Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't assume Bianca reads any of this nonsense. She has a wise head and better things to be doing. Unlike Alice.
I'm sure people send them screenshots which might be unavoidable. They hurt my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God she talks so much tit, she knows exactly when the court date is and she knows exactly when she has to be out of the house by.
Learned helplessness had always worked for her in the past. Why wouldn't playing dumb work now?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is constantly deleting this stuff, often even later pretending that she did not say it, someone that genuinely would be "brave" by speaking up would stand by what they said instead of deleting it. It's quite the opposite: She is a proper coward. Wants to pretend to be brave but chickens out just enough when it actually comes to the bravery part (e.g. facing consequences)
Exactly. Narcs are cowards and start shitting themselves when they have to face the music. A case is point - AE chickened out of attending the hearing for the PRO and I fully expect she will do the same on 2 August. Thought you didn't want to be gagged witch?!

She is teaching her kids the worst behaviour by example - how to lie, deflect, bully, delete evidence and evade responsibility. 100% custody for Yo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Prospective #Thread Title: St Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood.

I know that she reads here, so shall address her directly.
You are beyond the Pale, Evans. The grist to your warped mill is the suffering of others. You lack empathy, commonsense and maturity. You are so exceptionally immature, in fact (which in itself disgusts me), that you think that you can Mean Girl via an ancient (in SM terms) photograph of Bianca. You are committing slander en masse. You have no moral centre, no ethical core. You are dull, untalented as an actress and inconsequential. You have squandered every opportunity and lived a life of grasping greed, self-aggrandisement and vitriol. You are at rock bottom. You cannot come back from this. Get yourself to rehab. It is your only chance - not that you deserve one - to avoid the attention from the police and legal services that are so desperately required.
What you perceive here on Tattle is called 'schadenfreude'. And never has it been more richly deserved. You disgust me on a profound level. You make me sick.
I raise a glass of white to this! Extremely well said 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So turds, been loving the memes this week, they have given me life after a fun packed few health issue months ( like many it seems, and salutations to everyone going through the life mill this week for whatever reason!).

I have no clue how to meme and frankly very happy to see everyone have at it! So many belly laughs and on the nose creations. You are all blooming fab!

Hopping on really to remark on this new low from the bleep. I can't even bring myself to type her name right now. She is despicable. Of course, she's removed the post again before I type this, but the stain remains on my mind like a skidmark on a pair of jocks. This last was so obvious to anyone with eyes that I sincerely hope at least 50% of the call outs on that post were from her last, silly, uninformed and deliberately/ unintentionally delusional followers and not from us.

Literally the only positive I get from it is the hope that she is fucked from a height legally and loses those kids. I never thought I would hope that for a mum, but here we are. 😔

if a kid has 2 tit parents, then a court decides the best of either before going to Foster etc. In this case, it's pretty obvious there's a wide open loving parent there and ready. Ioan is no fool. He and B will have discussed in depth re the kids. if he's going for 100%, you can bet your ass she's on board and ready to deal. She's a strong sob, I just know it! I'm so ready for this to be done and kids to be with their dad.

Yes, I've seen the many arguments on how hard it may be etc etc. This is a high stakes case though, due to his legal representation. Of course Joe and Jane Bloggs will be treated differently under the same circumstances.

Ioan has sunk a ton of his money into this to win, but to win the kids, or have them taken care of properly. That's my take anyway. I don't believe he sunk so much money in this for a house, assets, anything else. Its always been about the kids for him. And I hope he gets them. I really, really hope he gets them. And I also hope Alice gets some kind of mandatory psych help. She's obviously not willing to make the changes herself, or lacks the understanding to do so. I have a sister like her, and I genuinely have never been able to get a handle on her either, so 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The comments are not funny. They are saying terrible things about how Bianca will pay for this with karma and her MS. Bianca seems like a sensitive soul and the comments wishing terrible things on her are inhumane.
I'm sure, unfortunately that some of these comments will hurt, because stupid comments can and do hurt. What I hope Bianca holds onto is, she is better than this, she has self respect a loving family, and a man that loves her. Also bubba bear. She is facing personal things I can't imagine that will be testing her. She's not to blame for the end of the marriage of Ioan and Alice. It was damaged obviously, and she has now entered his life. You can't steal anyone from anyone. I'll stand by that always. I wish Bianca all the love - I've been in her situation and it's not fun. Best wishes to Bianca, and Ioan, look after your woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.