Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also claimed that she’s a doctor, so I think we know what we can do with that advice.
previously they claimed to be a hacker that can see every single IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and prove that everyone is Bianca. They also claimed that she saw the picture of Ioan and Bianca on the set of The Reunion on Ioan's IG already before Alice announced their break up.

Fantasists are funny people.

Most people with Relapse Remitting MS (ie most common version) tend to get diagnosed earlier in life, some in late teens and 20s.

most people with Primary Progressive MS (ie least common version) tend to get diagnosed later, in the 30s but more commonly 40s

these are generalisations but from what I’ve experienced of this condition in the last 15 years it seems to hold true.

Bianca has RRMS from what I can see. She’s fine, then relapses, then fine again.

eventually in many cases (again a generalisation) most with RRMS eventually progress to Secondary Progressive MS, which is whereyou deteriorate slowly without relapses and recovery.

MS itself isn’t fatal, but as an immuno compromised condition you are suspectible to other things. (Covid for example). It can shorten expectancy by 10yrs but the current range of treatments is excellent and things are improving.
aye, just pointing out where those "30 years left to live" numbers are coming from. The average age to be diagnosed is well into the 30s

Reactions: 17
It's interesting what she gives away about her relationship with Ioan about this. She's the one who wrote long nasty letters/emails to her father and she says about Ioan's mother that so many times he was on the verge of doing the same but didn't send them. Coercive control much? Forced to placate her rage about his mother but wouldn't actually send anything to his mother. She tried to make him do it but he resisted sending what she wanted him to send.
It’s coercive and jealousy. Alice knows Ioan has a solid, normal family and wanted to drag him down to her level. She was jealous of his closeness with his mum, that’s why she mocked it so ridiculously. A truly controlling mother would not have their child on another continent, doing their own thing, or allowed him to marry or have children.

You can tell Ioan’s family are normal people who don’t take any nonsense. Alice wanted to run the show, control him and his family (especially mother) saw though her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
On our way home from an English seaside holiday where I consumed my body weight in Mr Whippy! 😂 Just driving by the Bristol
Park &. Ride…the urge to go and see the sights is strong. Especially the giant dildo! I shall keep on topic by yelling EVANS at any rough looking schools we pass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi everyone 👋
After 112 threads (..will this = she never stop?!?🤯), I also tried to express my creativity in Alice art:

Alice Evans: "Give me attention or I will scream!!!" (while we are all watching her insane spectacle in disbelief, and feel the constant urge to shout at her as well)

ScreamForAttention.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Tiny bit of a stretch to say growing up in Bristol causes brain damage 😂
Said as someone who….grew up in Bristol 😬

I would love for them to relocate to the UK. It would suit them better and work could well be easier for Ioan. But God the upheaval and how could it work for Alice?
1. For many threads, people have been asking why Alice is unable to think clearly or manage her emotions.
2. Exposure to particulate air pollution in very early childhood CAN cause brain damage. Esp. cognitive and emotional impairment. And this doesn't just happen in Bristol.
3. We are all speculating on this thread, are we not?

Reactions: 2
Of course it is, but it’s far better than when I grew up there in the 70s and my parents lived through the smog of the 50s.
Either way I don’t think it’s a contributory factor in the Evans narcissism.
It's still pretty shocking overall, and breaks WHO recommended limits by a factor of four. Remember what happened to poor little Ella Kissi-Debrah: 'a 2019 report found unlawful levels of pollution likely contributed to a fatal asthma attack'.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hope I live another 30 years, maybe at that point zipping around on a little scooter, but hey.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.