Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many of us here have lost loved ones to suicide. Many others have suffered with ideation, including Alice I believe. We are all flawed humans. I would hope we can be mindful of this.

Just my little Friday pep talk. Kisses. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you. I hope you are well too. I'm ok most days. But I follow my Dr's advice (all 4 of them) and take the medications, keep moving, and I don't stress and show my ass on social media, so there's that.

I have to wonder what her end game is. In the US she may not be eligible to receive disability benefits. You actually have to work to pay into the system to claim it. If she's not going to receive any spousal support (I bleeping hope not) she will have to WORK (sorry Alice I know it's a triggering word) or collect welfare. She needs to be realistic, child support only last until the BABIES are 18. FYI Alice, that means not that far off.
Make better choices witch.
I don't think she thinks enough, nor is able to think enough, to have an end game. She thinks as far ahead as "getting Ioan to do XYZ". That is still her focus. She can't move beyond that. She can't see he isn't coming back and she really will now have to live without him (and his money).
One of us commented that they don't mind if he ends up bankrupt and in debt. I wouldn't say I don't mind but I can see it being a definite possibility by the time this divorce and settlement is all done. But he will be ok, he has a body of work and a good working reputation, so he can earn again and obviously has money mgt skills, so he can also save and invest again.
But once he has prised that limpet off, she will be on her own. And she has no earning capacity and def no money mgt skills. So it will literally be her and 2 girls in a shopping trolley. Or maybe a car if she gets a car in the settlement. How much is welfare in the US, can anyone tell me?

Reactions: 15
I was actually going to say she should move to Scunthorpe…
I'm just picturing Alice in Scunthorpe, walking down the streets in her bow shoes, shouting at the locals, 'im famous you know! What do you mean you haven't seen the Xmas card?!' as those wily locals shout back at her - 'get those rats sorted out in that car of yours' before they leave her to shop in heron foods. And no, I'm not deriding any good people of Scunthorpe, I speak as a humble person who lives in England's north. All my insults are poked purely at Alice for being Alice.

This shade of blonde was so much more flattering on her, as was the softer make up. Alice take note…
But why is her gob always open like a hoover?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'll vote for any title containing the words Cheese Singles or Loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Many of us here have lost loved ones to suicide. Many others have suffered with ideation, including Alice I believe. We are all flawed humans. I would hope we can be mindful of this.

Just my little Friday pep talk. Kisses. 😘
Ah totally agree, we are all flawed because we are human. It's a part of our condition - sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll vote for any title containing the words Cheese Singles or Loved it.
Personally I would as wedding gift .. give @M33L4 her thread title which was in Welsh 😩 I can’t find the thread number but it was on here early doors xx much love mimsy you make the threads and despite the fact we’ve told you to leave him 😏😝😉 I wish you both all the best xxx love you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Personally I would as wedding gift .. give @M33L4 her thread title which was in Welsh 😩 I can’t find the thread number but it was on here early doors xx much love mimsy you make the threads and despite the fact we’ve told you to leave him 😏😝😉 I wish you both all the best xxx love you 😘
as commented and suggested by @M33L4 Title Suggestion: Alice is a Cont Y mor.

(post #145)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she thinks enough, nor is able to think enough, to have an end game. She thinks as far ahead as "getting Ioan to do XYZ". That is still her focus. She can't move beyond that. She can't see he isn't coming back and she really will now have to live without him (and his money).
One of us commented that they don't mind if he ends up bankrupt and in debt. I wouldn't say I don't mind but I can see it being a definite possibility by the time this divorce and settlement is all done. But he will be ok, he has a body of work and a good working reputation, so he can earn again and obviously has money mgt skills, so he can also save and invest again.
But once he has prised that limpet off, she will be on her own. And she has no earning capacity and def no money mgt skills. So it will literally be her and 2 girls in a shopping trolley. Or maybe a car if she gets a car in the settlement. How much is welfare in the US, can anyone tell me?
I'm not sure, but it can't really be enough. Maybe that's what she wants so she can screech on social media.

Reactions: 10
FFS I’m down to 3/5 senses ..
Oooouch she's got some scrawny looking pins going on there. I have always preferred a more shapely leg. Apparently this (a shapely pin) appeals to men because it is a subliminal signal of good breastfeeding material, I kid you not! I read this in some medical journal. As it happens, I was great at breastfeeding and I do pocsess shapely ones, maybe there is something in this. Or maybe I'm just talking bollocks because it's been a long working day and I've just had three glasses of rose. Sod it, I was good in the feeding department, it's Friday, let's raise a glass to things we are good at! Alice, you're really good at bad selfies, cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".
Givemestrength 🙄🍸🍸🚬🚬🚬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We thank you for your opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't really care if she reads here.
I'd like for for him to have a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Givemestrength 🙄🍸🍸🚬🚬🚬
To err is human, to forgive is divine - great, go pass these words to Alice, because if anyone needs them it is her. This site is a group that share a common dislike of Alice because she is a rude arrogant person who has put herself up there for all to see. She has purposely exposed every painful part of her broken relationship, over shared on just about everything. Encouraged the trolling of ioans partner and Ioan himself. Lied, shown herself up time and time again on SM forums. Screamed at people online and one poor soul in a multi storey car park. On here people share their own situations, problems and I see a lot of affection for each other. You may need to.find another group online - Alice has some fan sites out there you could look into, or just follow her on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.