Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound odd, maybe I can properly explain it if I try, but do you remember and currently witness all of the supporters who liken their situations with divorce to Alice’s? The ones who provide her with anecdotes about their own failed marriages and hungry kids? (Alice’s children are not “hungry,” but you know what I’m saying.)

Some of those individuals have stated that they didn’t even know who Alice was until this acrimonious separation hit the media, so their investment in her affairs aren’t the strongest, yet they still support her. And we’ve been curious about that at times. Why so many support her anyway. I think some of the GFM donations and some of the overall support Alice receives in this matter isn’t just about Alice.

I think it sometimes transcends Alice, for certain people—it reminds them of their own grief with their own tumultuous losses. Sure, there’s plenty of support for Alice herself, but there’s often a personal reminder that these supporters feel about their own broken-down marriages, and the empathy they feel from that is what encourages them to donate, not necessarily Alice the celebrity. (Put “celebrity” in quotations, please.)

For those who don’t know of them well, I don’t think it always has so much to do with Alice and Ioan as it does with themselves—they just don’t wanna see yet another “deadbeat husband” and “deadbeat father” get away with “abusing” another “devoted wife,” like what they experienced. It could be Alice and Ioan as the subjects of this divorce…or it could have been anyone else. Some of these supporters don’t care who it is—they just see themselves and their own grief once again and want to fight to reverse it for another person. Which is a form of empathy, like I said, but that’s still weird and sad, as they’re wasting it on an abuser.

I just think it’s interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Meanwhile on Bianca's Insta...

View attachment 1377562

I much prefer large dogs, but I'll happily make an exception for this little fella. :love:
I wouldn’t throw Bubba Bear out of his kennel, he is such a sweetie🥰, and I prefer bigger dogs too. Actually I just love dogs, all dogs. Rather look at this sweetie than Alice in her grime encrusted rubber lipped glory.
ETA emoji

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Always in conflict and at war with people. Her nervous system must be shot.
Yo's nervous system was shot living with her. Glad he escaped.

AE: Succeeded in life despite way too many nasty people!

LOL. Her big success in life was getting IG to marry her. The nasty people? His mother and IG fans who didn't like her? 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Notice he never tags Ioan directly, I have to say the cocksibling comes across as very naive and I think Alice has taken advantage of him.

Always the victim I can imagine just how draining she was to live with.
Those poor kids, I bet their summer break is miserable. I thought Alice was taking them to the UK for a vacation, what happened to that?

Reactions: 12
Those poor kids, I bet their summer break is miserable. I thought Alice was taking them to the UK for a vacation, what happened to that?
She also announced she wanted to flee the jurisdiction of CA so it might be that. Looks like she ruined what could have been a nice holiday visiting Uncle Tone and the lovely Rach.

As I have stated before, it WILL be, Sighs! For those of us with chimneys. 😂
Or if we run out of toilet paper!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is EXACTLY what Betty Broderick did, hoping the kids would drive John and Linda apart, but it backfired on her as the kids developed a better relationship with their father and grew close to Linda
I’ve got a feeling that Betty Broderick is her role model…. 🤔

Reactions: 9
I think she imagines that the book she is writing will be a bestseller. 😣
Maybe she can fill the shopping cart full of unsold books and sell enough to buy herself a box of wine before settling in her cardboard box for the night, oh wait, that’s too much work, she’ll just lie on the sidewalk and beg people as they walk over her. I know it’s really not funny, but if she doesn’t take control of her life at 54, she is definitely heading in that direction.😏

She likely said that cos she thinks Ioan is a pussy and would never do it.
Exactly, she underestimated the power of love, Ioan had backup, he wasn’t alone, he was fighting for his family, and that family did not include Alice.

Reactions: 11
Just want to point out the ridiculousness of the "no college" for the kids statement. Hello, your kids will be like the rest of us and get student loans? This woman is on another planet.
I took out student loans, my daughter took out student loans as did all her friends. Also if she got off her lazy butt and got a job she has 10 years before the youngest E will be off to college. Imagine what a boost to her esteem and self respect it would be if she managed to save towards her daughter’s education instead of blaming their dad for not having enough money. Hey Alice…. women can financially support the family as well as men……..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know I think Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her if she wasn’t a complete fruitcake. He probably would have been fond of her, they had a long history together. Instead she has now made him the enemy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.