Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueberriesarenice

I’m mostly a lurker (albeit devoted) on this thread but I had to come on today and just say - Jesus fucking Christ on a bike. Alice has finally lost it. A fifty something year old woman acting this way on IG for attention, nothing more. Maybe this is a cry for help, for Ioan to take the girls off her hands. I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs. This is such a dark place she has gotten to.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SC_love

Chatty Member
She’s given up her entire career to raise the girls? Lol, ok Alice, how about you give up the wine instead. And new medical issue alert, she can’t see properly…again Alice, give up the wine, it will definitely help your eyesight.

This is the most blatant admission she reads here. Hope B isn’t affected by this ❤

Ice cream enthusiast, this isn’t your fault, she’ll have been itching to post something for days x

• Heart

Harper99

Why are people reporting the post? It goes against no rules. Honestly there are far worse posts out there that need reporting.
Because it’s an abusive, false post that suggests a turn of events that didn’t happen. In the meantime, it make Bianca look like she’s bullying Alice when, in fact, the photo is completely misleading and there is no context attached. This photo had nothing do to with Alice, although she claims otherwise. It doesn’t hurt anyone to report things.

• Heart
  • Haha

NigelTufnel

It's interesting what she gives away about her relationship with Ioan about this. She's the one who wrote long nasty letters/emails to her father and she says about Ioan's mother that so many times he was on the verge of doing the same but didn't send them. Coercive control much? Forced to placate her rage about his mother but wouldn't actually send anything to his mother. She tried to make him do it but he resisted sending what she wanted him to send.
It’s coercive and jealousy. Alice knows Ioan has a solid, normal family and wanted to drag him down to her level. She was jealous of his closeness with his mum, that’s why she mocked it so ridiculously. A truly controlling mother would not have their child on another continent, doing their own thing, or allowed him to marry or have children.

You can tell Ioan’s family are normal people who don’t take any nonsense. Alice wanted to run the show, control him and his family (especially mother) saw though her.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
If I had an important hospital appointment (dialysis, for example) at 8:00 a.m., I’m not sure I’d still be up tweeting at 4:00 a.m.

• Haha
  • Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
I really do hope Alice reads here. She seems fairly quiet and is likely muzzled, but I hope she sees how hilariously her latest attempt has backfired.

6leq3n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
I really really please if there is a god hope, that Bianca is able to sue the DM and get loads of money which will enable her to follow her dreams for longer. That would be the best karma for Alice while she’s turfed out and broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

House of Tea

VIP Member
This naming of IG’s family, it is utterly pathetic and really demonstrates there is something fundamentally wrong with their minds. What on earth are they getting out of it, they just look daft. Like something that happens in a playground. The Evans siblings are middle aged, it is unbelievable the way they are behaving. Does the word dignity mean anything to them. My inner cringe is compressed so tight for them.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
You know what I find funny? One of the big reason why she has supporters who would probably even defend murder is that she is so brave for going against injustice by speaking up etc etc etc

But is she really?

She is constantly deleting this stuff, often even later pretending that she did not say it, someone that genuinely would be "brave" by speaking up would stand by what they said instead of deleting it. It's quite the opposite: She is a proper coward. Wants to pretend to be brave but chickens out just enough when it actually comes to the bravery part (e.g. facing consequences)

Of course if she was reasonable she would delete it and admit regret about what she posts about them (and I dont mean regret for her legal consequences, but genuinely). Given the narrative she build I would even classify that as brave.

• Heart

NoseyMare99

And again I’ll say it
WHAT HAS BEEN THE POINT OF FCKIN EVOLUTION 😳🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Fckin hell I need to breath into a paper bag … just WAFT!
So by this logic they could find any photo on the internet and say, Bianca and Ioan used this to laugh at Alice? 🤯🤯🤯 people are fucking clowns

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
I like that Bianca gained more followers over this (+ the DM story) than Alice. She is already +130 in the past few hours :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
31AFD066-C657-464B-A9F1-648DCEA690AA.jpeg

It’s a shame she won’t listen to these reasonable and rational comments, as this person is right that the eldest E and her friends will see this.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bianca is not going to be damaged by this at all, not physically, mentally or reputationally. She is in a good place, she knows what is important in life and getting riled by her boyfriend’s ex is not on her agenda.

If anything it just highlights that Alice is utterly deranged and vengeful. And she will lose even more sympathy.

• Heart