Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pivot.thaw

Hello all,

I’ve lurked for a long time but this is my first post.

I actually reached out to the author of the Daily Mail article and let her know that B’s photo was from 2 years ago. I was very polite but let her know Alice’s accusations were misleading. The author has kindly added in 3 new paragraphs explaining the timing and context of B’s photo.

I do fear damage will already have been done for B & IG but hopefully this helps for anyone reading in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Harper99

This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
It’s a highly anti-Alice’s actions thus far and a highly “let Ioan see his kids” thread. People have argued far and wide on this site why Ioan hasn’t seen the girls, is he doing enough, why won’t the court mandate visitation, etc. If this is pro-Bianca and Ioan, it’s because it’s nice to see someone escape and abusive situation and have someone to support them. A lot of people in here aren’t fans of them, and that’s fine. We don’t bully them off Tattle.

I’m a lawyer and I have questioned what the strategy is here, but I know *for a fact* that there is a lot going on behind the scenes we aren’t privy to. This is much uglier than is being presented. Do you really think Alice’s narrative is all the information and we can judge from there?!? No. It’s not. This is a high-conflict situation being handled in a way designed to give Ioan access to his children (totally mindfucked by Alice) in a way where everyone stays safe and healthy.

We don’t know all the details here, so slagging off Ioan until the details become clear is simply ignorant. And I say that as someone who isn’t a great fan of Ioan, but who at least understands the balls it took for him to finally leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Mad Betty

VIP Member
When she gets to the part where she accuses Ioan of having a bastard child with Bianca back in 2005, someone tag me. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 70

alongtimeago

Never posted before but I’ve followed since the beginning. I can’t believe the latest shenanigans, I knew there was going to be an escalation but half hoped there wouldn’t be. Just wanted to say hi, I love all the regular posters and will fade back into the background 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Elsie would be so much better off with her dad and Bianca. I just looked at Bee's latest Insta story. As usual, they are out in the fresh air, actually interacting with that sweet dog, just imagine how much fun Elsie would have with them at the beach or on one of the countless nice hiking trails up at Griffith Park or Malibu. Who needs a pool?! LA is so awesome, you can literally go hiking in the morning and head straight to the beach afterward. Take along a cooler with snacks, drinks and a frisbee, pay your $10 parking fee, the rest of the day costs zero $$$, so money is not an issue. And people take their dogs, too, so poor little Emma would get out, too. 🏖 If mAlice were doing any of these things, you can bet it would be online in realtime, including a comment about how much pain she is in, but taking the kids out in the fresh air because she is such a supermom. Or when have we ever seen anything of them outdoors except in January, of all times, at the beach for one day while Ioan was collecting his things?

Oh, but don't you know HE MADE ME DO IT, HE DROVE ME TO THE BRINK OF MADNESS. That's been her narrative for weeks now when people try to call her out for her behaviour, twisting the DVRO process into a narrative that HE is harassing HER, and people actually swallow it. 🤬
I looked after one of my friends little boys for the weekend it so long ago he’s 4. She brought his iPad lmao and she’d been saying he’s a nightmare sleeping etc.
first thing I did was put his iPad in the cupboard lol and we did not stop all weekend we were in the garden, out with the dogs we baked we did puzzles at night .. I had to kick him out of bed in the mornings lol he was like a different child when she picked him up and couldn’t believe he’d not been on his iPad lol I feel sorry for kids these days I’m glad I was born when I was tbh lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60

upyernelly

Chatty Member
B’s posted some new stories on Venice beach - so hopefully AE gets the message that they clearly don’t give a fuck what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

SC_love

Chatty Member
Bets on if there will be another drunken rampage Saturday night?

Full disclosure, I’ve Googled tattle life, read all the articles about it being the most toxic place on the internet, I’ve looked at the other threads here (have to agree, most are pretty toxic)…really this has been to question myself, who am I to sit behind an anonymous user name and ridicule someone I’ve never met. There’s still a part of me that thinks me doing this is wrong. What if she kills herself, how will I look at my contributions then? But. But…more of me thinks…like most turds, from what I can gather, we have all had some pretty fucking bad cards thrown at us. A lot of my childhood was pretty shit and I needed a lot of therapy to deal with it. I do have a very dark sense of humour, I’m not ashamed of it, it’s got me through some horrendous times. I am the first one to protect innocents, kids, animals, the vulnerable, I can’t fucking bear another person going through the pain I lived through. Alice though…Alice doesn’t fall into the bracket of an innocent who needs to be protected. Alice is the person innocents and children need to be protected from. She has lost any humanity that entitles her to be protected from my judgement and ridicule.

That’s it. Sorry, no great humour here, I think I just needed to express the thoughts that have been in my head and I’ve needed to make sense of.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Twitter is more toxic than this thread. 😁
Agreed, and on Twitter the person is often tagged so they can't avoid it. As others have said countless times, AE doesn't have to come and look herself up here.
One of the most toxic FB groups I've ever been in was a gardening/allotment group. They eventually had to ban discussion of slug control because people were actually threatening each other!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
So, let me get this straight, if I believe what Alice is saying word for word: She was already doing shit makeup in 2019, and Ioan told her to quit because she was embarrassing, and her reaction was to double down and do more of that shit plus sing silly songs, making it even more cringe? Wow, I sense the ick came to him much much sooner than we thought. And she thought he loved her for it eventhough he told her to stop doing it? Ffs woman.

Bianca publishig that photo to make fun of Alice makes zero sense. If the joke was for Ioan, she would have sent it privately, he wasn't even following her IG then. If the joke was about blind ladies applying make-up, the caption would have been different. If the aim was to make fun of Alice, what's the point if Alice wouldn't see it for 2 more years - or never?

Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Josephine Shaker

I think if as a public figure you air your dirty laundry in the way she (and some others) do, then you can expect people to have opinions on that. There are trolls and there are people who have an opinion. Two different things. She calls us trolls because we refuse to believe her narrative and call her out. Trolls are people that go round the internet causing upset to whoever. Different kettle of fish. Here we are discussing someone who has had a very public breakdown and who herself isn’t averse to trolling. That she doesn’t like the fact that her sob story doesn’t work here is really her problem. It doesn’t make this a troll thread.
People just refuse to believe her side and if you’ve been reading here a while: with good reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The person who was targeted and threatened with violence by sockbro has engaged with the Avon and Somerset Police publicly. They responded by directing her how to file a report and she said she'd filed a report already for his threats on her life and is waiting to hear a response. Interesting.

Now is a good time for anyone crossing the line into illegal territory in Alice's name to take a step back and reconsider their actions. It's just not worth it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don’t see it as interesting. I see it as a waste of police time. We have got enough real crime going on without this drivel taking up time.
I beg to differ. I don't like to engage in the drama on other platforms, but I do take what I saw today very seriously. Telling someone you have explicit violent thoughts about how you'd like to hurt them is not a joke and I myself would personally report them to the authorities.

• Heart