Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice needs to get Gloria to sign an NDA. I would love Gloria to go to the tabloids with her story. She could make some easy money that way. She would probably be too afraid though given the kind of abuse mAlice has heaped on her Baby Angel for his "betrayal".

Hard to know if Glo really likes AE or pretends to cos she needs the money. It's also complicated by her genuine concern for the kids too.
If I was Gloria, I’d write a book telling the real inside story about Alice if only because she videoed me walking through the house with a basket on my head. I will never get over feeling so angry when I saw that video, she was treating Gloria the same way she treats Emma, the dog, by having her do her ‘trick’ for Alice’s entertainment. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think we’ve been able to provide tangible evidence of that. Just that she says there’s $30,000 in unpaid bills.
$30,000 is a lot of money for one month’s expenses, but we all know Alice exaggerates everything. I can not think of why she could possibly need $30,000 a month, if he was actually giving her that much, she should have had plenty left over for a lawyer. I know the mortgage is only $2000 a month(so Alice says) that’s less than half what Ioan is paying for his apartment, or so Alice says. I would not believe her if she said today was Tuesday, (I know in many countries it is Wednesday already ).

Yeah, That rope jumping loon is a fibro sufferer. Lying loon.
She looks like a totally different person. 😮

Agree. Ioan seems to be switched on and responsible, and given everything that has happened, I would be surprised if he doesn't step up.
I’m hoping and praying he does step up and does the right thing by getting the children away from Alice. I feel really bad for Bianca, she seems like a kind hearted woman, but her disease is made worse by stress, if they do get custody, it’s going to be a nightmare dealing with the oldest child, her mother has completely brainwashed her. I just hope if this happens Bianca can deal with without her MS flaring up.
Agree. Ioan seems to be switched on and responsible, and given everything that has happened, I would be surprised if he doesn't step up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It has been a rough couple of days or so for my fellow turds and I wanted to send everyone some positivity, because y'all are some awesome fuckers and I love this turd family! Be good to yourself and if you can't....then one of us will help you get there!! :poop: 😘 🥰 🤗
tattle.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t get why TeamAlice is upset. They wanted a fight. She didn’t want to do collaborative divorce. She got what she wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They were just copying RTP's meme about 7". @peteburnsreincarnated added an extra inch cos she is greedy. ;) I don't think that tweeter was BW's cousin or BW but of course AE wanted to believe that. That infamous tweet about the 7" even made the TRO.

Poor Yo. For a private type this must be mortifying but at least mAlice didn't say he had a small one.
That always reminds me of Sarah Brightman's reply when asked on TV why she married Andrew Lloyd-Webber - "he's got a big willy!". After all, what bloke is going to deny that in public?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ioan is in a horrendous situation. He's damned if he does & damned if he doesn't.
The stress & heartbreak he must feel knowing his love for them is being used against him by that heartless witch.
Ella may be of an age where the judge takes her feelings into consideration as I'm not sure she would willingly go with her dad as Alice seems to have done one hell of a job of PA on her.
I can't see Ioan wanting to force her or either of them & traumatise them further because unlike Alice he truly loves them, they're not pawns to him.
He's in an almost impossible position.
Yes, he'll also take B into account, after a long abusive marriage he's also entitled to grab some happiness & bearing in mind both his girls may be lost to him for the foreseeable future anyway (I really hope not) but I am hoping that somehow there will be a happy ending for Ioan & his girls, if not sooner then later.
As for Alice she deserves to end up alone.
Don’t worry she will…. It might be years from now when the girls are adults and have their own lives but I know from experience that when you’ve grown up with a manic shrew for a mother you don’t expose your own children to it. Once they leave, hopefully for college, they’re not going back to her. I can actually see her as a homeless bag lady pushing a shopping trolley……. She’s already got the outfit..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine how Alice and her motley crew would react to something actually happening to her. All of this is made up for maximum attention. She has a social media addiction, she is sitting there all day watching all of this play out and not stopping it. Her “family” who are seemingly unwell fighting the battles she started for her while she sits in her manky leaking rat infested ivory tower.
I hope she feels the full force of the law, and soon. It’s a divorce ffs, nothing more.
GRUFFUDD!!!
Can you insta from jail? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
he is such a sweetie, I like it how he put kisses after the threat. Is it a brizzle mafia thing?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t looked at bruvs socials for a bit but it occurs to me that him and his wife and her parents might be equally in thrall to the blue tick as her most die hard supporters. It is kind of exciting having a celeb in the family, however lowly. And having the more high profile Ioan as an in law. I wonder if they would be half as understanding if Alice was not a blue ticker.

• Heart
Could someone please give me a brief summary of who MITH is and what happened?
Thank you 🥰
Okay. If no one else has - I will because I was there.

There are certain political "cliques" that people run in on Twitter. Regular people, journalists, the funniest of the funny on the left.

Alice strove to be a part of that clique daily.
One tweeter is called The Hoarse Whisperer. Lots of followers. Another was a young black man named mith. Very political but also seemed very troubled and flirty. He didn't follow many people but lots followed mith. And his hot body pics. I was close with mith. mith was close with HW.

At some point, Alice had blocked HW. He must have come across that and blocked her back. No biggie. But Alice realized one night, HW had blocked her and she lost her damn mind.

mith tweeted yeah I told HW you're upset but he said you blocked him first and he could care less. BOOM.

Alice went nuts. mith was betraying her with their private conversations. HW was ruining her happy Twitter life! She was going to destroy him! She thought her and mith loved each other! Just batshit crazy stuff.

After about six hours of this, Alice is admittedly drunk and threatening s**cide. One of the big feminist accounts that was close with mith told her she was out of line.

Supposedly, Alice's people were trying to call Ioan in Australia. It was batshit crazy. And this wee one trying to throw fuel on the fire 👇🏻 Honestly,this was the first night I ever heard of her. Many of the tweets still live in existence on Twitter by going to Hoarse Whisperer's account and searching Alice Evans.

I think I covered it. This should go in the Wiki but I don't know how!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Alice hasn’t been stitched up, she’s made reams of contradictions, lies, defamatory claims, threatened people and avoided crucial things people have been pleading with her to face for at least 18 months now and is starting to face the consequences.

Reactions: 24
Alice hasn’t been stitched up, she’s made reams of contradictions, lies, defamatory claims, threatened people and avoided crucial things people have been pleading with her to face for at least 18 months now and is starting to face the consequences.
And now it’s ioans fault cos he’s “stitching her up.” When all along it was Alice that has played dirty and refused to co operate. But sure blame others for your own stupidity

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
And meanwhile SockSis judges people who slate her actions daily, expecting them to leave her alone, while SockCock resorts to ever more laughable tactics to try and stay involved / relevant / talked about on Twitter (EDDIE CIBRIAN). It's a bit of a shame that, unlike mAlice, they're not getting paid for this comedy show.

• Haha
And now it’s ioans fault cos he’s “stitching her up.” When all along it was Alice that has played dirty and refused to co operate. But sure blame others for your own stupidity
She has literally played herself into this mess of epic proportions. Ioan sensibly avoided biting when goaded by her. Fascinating, horrifying and repulsive all the same time. To be a 53 year old mother of two and act this way 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.