Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I agree—Alice playing “fun parent” isn’t going to do her any favors for much longer.

I’m worried about how the children will grow up out in the world if they’re overexposed to Alice’s fixation on limiting rules and being constantly lovable.

Everyone knows I’m not a parent but I have experience in having been a child at some point, and I’m now grateful for my mama having played the “not-so-nice” parent at times, as “wicked” as I swore she was during those instances.

The world doesn’t prepare you for its trials and tumult—your guardians and the environment in which you’re raised do. Having your children walk away from your home with a minimal sense of boundaries, maybe even a problematic understanding of responsibility, and an assumption that the world outside your home will be consistently easy and enjoyable is a hefty price to pay for being the “fun parent.”

I hated when Alice knocked Ioan for being “boring” in the TRO docs. She actually believes that he is the poorer guardian. I don’t know the man but I imagine he’s very loving and fun enough, and, what I admire most, willing to hold the girls accountable when they falter. That’s an A+ daddy in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
oopssss, sorry, ya'll, I'll be quiet... I might stay awake most all nights but I need sleep even if Alice doesn't! (but I'm not tired yet but think my postings show that I do need it 😁 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
oopssss, sorry, ya'll, I'll be quiet... I might stay awake most all nights but I need sleep even if Alice doesn't! (but I'm not tired yet but think my postings show that I do need it 😁 )
We ALL should rest up for this evening and weekend. 😂 Happy hour in LA begins in 8 or 9 hours...but it's always 5 o'clock somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed it on 18th june, might be earlier, it's not like I would check daily lol. But either way shortly after Alice went batshit around the time of the scheduled court date

no, that was the IG hacking where Ella on Ioan's account blocked Bianca and unblocked her mom (which is kinda heartbreaking)
BIB - when is she not batshit? lol

IMO, she was acting on her mother's instructions. That's why it's so funny (and karma lol) that Ella blocked AE on her insta. Bet Alice was pissed but couldn't say anything to the Golden Child. Ella is also trying to put in some boundaries with not wanting to be on her mom's insta and yet AE ignores that. I can see trouble ahead.

Reactions: 15
BIB - when is she not batshit? lol

IMO, she was acting on her mother's instructions. That's why it's so funny (and karma lol) that Ella blocked AE on her insta. Bet Alice was pissed but couldn't say anything to the Golden Child. Ella is also trying to put in some boundaries with not wanting to be on her mom's insta and yet AE ignores that. I can see trouble ahead.
Maybe AE has told her the concert is a no go due to public comment about it and being poor and GFM.

Reactions: 6
So, do we think some sort of legal action has been carried out against her? She has been quite silent, and I can only imagine that this is the case because she has proven time and again that when she wants to say something without active restraint…she will say something.
I think reality has come knocking at her door..

• Haha
Imagine those girls having to introduce Alice to their significant other.
I can imgine the eldest daughter, at least, shinning down a drainpipe and making her escape while nAlice is cross-eyed on booze, pills, and SM vitriol.
Actually, no, she won't have to conceal her behaviour - nAlice is so rabid and self-centred that she wouldn't notice the corps de ballet of Swan Lake pirouetting past, let alone her 'baby'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My personal favorite video depicting Ioan:
"Treats Magazine" Photoshoot Behind The Scenes
(this was posted in thread 68, post #162 by @Just William ):

BEAUTIFUL

Having just seen the YouTube clip of him promoting The University of South Wales, then while reading the quotes on the YouTube video I could picture him walking along the top of those clips, thinking of how trapped he was being unhappy with Alice. Whilst it was also making me think it was really bloody sad the way she was controlling his life & happiness, but he had inside him a core of strength & determination to live his life better, easier, healthier & happier, he had those quotes in his heart & he found strength, he managed to break free. It's written all over his face in the Instagram pictures on Biancas page, his face is so relaxed, he has happiness in his face now

• Heart
Reactions: 28
1. For many threads, people have been asking why Alice is unable to think clearly or manage her emotions.
2. Exposure to particulate air pollution in very early childhood CAN cause brain damage. Esp. cognitive and emotional impairment. And this doesn't just happen in Bristol.
3. We are all speculating on this thread, are we not?
Most definitely.

I saw a documentary a while back regarding this. It also said babies / toddlers suffer most, due to being at a lower level, height wise - walking but especially when in pushchairs

• Sad
Reactions: 6
BEAUTIFUL

Having just seen the YouTube clip of him promoting The University of South Wales, then while reading the quotes on the YouTube video I could picture him walking along the top of those clips, thinking of how trapped he was being unhappy with Alice. Whilst it was also making me think it was really bloody sad the way she was controlling his life & happiness, but he had inside him a core of strength & determination to live his life better, easier, healthier & happier, he had those quotes in his heart & he found strength, he managed to break free. It's written all over his face in the Instagram pictures on Biancas page, his face is so relaxed, he has happiness in his face now
Your posts nearly brought me to tears. I feel so sad for what he endured and what he still endures, even now.
But then I look at those adorable photos of him and Bianaca in the airport and I get such a warm feeling in my heart. He does look so happy, so free, and so very rmuch in love! It’s wonderful to see. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really? Does anyone have extra info on this?
Not sure if this is true but I have a vague memory of Alice eating in expensive restaurants and not paying, then Ioan (or possibly OP) having to go collect her & settle the costs?

• Wow
Not sure if this is true but I have a vague memory of Alice eating in expensive restaurants and not paying, then Ioan (or possibly OP) having to go collect her & settle the costs?
Yes, it was Olivier. She either talked about it in an interview, or the journalist referenced it. Including once leaving a taxi running outside somewhere for about three hours and Olivier having to settle that too?

Edited to add: I think it was a 2001 article in the Telegraph called the Fille Jeune Anglais but I can't access it so not sure.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.