Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
How in the world do know what he’s filed and what he hasn’t? You don’t. What you miss is that Alice doesn’t give a crap about the legal system. Until they have custody worked out, she’s got 100 percent legal and physical custody. That’s been documented numerous times. He is NOT leaving his girls behind - he’s trying to establish a stable life so he can get them for as much as the court allows. There has been so much PA already, that everything needs to be handled with kid gloves now. As for what he was doing earlier, I know you think he could have pulled them out of the house. And he probably wanted to. But he’s following his lawyers’ instructions to the letter. He’s a smart client. And over time, he’ll get what he wants. Sorry it won’t happen fast enough for you, but since you’re familiar with family law, that’s the breaks. And involving CPS with toe wealthy white parents who aren’t engaged in physical abuse 8is sadly not on the priority list.
I have absolutely no idea what your response is about as you’re replying to statements I haven’t made. So therefore I can only assume you’re confused.
Also you’re stating an awful lot of your opinions as facts there- do you know the difference?

Reactions: 3

SusanC

VIP Member
It’s a highly anti-Alice’s actions thus far and a highly “let Ioan see his kids” thread. People have argued far and wide on this site why Ioan hasn’t seen the girls, is he doing enough, why won’t the court mandate visitation, etc. If this is pro-Bianca and Ioan, it’s because it’s nice to see someone escape and abusive situation and have someone to support them. A lot of people in here aren’t fans of them, and that’s fine. We don’t bully them off Tattle.

I’m a lawyer and I have questioned what the strategy is here, but I know *for a fact* that there is a lot going on behind the scenes we aren’t privy to. This is much uglier than is being presented. Do you really think Alice’s narrative is all the information and we can judge from there?!? No. It’s not. This is a high-conflict situation being handled in a way designed to give Ioan access to his children (totally mindfucked by Alice) in a way where everyone stays safe and healthy.

We don’t know all the details here, so slagging off Ioan until the details become clear is simply ignorant. And I say that as someone who isn’t a great fan of Ioan, but who at least understands the balls it took for him to finally leave her.
So you have personal knowledge of this case? Or drawing inferences from what you've read, crossed with personal experience of other cases?

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I wonder what papers she got served? 🤔
On a Sunday??

Worse is when they say she's written it. I hope it is more like she she's written a screen treatment based on her life, and they hire a pro to actually write the movie script. Otherwise, it will be worse than mediocre.
I think BW did a screenwriting course but yeah it would be good if they got a professional to help her with it.

I sold my first script. Just because it’s her first doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bad. 🤷‍♀️
Did it get made?

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how the DM article got changed? Did they just insert an extra piece to it explaining that it came from Bianca account in 2020?

welp

VIP Member
I wonder how mental you have to be to complain about a woman not closing her harmless SM forever while you are literally cheerleading on somebody using her SM to harrass people.
Did anyone else read that as ToLice confirming that the Twitter account that was arguing with C&S is a child?
imo not, that C&S is pretty harsh on the daughter, I think that's what Alice's brothers references to

Not sure I'll manage to pop this in correctly, link to YoBee video at the MS event.

Edit: oh poo. I'm getting an error. Getty Images, Ioan Gruffudd, videos, all
its the same we know already

welp

VIP Member
I’m not sure what your point is? A lawyer or an evaluator (not sure what you mean by that?) do not do this. Cops do. And are also neutral third party sources should something happen.
that's a bit disproving the OP's point if you think only cops can do this. Then it really isnt that special?

evaluator as in appraiser/expert witness (not sure what the actual word is). They are most commonly used at least here in cases like these because they actually can verify the best the exact worth of things the spouse removed from the marital home (important in case one of them decides to devalue them). It doesnt only happen in acrimonious divorces, which is why I'm not that fussed about the cop.

Of course in context it does look bad in this particular case. My point is just that cops (or any third party) being used in divorce transactions like this is not a proof of anything.

Knitwit

VIP Member
How in the world do know what he’s filed and what he hasn’t? You don’t. What you miss is that Alice doesn’t give a crap about the legal system. Until they have custody worked out, she’s got 100 percent legal and physical custody. That’s been documented numerous times. He is NOT leaving his girls behind - he’s trying to establish a stable life so he can get them for as much as the court allows. There has been so much PA already, that everything needs to be handled with kid gloves now. As for what he was doing earlier, I know you think he could have pulled them out of the house. And he probably wanted to. But he’s following his lawyers’ instructions to the letter. He’s a smart client. And over time, he’ll get what he wants. Sorry it won’t happen fast enough for you, but since you’re familiar with family law, that’s the breaks. And involving CPS with toe wealthy white parents who aren’t engaged in physical abuse 8is sadly not on the priority list.
First off you don't know what I think and second, I haven't claimed to know what is going on behind the scenes. What I have said is that the children are in an unsafe environment and it was publicly known to be unsafe before Ioan left to the extent that Twitter users were contacting CPS

Reactions: 1

harloe22

Chatty Member
Has she been back on twitter? Just saw the latest story on DM with posts from her twitter, I've looked it up but may be blocked. Is she back or is it old tweets

anitasteff

There are a fair number of different visas she could have taken advantage of. Also worth noting that the terms of the TRO specify you can’t go after someone’s immigration status.
she was born in america and is an american citizen