Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.
I did check out your previous posts. I’m just suggesting as kindly as possible that you head over to IG or Twitter where there are a bunch of Alice fanatics who will embrace you with open arms. And definitely donate to her GFM to keep her eating Uber-Eats and buying luxury clothes off eBay and Poshmark. She doesn’t have any friends, but she does love-bomb her supporters and maybe they will give you the validation you seek. We’re too familiar with the horrible things she’s done and said, not just to Ioan, but to anyone who disagrees with her in the slightest. She’s sent her friends to doxx, abuse, harass, contact employers, abuse family, and overall make life awful for people who don’t agree with her. So it’s nice you want a reasonable discussion, but maybe you should educate yourself on what kind of person she is and how she treats those around her (and those who do her dirty work). Best of luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She wasn’t traded in for a younger model. He left her because she’s an abusive narcissist that continually overstepped his boundaries. She’s toxic! He no longer loved her - told her he’d rather be dead than live with her anymore!

The fact that he met & fell in love with another woman almost a year after he told Alice he didn’t love her anymore, was a well deserved bonus imo. It wasn’t “stereotypical” behaviour at all!
He was still wearing his wedding ring 3 months after they separated. I would guess if he had another woman then, the ring would have come off much earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
There's no proof she was cheated on, beyond her own crazy ranting, so hold your tongue, wait and see.
You want to come in here and start discussions, cool. We're all for it. But bringing in accusations of cheating with zero proof isn't going to help you here, friend.

Reactions: 26
And you know this how?

I remember reading this thread at the very beginning and it was page after page of belly laughs.

Now it’s just page after page of sheer fantasy.

I can’t comprehend that anyone actually believes Ioan just happened to meet Bianca (someone he worked with on set in Australia when he was still married) in France and move her in with him after a 4 month relationship, when he is the father of young children.

Or that Ioan was some naïve young boy that Alice, the predator, pounced on and that he was tricked into marrying her, having 2 children with her and spending 20 years of his life with her.
No-one says he just happened to meet Bianca in France. Clearly they met on Harrow and kept in touch, been discussed already on these threads.
And she pounced on him and began abusing him, coercive control its called. Have you seen the engagement video? WTF do you call that?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
lol ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just had a look at the Janet Dowell Quora account. At one point Alice is commenting on the murder of James Bulger. She refers to it as something that happened “in my childhood”. She was 24!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm an American but I stumbled upon Jamie Bulger's horrible death and apparently it's one of the most notorious cases in the UK? I might be wrong, sorry, friends...
Not only is she lying about his death occurring in her "childhood"...but why does she have to associate herself with literally everything, including the brutal, horrifying murder of a child? It feels like she's trying to, in some way, "claim" this boy's tragic story, his personal, dreadful narrative. If anyone else said, "Yeah that happened when I was [age]" I'd be like, wow ok. But when Alice says it, it just feels selfish and possessive of someone's tragedy.

Did that make any sense at all? Idk.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t during the hack Alice post something like “what is this?”
“Ella!”
“Ioan!”
In similar fashion to “Gruffudd!”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm an American but I stumbled upon Jamie Bulger's horrible death and apparently it's one of the most notorious cases in the UK? I might be wrong, sorry, friends...
Not only is she lying about his death occurring in her "childhood"...but why does she have to associate herself with literally everything, including the brutal, horrifying murder of a child? It feels like she's trying to, in some way, "claim" this boy's tragic story, his personal, dreadful narrative. If anyone else said, "Yeah that happened when I was [age]" I'd be like, wow ok. But when Alice says it, it just feels selfish and possessive of someone's tragedy.

Spot on babes … I’m actually gob smacked at that myself!
We’ve had some sad stories told on the thread today and I don’t want to cause upset to anyone ❤ I don’t think we should discuss this anymore.. I’m not telling anyone what to post 🍸🍸 but shes So hungry for attention it’s frightening.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ just wow 🕊

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
I was left after a 12-year marriage and I to this day think I was very good wife. Did I cry, yes. Was I hurt, yes. Was I mad, yes. Did I go on about it for years, no. Alice, may have roared, but all she's done is make it where she's going to get alot less in a settlement for dragging it out. I don't understand what she hopes to accomplish by that. I also don't understand her not wanting their children to have a relationship with their father. She can say he doesn't want to see them, but that's not so and she knows it. He doesn't want to see them at the house with her there. That will totally affect her daughters for years to come. People do fall out of love you can't own people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Yes It does. The comment makes it all about HER. She isn’t just commenting on what was tragic, she is using it for attention, and likes.

She is selfishness personified.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

I remember this well, I think I was about 15 at the time, horrible vile kids. A truly heartbreaking awful thing 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.