Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol, one of Alice's minions (M, who doesn't live in LA) is with one of her alts (that was created months ago to fight for Alice) out there on twitter claiming that this is her ebay account. Alice and her army are clearly lacking creativity at this point LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
lol, one of Alice's minions (M, who doesn't live in LA) is with one of her alts (that was created months ago to fight for Alice) out there on twitter claiming that this is her ebay account. Alice and her army are clearly lacking creativity at this point LOL
Of course she would say that. So her and Alice have got matching horrible tops then? She gifted Ella that black t shirt with the face on it? Of courseeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Prediction....there will be a settlement agreed shortly (and it will be a lot less than originally offered). Alice will sign an NDA and go quiet for a bit. PRO will not be pursued as part of the settlement.

Then a sock (or a sibling) will start announcing that the PRO has been dropped because it was all fabricated in the first place and all the abuse will continue....but with Alice one step removed from it.

Just a prediction.....

I mean there's no way to settle this quietly

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She's dragged the family into this mess and how they are left holding the baby so to speak and supposedly defending her and themselves from hundreds of nasty trolls ..... am I missing the point here about whose fault that is ....
. mAlice and sockbro and socSIL seem to blame Yo when I'm fairly sure it's not him constantly poking away at people?
There haven't been hundreds of nasty trolls. A handful of people, fewer than 10 that I've noted, have pushed back at Alice's false narrative and then gotten attacked, trolled and doxxed for it. They'd like everyone to believe there is some huge coordinated trolling effort and it's BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay. If no one else has - I will because I was there.

There are certain political "cliques" that people run in on Twitter. Regular people, journalists, the funniest of the funny on the left.

Alice strove to be a part of that clique daily.
One tweeter is called The Hoarse Whisperer. Lots of followers. Another was a young black man named mith. Very political but also seemed very troubled and flirty. He didn't follow many people but lots followed mith. And his hot body pics. I was close with mith. mith was close with HW.

At some point, Alice had blocked HW. He must have come across that and blocked her back. No biggie. But Alice realized one night, HW had blocked her and she lost her damn mind.

mith tweeted yeah I told HW you're upset but he said you blocked him first and he could care less. BOOM.

Alice went nuts. mith was betraying her with their private conversations. HW was ruining her happy Twitter life! She was going to destroy him! She thought her and mith loved each other! Just batshit crazy stuff.

After about six hours of this, Alice is admittedly drunk and threatening s**cide. One of the big feminist accounts that was close with mith told her she was out of line.

Supposedly, Alice's people were trying to call Ioan in Australia. It was batshit crazy. And this wee one trying to throw fuel on the fire 👇🏻 Honestly,this was the first night I ever heard of her. Many of the tweets still live in existence on Twitter by going to Hoarse Whisperer's account and searching Alice Evans.

I think I covered it. This should go in the Wiki but I don't know how!
Omg that is nuts! I’m imagining Ioan while working away getting these calls and thinking wtf has she done now?!
Thanks for explaining 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it works both ways: there are plenty of tattlers who are single mothers who would never dream of behaving the way Alice does. I’m one of them. I saw Alice on Lorraine, was horrified, then Alice publicised tattle and I came here and learned the truth.
Ps love you Sister. Sorry I’m not around much, working full time in management now.
This might sound odd, maybe I can properly explain it if I try, but do you remember and currently witness all of the supporters who liken their situations with divorce to Alice’s? The ones who provide her with anecdotes about their own failed marriages and hungry kids? (Alice’s children are not “hungry,” but you know what I’m saying.)

Some of those individuals have stated that they didn’t even know who Alice was until this acrimonious separation hit the media, so their investment in her affairs aren’t the strongest, yet they still support her. And we’ve been curious about that at times. Why so many support her anyway. I think some of the GFM donations and some of the overall support Alice receives in this matter isn’t just about Alice.

I think it sometimes transcends Alice, for certain people—it reminds them of their own grief with their own tumultuous losses. Sure, there’s plenty of support for Alice herself, but there’s often a personal reminder that these supporters feel about their own broken-down marriages, and the empathy they feel from that is what encourages them to donate, not necessarily Alice the celebrity. (Put “celebrity” in quotations, please.)

For those who don’t know of them well, I don’t think it always has so much to do with Alice and Ioan as it does with themselves—they just don’t wanna see yet another “deadbeat husband” and “deadbeat father” get away with “abusing” another “devoted wife,” like what they experienced. It could be Alice and Ioan as the subjects of this divorce…or it could have been anyone else. Some of these supporters don’t care who it is—they just see themselves and their own grief once again and want to fight to reverse it for another person. Which is a form of empathy, like I said, but that’s still weird and sad, as they’re wasting it on an abuser.

I just think it’s interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn't it breaking the TRO for a proxy to say this?

GRUFFUDD!!!! I really can't believe how this man I know quite well and used to laugh with can be SO evil and mean to ANY human being, let alone the Mother of his kids..

Things are getting so hard for poor mAlice she might actually have to let the maid go, for real this time! Or stop shopping online for stuff she doesn't need? No more bribes VIP tickets for $1,000?

Funny how he likes to use CAPS just like his sis. :unsure:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Prediction....there will be a settlement agreed shortly (and it will be a lot less than originally offered). Alice will sign an NDA and go quiet for a bit. PRO will not be pursued as part of the settlement.

Then a sock (or a sibling) will start announcing that the PRO has been dropped because it was all fabricated in the first place and all the abuse will continue....but with Alice one step removed from it.

Just a prediction.....

I mean there's no way to settle this quietly
I foresee it not being settled quietly. And I don't see him dropping the PRO request. If anything, since he got the temporary order, she has shown she can't be trusted to respect a court order. There is no point in dropping it or trying for an NDA when a PRO has more teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There haven't been hundreds of nasty trolls. A handful of people, fewer than 10 that I've noted, have pushed back at Alice's false narrative and then gotten attacked, trolled and doxxed for it. They'd like everyone to believe there is some huge coordinated trolling effort and it's BS.
It's noticeable how socksibling goes straight for the personal attack, always been told that shows a low level of Intellect. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This isn’t going down quietly. Alice has had 18 months to settle this quietly. Hasn’t happened, it’s gone no where. PRO is coming and with it evidence and then I suspect it will be gloves off. Alice this is what you wanted, you wanted to fight it so now is your chance to fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This isn’t going down quietly. Alice has had 18 months to settle this quietly. Hasn’t happened, it’s gone no where. PRO is coming and with it evidence and then I suspect it will be gloves off. Alice this is what you wanted, you wanted to fight it so now is your chance to fight.
To start with Ioan wanted this to be settled quietly. A joint statement ...respect our privacy etc etc. She wanted to shout at the top of her voice because she knew the last thing he wanted was for all their private details to be picked over by the public. Not just the cheating allegations...All of it.
Now she has forced him to drag up all the tit for public consumption - she got what she wanted.
Does he still want to settle quietly? I think he probably does. He just wants to get on with his life I'm sure.
Will she ever shut up ? No.
Will she ever put the kids first and co-parent like normal people? No
How does he make her? It's very difficult.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How immature and entitled do you need to be to be this angry two years on? There isn’t a timing on grief, this isn’t what she’s displaying. She’s a spoiled brat having a tantrum because her meal ticket checked out.
Crazy as it sounds, I think she's pushing for some kind of widespread acknowlegment that she's been done wrong. Yeah, she gets attagirls on DM stories and randoms chiming in on insta, but as far as I know none of the mainstream media that reported on the divorce came down firmly on anyone's 'side'. She needs to be a victim, but eh, divorce happens. It's not uncommon. She's not unique or special or a martyr to anyone's cause other than her own. I wish she'd listen to the people who are telling her to suck it up, buttercup, but there's no adrenaline rush in doing that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yo's nervous system was shot living with her. Glad he escaped.

AE: Succeeded in life despite way too many nasty people!

LOL. Her big success in life was getting IG to marry her. The nasty people? His mother and IG fans who didn't like her? 🤭
So do we think Olivier might come out and speak of their relationship once all this is done?
If he wanted to get rid of her and paid her off (as we suspect) is there anything stopping him from 'writing a tell-all'?

Reactions: 6
So do we think Olivier might come out and speak of their relationship once all this is done?
If he wanted to get rid of her and paid her off (as we suspect) is there anything stopping him from 'writing a tell-all'?
I don’t think he needs to. I can’t imagine him wanting his name next to hers ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t be arsed trolling .. like to focus all my hatred solely on that bleep

He’s probably changed his name had plastic surgery and got a PRO 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She made $10 in the last 24 hours. It’s still there to donate but I don’t see her getting any of that money.
I was reading the news on my phone before I got on here and I saw where a woman who had been mauled by a dog had lost both her arms and can't afford to get prosthesis because she has no insurance. That's what GoFundMe should be for. People like that in desperate need. Not over privileged people that sit on their butt.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.