only because I know he can earn money easily, he would be fine, but it would force Alice to go to work. I honestly think doing a real job would be good for Alice, it wouldn’t be as an actress, that’s not even an option, but there are many jobs available she could do. For once in her life she needs to become independent, not rely on a man to support her. At her age, and the reality of how she really looks, she’s not going to find a rich man who would be willing to marry her and support her the way Ioan did.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After all these threads now you choose to speak up? Because I’ve been on here since the first thread and it’s not the first time we’ve gone after Alice. And something to keep in mind. Tattlelife isn’t meant for Girl Scouts. It’s a gossip forum.
I know, right? It's thread 115. Where was all this in threat 39? Or 43? What about 43 for duck's sake??!?!??!

Just wanna check, do we still have to be nice to Alice if she's a weapon cos i mean, she is a grade A one so... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No. Carry on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.