Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeftoverCoffee

I hopped over here after seeing Tone's disgusting threat and I really hope that Ioan has seen it too to build up even more in his case against Alice and her horrid brother. I know I wouldn't want my kids around someone who makes such horrifying threats to strangers on the Internet.

I hope everyone is keeping okay. Seems to be a lot of tension in the air, make sure you're all keeping those shoulders relaxed, jaw unclenched, remind yourselves that things can be lost in translation over walls of text and also you could put your lipstick on with someone else's hand in a dark room and still look better than Alice.

I remembered today that my mom was 55 when she was made a widow suddenly. It was hard, and until her own dying day she missed my dad with her whole heart. She was never the same. But she was still kind and brilliant. Alice could never.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

jobellecee

Brief Recap - AE took a jokey picture and caption from here of BW with smeared makeup and cut out the caption and posted it on her Instagram with this text.

"This is my husband’s girlfriend trying to take Ty he piss out of me when I had been hit by a rock so large I never thought I’d cone through. And because I can’t see, I sometimes don’t get my make-up right. I know this happens. I didn’t feel you noticed. But now I know so maybe I’m too old to be posting pics like that, eh. Thanks for the warning. I hope you have a great life laughing at people you think are not as cool as you and don’t worry - I am giving up my entire career to make sure our kids grow up balanced, thoughtful, creative, and courageous. Good luck to both of you in. Your endeavors."

Also

My understanding is the TRO has the same teeth as the PRO - the PRO basically copper fastens the TRO. Therefore - at what point will she be arrested? I expect her to carry on like this until there are some real consequences, whether she has a PRO or not. August 2 won't make much difference imo.
I have never seen anyone continue to shoot themselves in the foot as often as this stupid bitch does. I wonder if Ioan’s lawyers have a pool going. Or maybe Alice TRO Violations Bingo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

moody

This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
This is a thread with incredible people responding with rational thoughts. It's not pro anyone.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
btw Alice deleted all posts of people who questioned her antics with the Bianca pic

"I dont restrict anything"

• Haha
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imagine Bianca waking up to the news her innocent photo was taken and used against her this morning? Yes, nice way to cause her more stress and potentially trigger another flare. I bet Alice delighted in it.

Sometimes my faith in humans doing the right thing wanes. I'm a bit soul weary this morning. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I just don't understand... how can someone? Hell, all of you have figured it all out with Narcissistic tendancies and whatnot ... but I still can't process how someone can do something so vile, potentially not realising what they're interpreting, and then delete and post away as if nothing has happened.

Alice, you have annihilated the TRO. God, is there not one shred of decency within you that will apologise for that post?

I tell you, there's a lot of people who would respect you for admitting that you were wrong. You certainly were.
I understand. Not going to merail but I have a sister here from out of town that said something so unutterably vile and untrue to one of my nieces it left me in hysterics when repeated back to me.

Narcissistic, emotional abusers are the most evil people on this planet. They have a hallow soul normal people can not understand (bless you all) until they have lived with or encountered one.

Their words and actions leave you as hurt as if you were beat by a two by four. And sometimes they leave you too exhausted to fight back.

I hope Alice gets everything that's coming to her. And more.

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
She whines more than my 2 year old. And my 3 year old. And my 5 year old. And my 7 year old twins. COMBINED.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Hello all,

I’ve lurked for a long time but this is my first post.

I actually reached out to the author of the Daily Mail article and let her know that B’s photo was from 2 years ago. I was very polite but let her know Alice’s accusations were misleading. The author has kindly added in 3 new paragraphs explaining the timing and context of B’s photo.

I do fear damage will already have been done for B & IG but hopefully this helps for anyone reading in the future.
Thank you for doing this. And a very warm welcome to you. ❤

Yes, it was defamatory and injurious. The DM could potentially be held accountable. I'm glad the writer at least corrected herself, but I do hope moving forward she takes the time to do her due diligence in the future.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Isn't a troll someone who directly takes issue with someone? Like on their personal social media accounts? I view this forum as just an airing of opinions between people in an open forum. Like we were all down the pub and chatting at the bar. I think this woman is bonkers but I wouldn't go onto her Twitter account and tell her just in the same way as I wouldn't walk up to her in a pub and tell her to her face that I thought she was a fucking lunatic.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Nobody had to "tell" Selma anything you dumbass. It was in a message to Ioan included in the TRO petition. "She'll end up like Selma Blair having to be pushed in a wheelchair to auditions."

And fibbermyalgia is nothing like MS. Nothing.
Screenshot_20220704-030209.png

• Angry
  • Wow

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
So many people commenting on her new post telling her to apologise to Bianca, she is gonna blow a gasket.
It frustrates me seeing so many people attempt again and again to give her advice: it’s absolutely futile.

at best, these comments will egg her on to provide a faux apology. Something like:

‘So, I’ve been told I should apologise to the woman who ran off with my husband. Here it is. I’m SO sorry bianca that I haven’t been a good quiet girl and that my expression of pain is impinging upon your enjoyment of my husband every night. I’m sorry if my actions have caused you any stress but I assure you any stress you feel is microscopic compared to being me, trying to provide for two kids as a single mum with chronic diseases. I do apologise and hope you’ll forgive me for talking about my own experience and not being gracious enough to let you run off into the sunset with my husband who is twice your age’

I see that coming next, if she even addresses it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

House of Tea

VIP Member
Love and joy Alice remember. You are all above love and joy.

She has never been on BW’s Instagram. Just like she never views here.
🤥

She’s never off both. 🔎🔎🔎🔎

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Fuxache. I've tested positive for Covid and only just come back to these threads - where I find that that mewling, whining, pathetic giant baby is still repeating the same message over and over again, lying, slandering and threatening others. How nauseating: what a risible, loathsome sight nAlice is. She makes one want to vomit.
-Oh: fibro/CFS is nowhere near as bad as MS. I have both of the former and would never compare my pain to that experienced by MS survivors. Get a sense of proportion, O Mewling One.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
Lol what ? We always take on board reasonable comments which have been researched and put across well like upyenelly’s is …. This thread in MY opinion is highly pro nice people who have not done anything or deserve her vile behaviour's ?! And that includes all the families and friends she treats that way too
But no this thread isnt a let’s slag off two people who the threads not named about .. with no evidence or research ✌🏼

• Heart

Citney

VIP Member
B's latest stories are beautiful beaches and the gorgeous Bubba bear. Handling this very well.
That’s what is so admirable about Bianca, she has handled everything Alice has thrown at her, and it’s been a lot, with nothing but grace and dignity, and most importantly, silence.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
View attachment 1386902

Have we mentioned her recently? I just checked and it looks like May was the last time?
That's our old friend Fizzbop aka Alice. She just posted this. She is obviously glued to Tattle.

Oh dear, user Claudiarocks has really got it in for Chrissy Iley - 'dug up Stevie Nicks impersonator' and 'ghost of Stevie Nicks'. What did Chrissy do to you, Claudia? Or anyone? See what they're like? Trawling Alice's Insta posts to find people to bully. See @kisschasey trying to make out I'm lying. No, luv, and I've got screenshots.

Dear mAlice, Claudia is the funniest person on here. Chrissy Iley in the pic you posted recently did look like a 'dug up Stevie Nicks impersonator'. I thought you were all about having fun and having a laugh? We're not the bully - you are. DAVRO. 💋

She has the nerve to write this.

"Perhaps at this point, Ioan could publicly say something nice or supportive about the person he once loved, had children with and promised 'til death do us part'? Might be kind and call some of the rabid hounds off?"

Eh, what part of TRO don't you understand?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
It’s interesting isn’t it, because even if it turns out that Ioan does not want to maintain a relationship with his daughter/s I’d definitely think he was a cock because that’s just awful, but I’d still think Alice’s behaviour has been a thousand times worse.

She seems to think that proving that Ioan has behaved badly will suddenly absolve her of all the truly dreadful, abusive, things she has said. It’s odd.

Reactions: 45

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The sock sibling is currently engaging in doxxing people on another platform. Also making insinuations and passive-aggressive/threatening remarks about Ioan and his family.

I see social media being added to that PRO and abuse by proxy to potentially include a family member as distinct possibilities. This is not helping Alice at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44