Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She is not allowed in several neighborhood restaurants bc of her nasty temper."

I believe it.

Also by your definition are those of us who only talk about AE trolls? That's not what a troll is. AE takes up so much of my time that I can't be arsed with KP or Meghan etc.
well, fair. But I'd say it's more common to have twitter than tattle, so it makes more sense for the latter to create accounts and then only talk about one topic. My opinion at least. But of course could be a genuine person from LA that is scared to get doxxed, you can never rule that out.

Reactions: 10
"She is not allowed in several neighborhood restaurants bc of her nasty temper."

I believe it.

Also by your definition are those of us who only talk about AE trolls? That's not what a troll is. AE takes up so much of my time that I can't be arsed with KP or Meghan etc.
If that’s the case I reckon Imma troll then! 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
well, fair. But I'd say it's more common to have twitter than tattle, so it makes more sense for the latter to create accounts and then only talk about one topic. My opinion at least. But of course could be a genuine person from LA that is scared to get doxxed, you can never rule that out.
Does anyone know what the twitter handle was and if they only talked about mAlice once and then disappeared?

Like I said I believe it as it is all of a piece with her other crappy behaviour. Yo must have been so mortified by her and now it's the kids turn. :sick: Ella blocking / unfollowing AE's Insta makes me see which way the wind is blowing. 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what the twitter handle was and if they only talked about mAlice once and then disappeared?

Like I said I believe it as it is all of a piece with her other crappy behaviour. Yo must have been so mortified by her and now it's the kids turn. :sick: Ella blocking / unfollowing AE's Insta makes me see which way the wind is blowing. 🤭
Which makes me think of a parenting point--Alice has always wanted to be the "fun" parent. What happens as her children become more independent and start to defy even minimal rules she sets down? How does she hold any sort of line on their behavior?

Reactions: 15
So I came across this on twitter...

@narcissistfacts Narcissists suffer from delusions of grandeur, especially regarding their appearance. When their real face/body doesn’t match the fantasy in their head, they’ll distort and filter their images until the final product looks completely unrecognizable, and think nothing of it.

Remind you of anyone?

AE double pupils.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So, do we think some sort of legal action has been carried out against her? She has been quite silent, and I can only imagine that this is the case because she has proven time and again that when she wants to say something without active restraint…she will say something.

Reactions: 25
Which makes me think of a parenting point--Alice has always wanted to be the "fun" parent. What happens as her children become more independent and start to defy even minimal rules she sets down? How does she hold any sort of line on their behavior?
I don’t think Alice has a clue what’s coming if she doesn’t snap out of things very quickly. Her girls will start to push back at some point as they want to be able to see their friends more, meet boy/girl friends (heaven help them) and generally rebel as all teens do in some way. Then there are the twenties when her girls will hopefully be independent from her, slowly start to realise their dad wasn’t so bad after all and start questioning their mum’s behaviour. Good luck Alice 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine those girls having to introduce Alice to their significant other.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think Alice has a clue what’s coming if she doesn’t snap out of things very quickly. Her girls will start to push back at some point as they want to be able to see their friends more, meet boy/girl friends (heaven help them) and generally rebel as all teens do in some way. Then there are the twenties when her girls will hopefully be independent from her, slowly start to realise their dad wasn’t so bad after all and start questioning their mum’s behaviour. Good luck Alice 👍
Plus when they are adults hopefully Tattle will still be around for them to read...

The TRO might have been read by the eldest. In fact, it would be weird if she hadn't read it. I would say a lot of her friends will definitely have read it. After reading it, they might not be so keen to start hacking IG again. The TRO has been a game changer. AE's mountain of bullshit was believed by a lot of people up to that point (and still is, for the few FM fuckwits left).

If Ella went against the PA and asked to see her dad (and not for any malicious evidence gathering purposes) I would be delighted. That said, he needs to get the PRO done and dusted before he can see Ella again.

What happens as her children become more independent and start to defy even minimal rules she sets down? How does she hold any sort of line on their behavior?
She has to increase the bribes. I hope those mugs who donated $1,000 each know it will be spent on ONE VIP ticket to see some Kpop shite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
E7039ACA-E588-4877-9B84-E7EB197A4281.png

Don’t say I’m not kind. I’ve found AE new accommodation in time for her August 31 move.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh boy. I think I missed this. When did this happen?
I noticed it on 18th june, might be earlier, it's not like I would check daily lol. But either way shortly after Alice went batshit around the time of the scheduled court date

from wiki (and also mentioned in TRO docs):

View attachment 1383663
no, that was the IG hacking where Ella on Ioan's account blocked Bianca and unblocked her mom (which is kinda heartbreaking)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.