Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So she is giving it loads on the DM comments.

Fizzbop Evans: No, Alice didn't go through Bianca's Insta. What actually happened was that it was a Tat t le member causing trouble by posting the picture/post to that site and saying that Bianca was mocking Alice. A 'joke', apparently. Now fellow members are backslapping that person for apparently being the cause of Alice's 'take down', they think Alice will be jailed now, the saddos.

BIB Sure Jen.. Also Fizzy gives the game away. How would a randomer know whether Alice went through Bianca's Insta??

Fizzbop Evans: nice try, T a Ttl e member - there's even worse on there then wanting to see Alice in a skip. They seem to want to drive her to something terrible, they'd like that. That site needs re-investigating and shutting down.

Jesus wept. Tattlers have wanted Alice to get her shit together - "drive her to something terrible" trying to guilt trip us, mAlice? Hoarse Whisperer MO on display again. :sick:

Fizzbop Evans: Oh my word, go and have a look at the T a tt let Alice Evans threads, they're practically wishing d eath on her, saying they want to see her in a skip etc. - these people are sad!

Eh, untrue. No one wants mAlice dead but a spell in jail perhaps... Also didn't you say you were homeless? Another lie that. Funny how she is directing DM readers on here when we are all so evil.

Fizzbop Evans: They've even mentioned Alice's RACE on that site - yes, really. Nasty groupthink gang bullies with a veneer of fake 'community' sweetness.

WTF? So what? Are you a victim of racism now mAlice?? It's not your skin colour that's the issue ffs. Race is a red herring. It's the entitled madam and abusive behaviour.

Fizzbop Evans: I think the T-w-att-lers have set this up. They're glorying in it now. Read the Guardian article about that site and those who frequent it. Utterly vile.

So it OUR fault you posted that crap that Bianca was mocking you? Nice try as you would say yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Invictus

Chatty Member
Screen-Shot-2017-12-08-at-4.54.45-PM~2.jpg

Making Gruffudd memes and transforming ugly medieval babies into the patron saint is highly enjoyable. Highly suggest

• Haha
  • Heart
ALICE, STOP COMPARING YOUR IMAGINARY HEALTH ISSUES TO MS.
To have the audacity to say you have a similar disease. NO. YOU DO NOT. Your undiagnosed illness is NOTHING like MS.
And, idk, maybe most people wouldn't make jokes or awful comments about MS simply because they're decent people who have empathy. And not because you reckon you can compare your made up BS to MS.

• Angry
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Because nothing says 'I love my kids' more than a flash going off in their face at 5am

• Sad
  • Sick

Ice Cream Enthusiast

Just for the record I am showing @Ice Cream Enthusiast 's post as mAlice is now trying to twist this by pretending she didn't see the caption and was therefore duped by a Tattler into thinking B was taking the piss. It was funny too @Ice Cream Enthusiast

View attachment 1387118
Thank you! I have been a bit upset at the thought that my joke may have caused suffering for Bianca. I am glad that the DM updated the article, although too late. (Thank you to the Tattler who contacted the author). I also feel a little encouraged by B's latest Instagram story. It looks like she is having an enjoyable day. I am hoping that the publicity has only helped her. If her Instagram followers go up any higher, I am going to expect an extra role in the Ray of Sunshine movie... as a woman eating ice cream, of course!

I was inspired by others to update my avatar :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Ok. I guess it wouldn't make sense to pull a stunt like that when he was in Oz as he was hardly going to break his contract and return to LA.

Why is she so desperate to get him in the house? She might have planned a routine where she and the kids all start crying and begging him to return in the hope of him relenting?! ugh
When people pointed out to her (pre-TRO) that she and Ioan should meet with a neutral third party on a neutral place she flat out insisted it must be them alone in the house, which suggests to me that a) she wants to do something to him without credible witnesses being around (e.g. threatening), her refusal to use the wizard proves this tbh or b) claim that he did something to her and proving it with his DNA being in the house and the kids as witnesses. Possibly b) is her blackmail for a)

Either way it's a very common trap people set to fake domestic violence, that's why lawyers play safe. Especially with people like her.

or she really thinks if he is in the house with them all memories return and he really comes back lol

Feather fans

VIP Member
Sorry, I just have to vent:
It has been two motherfucking years, you fucking crazy cunt! Just fucking go do something with your fucking life, unglue yourself from this insane fucked up cycle of fuckideness you insane bitch arent you fucking bored with that shit and yourself?!? Fo something different for a change, seriously!
Sorry everybody, feeling better now and can carryon reading

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
So at the time of these posts my frustrations were this.
Posters coming along saying what’s CPS doing where are the police - why is no one intervening - this womens crazy - those poor kids.
Quite rightly and all correct.
Then I’d say but what’s IG doing ?
Cue a slue of IG can’t do anything iAE stops him seeing the kids what can he do? Can he drag them out the house kicking and screaming? Rinse and repeat but quite aggressively at times and repeated over and over whilst ridiculing me and any other poor poster who asked the same question.

My opinion then and the reason I pushed back was based around the narrative that IG was not seeing his children.
My argument always was that there are things you can do if your ex stops you seeing your children, and those links I posted demonstrated the actions you can take-to ensure you can secure access to your children. Not immediate custody- but safe visitation- no one should be without visiting their children for 18months. Certainly not someone like IG with money and access to lawyers. Even with covid. There is no way he wouldn’t get visitation if he requested it.
I think it’s a reasonable question to ask while acknowledging you don’t have all the information.
there is a difference between a parent not letting you see the kids and the parent having done enough PA on the kids so that they dont want to see you. you can legally do for both things something (bit hard if one party keeps postponing court dates and fucking over negotiations though), but the latter is incredibly painful because you will be accused of hurting the kids (not only by the parent but also the kids: Alice already said that she equals reunification to conversion therapy), this is why many fathers do opt out to stay away completely until the kids move towards them on their own.

The theory is one thing, the reality is quite different.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Dazzledent

7138DD06-F862-4081-AF6F-86B3696E2BBA.jpeg

Hoo boy this description sounds very close to home. Sure these FMs aren’t havin’ a laff?

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
So wait she is now accusing Ioan of cheating on Bianca with a $1k sex worker?!

she said it was their money he was Using.

that’s defamation surely, I’m not familiar with it other than watching the recent trial but surely she is defaming him by saying he’s paying for sex?

she gets off on the fact we speak about her. If we stopped these threads completely she’d be devastated because she would realise how insignificant and pathetic she is. In the words of the famous big brother quote from Nikki Graham…

WHO IS SHE!? WHO EVEN IS SHE?! WHO IS SHE THOUGH!

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
There’s been some disturbing coincidences that lead me to believe that one of the FMs engaged in massive abuse online is actually a pre-teen. Alice taught whoever it is well. It may be E, it may be a friend, or a combination thereof. Alice completed the job she set out to do, which was manipulate at least one of her kids (and I suspect both) into wanting to do anything possible to harm their father because he “hurt” their mother. There is no acknowledgement of her wrongdoing anywhere for anything. She’s the victim. I’m disheartened to see how far she’s gone with PA (even though we suspected it). I hope there can be some genuine healing at some point.
Co-signed. I think a pre-teen is very much involved and it's heartbreaking. IMO, the girls need therapy that their mother has no control over at all and hopefully by someone who is court appointed/approved.

• Sad
  • Wow

NigelTufnel

This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
You sadly can’t just waltz in and take your children if the other parent withholds them as Alice has. He has also tried to go to court multiple times and Alice has failed to show because she knows it stalls the process and him having access to his children. After ringing and trying to arrange meets in a civilised way, Alice tried to control things and he tried to arrange childcare access via an impartial app which she ignored because she couldn’t manipulate the situation. If he’s such a deadbeat why is he spending a fortune trying to see them?

• Heart

Harper99

I don't see anything "truly horrific like physical assault or harm to herself or the children". IG is keeping his distance so the chances of her assaulting him are slim. The "harm to herself or the children" is an empty threat designed to manipulate and terrorise.

AE's weapons of choice are internet abuse and PAing the kids and she has been doing that for 18 months now. The TRO didn't make any difference to her behaviour in the end.
There’s been some disturbing coincidences that lead me to believe that one of the FMs engaged in massive abuse online is actually a pre-teen. Alice taught whoever it is well. It may be E, it may be a friend, or a combination thereof. Alice completed the job she set out to do, which was manipulate at least one of her kids (and I suspect both) into wanting to do anything possible to harm their father because he “hurt” their mother. There is no acknowledgement of her wrongdoing anywhere for anything. She’s the victim. I’m disheartened to see how far she’s gone with PA (even though we suspected it). I hope there can be some genuine healing at some point.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42