Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why TeamAlice is upset. They wanted a fight. She didn’t want to do collaborative divorce. She got what she wanted.
Does anyone else remember when Alice first talked about the divorce she said, ‘this will never go before a judge’, she was adamant they could work out the settlement without the Court being involved. I guess Ioan didn’t like the settlement she suggested, give me everything, AND all your future earnings.😏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else remember when Alice first talked about the divorce she said, ‘this will never go before a judge’, she was adamant they could work out the settlement without the Court being involved. I guess Ioan didn’t like the settlement she suggested, give me everything, AND all your future earnings.😏
She likely said that cos she thinks Ioan is a pussy and would never do it.

Reactions: 18
oh a Alice fan actually using their brain
Screenshot_20220629-082146_Twitter.jpg

I find it btw funny that both the brother and SIL question "negativity" when they are related to one of the most negative people in the world LOL

She likely said that cos she thinks Ioan is a pussy and would never do it.
yeah she kept saying court is public record, thats bad for him

• Heart
Reactions: 27
yes in Cali he does, even if he has 99 % custody lol

in the UK not
That is really weird bcos I thought child support is money to help bring up the children. Ie pay for their clothes and food. If it’s shared custody why would he pay? I don’t understand America a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all, can the chatter or advice threads be used for posts that are totally offtopic so that this thread stays ontopic. A few posts have been moved. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 27
oh a Alice fan actually using their brain
View attachment 1377412
I find it btw funny that both the brother and SIL question "negativity" when they are related to one of the most negative people in the world LOL

yeah she kept saying court is public record, thats bad for him
Well done to one follower actually questioning a blatant lie, makes a nice change. She’s blown the budget (everyone has one Alice, yours is far bigger than most) thinking extra money will just magically appear and is pleading fake poverty, that is all. No-one who has been cut off has access to a joint account ffs. My heart goes out to those mums and dads who truly are left high and dry with their children (financially and the rest).

• Heart
That is really weird bcos I thought child support is money to help bring up the children. Ie pay for their clothes and food. If it’s shared custody why would he pay? I don’t understand America a lot
well, if the other party earns nothing and has the kids at least a bit someone has to pay for it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why TeamAlice is upset. They wanted a fight. She didn’t want to do collaborative divorce. She got what she wanted.
For some reason she thought she was going to win that fight.
Ioan and his team are standing around outside the arena, debating the ethics of doing as much damage as possible to someone who has no clue at all but is in the ring wildly provoking and challenging them. They all know they could knock her out with one hand tied behind their back, but she doesn't know it and "Is it ethical to beat such an incompetent 'challenger'?"

Don’t worry she will…. It might be years from now when the girls are adults and have their own lives but I know from experience that when you’ve grown up with a manic shrew for a mother you don’t expose your own children to it. Once they leave, hopefully for college, they’re not going back to her. I can actually see her as a homeless bag lady pushing a shopping trolley……. She’s already got the outfit..
That's what I reckon too. Shopping trolley. Sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
well, if the other party earns nothing and has the kids at least a bit someone has to pay for it.
I guess does America not have benefits for people that don’t/can’t work? Perhaps that is why.

Reactions: 4
Hi all, can the chatter or advice threads be used for posts that are totally offtopic so that this thread stays ontopic. A few posts have been moved. Thanks
Hi all

In case you are unaware there is a spin off chatter thread especially for 💩, it is Tattle Turds. At the risk of sounding like a mum, this thread is open to all so be wary of posting anything that may reveal your identity to nefarious characters. Hope this won’t get me in trouble with mods, but we have quite a few newbies on this thread and they may not know that the other one exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice should be on her face prostrated (100 meters away) at the feet of Bianca, thanking her for the fact she remains (as far as we know) at liberty. I truly believe that Bianca is a major influence on Ioan and is in large responsible for his restraint in not enforcing the TRO, and getting her ass arrested.
I think she really is that nice.
If i were Bianca, I’d have taken out my own TRO against Alice the second she started her nasty vendetta, and especially once I got wind of her asking people for inside information on my family and friends etc. Then I would probably have sued her for libel too.
Bianca’s positive attitude on life is something Alice should be eternally grateful for, not the object of her derision. If Ioans nuts were stuck in my veneers, you bet I’d be RuInInG that crazy witch - kids or not. Never has someone been so deserving of punishment.
Bianca is a better person than I am!

CDE58C35-E27F-40E3-AB5E-200882BD6169.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What is with the random name shouting on twitter .. its just desperate, and FM stating Yo is going to get what's coming to him, yeah I hope so a divorce like he asked for, as far as I see that's his only crime, oh and potentially marrying the bint in the first place.

Reactions: 31
For some reason she thought she was going to win that fight.
Ioan and his team are standing around outside the arena, debating the ethics of doing as much damage as possible to someone who has no clue at all but is in the ring wildly provoking and challenging them. They all know they could knock her out with one hand tied behind their back, but she doesn't know it and "Is it ethical to beat such an incompetent 'challenger'?"

That's what I reckon too. Shopping trolley. Sad.
If she plans on staying unemployed the rest of her life, a shopping cart is definitely in her future.

Reactions: 12
Alice could become a stand up comedian. She likes telling tall tales with loads of embellishments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is with the random name shouting on twitter .. its just desperate, and FM stating Yo is going to get what's coming to him, yeah I hope so a divorce like he asked for, as far as I see that's his only crime, oh and potentially marrying the bint in the first place.
Notice he never tags Ioan directly, I have to say the cocksibling comes across as very naive and I think Alice has taken advantage of him.

Always in conflict and at war with people. Her nervous system must be shot.
Always the victim I can imagine just how draining she was to live with.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.