Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
OMG! How embarrassing.

I seen that photo posted here yesterday, and to be fair, I assumed it was a recent post by Bianca too, but for fucks sake you’d have thought she would have at least checked before posting about it.

I’m mortified for her. She’s obviously lifted it from here (or someone has sent it into her).

If I were Bianca I’d probably find this hilarious.

What an idiot!
The comments are not funny. They are saying terrible things about how Bianca will pay for this with karma and her MS. Bianca seems like a sensitive soul and the comments wishing terrible things on her are inhumane.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Holy shitballs! Just when we thought it had all gone quiet. What an absolute waster. Sat at home drinking herself into a stupor with only her wicked thoughts to keep her company. She knew exactly what she was doing, playing the ableist card with the ‘because I cant see properly’ was a nice evil touch Cruella. What a cunt of a woman. There is not a shred of sense or goodness in her. Just an entitled brat that has had everything her way her whole life mostly because she was beautiful and when anything goes wrong or she feels anyone crosses her in anyway her spiteful tantrums know no limits. Its no wonder that she is isolated and all she has left are the poor manipulated children who dont know anything other than the chaotic world she spins around them making them too feel like they are abandoned by all so that she can feel needed. Ioan needs to get those girls out. Soon.

ETA sorry for the lack of punctuation! Stream of consciousness typing, much like our Alice 🤣🤣🤣
I admire people who can stay classy while they’re angry … once I loose my shit it’s like open mic night in a trap house 😂🤣😂

Alice's tactics about the house don't make any sense to me, but then again, pft, nothing ever does. If I were the judge and presented with her squatting arse refusing to arrange a new place to live, I'd give the kids to Yo, who has a bedroom waiting for them. Boot her arse out, house for sale, boom!
Or one better he gives IG the house too and she has to fck off and live in a skip ! 👌🏻🍸🍸

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
Whoever is in there trying to fight back - bless you. Those horrible people are wishing untold things to happen to Bianca and her MS.

I've personally had a shitty day but this is making me physically ill.

I hope Alice - that you burn for this. You nasty, evil woman.
This has got to be the proverbial final nail in the coffin surely? I mean it was already over ages ago with her previous violations but tonight she has well and truly shit on that TRO.

• Sad

Mundi

So, a bit late to the show, but here's my contribution - I finally overcame my technophobia and managed to screenshot Youtube.

nightjar.png

I've been watching Springwatch on BBC as a palate cleanser, where they've been showing nesting animals on webcam. The presenters were really excited about the nightjar, a bird with a tiny beak and gorgeous plumage. When it suddenly opened its beak to catch an insect, the presenters marvelled at its "enormous cavern". They were even enthusiastically talking about its "massive gape" the next day. Can you guess who it reminded me of?

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Oh fck off Alice … grow up ‘balanced’ living with you !!!
You know how you actually do that BY BEHAVING LIKE A FCKIN ADULT!!
My daughter is in Italy with her step mum and her daughter at the mo, my ‘BABY’ is 19 and they’re having a riot ! She sends me pics everyday so does she … I spoke to both of them since they’ve been there cause we just all get on

I’m not sat here leathered wondering this and fckin that 🙄 I’m sat wishing all of them a lovely safe time

cause I’ve never been a jealous person it really does blow my mind all this shit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Alice you’re like a one legged woman doing the hokey cokey … you’re going down !

Attachments

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I feel so bad for Bianca. This was posted at 11:30pm LA time and it is now 3:30am. There is no way Ioan and Bianca will see this for another few hours. The first thing they will probably see is the DM article which makes out B posted it recently. I hope this does not cause a relapse. :-(

I also hope that because this targets B and not Ioan himself, Ioan will actually say "Yes. Charge her."
YoBee are likely to have a healthy distance from SM and DM anyways, and not hang onto every morsel that's written about them, unlike Alice. When they come across it, they'll probably go 'ah, that nutter again', and add it to the list to note to lawyers. Then they'll go on with their brunch and take Bubba for another drive and a walk.

• Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
So I’ve had a sleep in and woke to this shit show!!

So many questions! What Rock? How did she nearly die? Now she can’t see? Jesus!! She was bed ridden last week!

Now this is in DM which may prove to be a good thing as it shows the negative effect that Alice gobbing off online constantly is having towards them.

I bet IG&B don’t spend anytime laughing at her I bet they are sick to the back teeth of her and worried about the kids.

If blue ticks are commenting calling you out, you’ve fucked up.

• Heart
  • Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Friendly reminder and I'm not trying to police the tone of this thread (no pun intended) but we must remember that we need to stick to Alice rather than discuss others, particularly the health/medical condition of other players. No matter how much we might think they are a sock.
It's one thing to comment on how Alice uses socks such as Janet Dowell (which she does) but we need to consider every post we make because there are certain people itching to get this thread shutdown to conceal the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I would have thought bush rustler is an endearing term for a lesbian, if anything.
Etymology isn't my strong suit.

Anyhoo, an odd thought came through my mind. Gruffudd is quite a unique name, unlike Griffiths, and in Hollywood that means something, even if people then slightly misspell it. If Alice thought he's gonna be big some day, why give the girls a wrong surname? They would benefit greatly from a name that instantly connects them to a movie star.

She just didn't want for him to have a say, didn't she? It's not about the name or the spelling or the girls, it's about Ioan leaving a mark that doesn't include her. It's about Gill liking that name and Alice showing her MiL the middle finger. It's about control.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
i like that she thinks not mentioning them as a jail out cardView attachment 1385372View attachment 1385373except of the babysitter that is more important than food
God that light shines too bright nonsense is tiresome.

She's not keeping the house and will have to move soon.

She's not going to ever be awarded full custody.

She will have to get a job and work.

The DVRO will be granted.

She has to know these things.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Did he really do that???
yes tho he pretended like it wasnt about them
Screenshot_20220630-145954_Twitter.jpg

its interesting btw that neither he nor Alice are attacking Ioan's brother (except of Alice calling Gill's kids a failure). Alice has attacked all the other three (the mom by far the most obvs)

• Wow
  • Sad

NoseyMare99

Holy shitballs! Just when we thought it had all gone quiet. What an absolute waster. Sat at home drinking herself into a stupor with only her wicked thoughts to keep her company. She knew exactly what she was doing, playing the ableist card with the ‘because I cant see properly’ was a nice evil touch Cruella. What a cunt of a woman. There is not a shred of sense or goodness in her. Just an entitled brat that has had everything her way her whole life mostly because she was beautiful and when anything goes wrong or she feels anyone crosses her in anyway her spiteful tantrums know no limits. Its no wonder that she is isolated and all she has left are the poor manipulated children who dont know anything other than the chaotic world she spins around them making them too feel like they are abandoned by all so that she can feel needed. Ioan needs to get those girls out. Soon.

ETA sorry for the lack of punctuation! Stream of consciousness typing, much like our Alice 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
What have I woken up to??!?!? Holy schmoley, what an epic Post & Pass Out. Should we start a betting pool on the time she wakes up and deletes??

55E73E79-7C99-4DDB-BD97-8044CDBC0890.jpeg

The only ones with her are Kim Crawford and Ernesto & Julio Gallo. 🍷🍷🍷

11BEA5EA-A6F4-4FD2-BE66-3640B1556B97.jpeg

Well duh.

• Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
That will be the next thing mAlice lifts from Tattle!
Has anyone seen this pic, which is obviously a dig at Alice and her expensive hats, not to mention her straw-like hair?
Poor Alice fell up the stairs when she was pissed got hit by a rock, and now she can't get a job because she has to devote her life to her babies (8 and 12). You can help Alice directly by donating your hard-earned cash to this deserving cause. Save a Scarecrow now! 😬
0_worzel-1.jpg

• Haha