Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I did back flips when my last one left lmao that’s why I’m selling up now .. I’m gonna downsize so they can’t come back ha ha
don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces … I’ve had em that long now they’re like part of the family 😉 🍸🍸😂
211.gif
You rock claudia! 😘 🤣 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
I see you decided to drop in to show your support for mAlice. 🤨 I’m not sure why considering you’re more than likely in the .005 per cent of Turds here. That said I have a question for you. Instead of coming here to start trouble why not help your mistress instead? Go to her Instagram and post how beautiful, how perfect, how intelligent, how hard done by she is.
And as someone else said here on Tattle go donate to her Go duck Me account. Meanwhile keep dissing Ioan for her by lying and disparaging him by claiming he’s old or whatever. Do you see a parallel here? You’re just like your mistress which is disgusting. So just fly off! I wanted to use the f bomb but didn’t want to get suspended over someone like you. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok I’m imagining it now …
Omg. Such a graceful, beautiful bride! 😂

Not gonna lie - I kept slipping into the "bride's room" at my reception to knock back gin and tonics. But not in front of the guests. Or during pictures. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg. Such a graceful, beautiful bride! 😂

Not gonna lie - I kept slipping into the "bride's room" at my reception to knock back gin and tonics. But not in front of the guests. Or during pictures. 😂
Oh I was just about to give myself away there. Let’s just say you know what rhymes with tequila so that’s what was in the best man’s hip flask. Sozzled by the meal.
Must repeat next year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't want to be snide, but it seems someone has been drinking the Kool-Aid by the trough. So much misinformation, so many stereotypes, such archaic thinking just beg a response.

- Firstly, Ioan is not in his 50's. He was not yet 47 when, by Alice's own words, he told her in August 2020 that he didn't love her anymore and wanted out.

- I am sick to death of the "middle-age crisis" imagery. If it were a middle-age crisis, would he be letting himself go grey at the temples instead of dyeing his hair all sorts of strange colors? Instead of his standard, rather bland navy blue leisure clothes, wouldn't he be wearing tight jeans with gawdy Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned to the waist? Wouldn't he be strutting around with a different blonde SoCal bimbo every day of the week, rather than committing to a woman with a debilitating, life-altering illness? Give me a break.

- Everything that is out there in the media and social media about this whole mess is on Alice and her alone. Ioan has never said one single word against her publicly, nor has Bianca. He simply needed to put a stop to the badgering, harassment, and threats, with his own daughter's hacking of his Insta apparently the last straw (wonder who might have put her up to that?), so he filed for a DVRO. All he said in that petition was evidenced in black and white (her E-Mails, etc.) But she goes on and on and on with her wild, unproven accusations.

- Her expectations? How entitled and archaic can you get? She said herself in one Email in the DVRO petition that she wants everything. The house, full custody, full alimony, full child support, insurance, car, his earnings, etc. She in all seriousness told him to come back and live in the converted garage, FFS. Instead of accepting a reasonable settlement (at least $150,000 was on the table, that's a good bit of money, even in LA), she trashes him publicly, ignores deadlines and court orders, and withholds his children from him. She is greedy and entitled. Sorry, screw her expectations.

- There is absolutely no proof that he cheated. He stated in the DVRO petition that the relationship with Bianca began in June 2021, so almost a year after he for all intents and purposes ended things with Alice. I don't think he would be so stupid as to perjure himself about something that could be disproven so easily. All it would take would be someone, be it a pap or a stray vacationer, finding a photo of them together with their tongues down each other's throats, and bang, perjury charge.

- Nobody ever demanded of Alice that she lie to her kids (which she has done endlessly) or to wear a fake smile. What we demand of her is that she grow up, accept the facts and pull herself up by her bootstraps, as less privileged women everywhere do all the time. This is a white woman of almost 54 years, well-educated, and who has always had a well-to-do or rich man looking after her instead of making something of herself. What we demand is that she stops poisoning the children against their father. Him not loving her anymore and finding someone else does not make him a bad father. Whether Alice loves (or ever loved) him is up for debate. Also whether she really loves her children. You do not pit your 8- and 12-year-old children against their father if you love them. Full stop.
💯 this 👏 @Babsi ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see you decided to drop in to show your support for mAlice. 🤨 I’m not sure why considering you’re more than likely in the .005 per cent of Turds here. That said I have a question for you. Instead of coming here to start trouble why not help your mistress instead? Go to her Instagram and post how beautiful, how perfect, how intelligent, how hard done by she is.
And as someone else said here on Tattle go donate to her Go duck Me account. Meanwhile keep dissing Ioan for her by lying and disparaging him by claiming he’s old or whatever. Do you see a parallel here? You’re just like your mistress which is disgusting. So just fly off! I wanted to use the f bomb but didn’t want to get suspended over someone like you. 😏
I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Another thing that bothers me about her. She keep going on about how she's glad she is not a brunette, she's the first natural blonde that I've seen with dark roots, or were those dark roots showing in the pictures, posing in the doorway with baby Ella and Ioan a trick of the light? bleeping fraud. Promised Ioan a Ferrari and he ends up with a communist era Russian Lada

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.
People have respectfully outlined the issues to you. Unless you are referring to something else.

Their marriage was in trouble for at least four years before he left; documented by both of them (he in interviews and she talked about them going for counseling).

He was gone for months before becoming involved with someone else.

She has ALWAYS been this angry, this vindictive, this unhinged. Going back to when she nuked his fan group because she didn’t like what they were saying about her. She’s been in a couple of fender benders that were her fault, one captured on video where she lost her mind shrieking at the other person, an innocent party.

She’s been vile and abusive to her ex online since well before they split.

She posts drunk frequently and has posted more than once about her kids seeing her in that state or having to call the paramedics. She is actively alienating them from their dad.

She has started a $25,000 GoFundMe while at literally the same time buying a whack of items on Ebay. Clothes, makeup. Nothing necessary when she is claiming simultaneously not to have enough money to feed her children.

Her ex obtained a domestic violence restraining order and courts just don’t hand those out without significant proof.

Yes, it’s hard when a relationship breaks up. A lot of people had sympathy for her until they looked a bit closer and saw who she really is, in her own words.

This is what people are asking you to do. Take a closer look at the evidence SHE has put out there and the request for the temporary (soon to be permanent) restraining order has confirmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok. I like abusive people and I condone abusive behavior. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Anger’ has now resulted in harassment so bad the law now has had to get involved. She still is not divorced. She’s ruined any chance of a future career. She’s ruining her childrens lives.
A thousand times this.

Anyone who is willing to publicly support alice after the RO evidence became available is telling me all I need to know about their moral compass and how they treat the people in their life. Abuse apologists.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You can relate to Alice's life situation, but what about her completely OTT and certifiable behaviour? Children being withheld from their father? Hatred spewed about him for all the world to see? Trying to slut-shame Bianca and imply she's left a trail of married men in her wake?

If those poor girls aren't being bullied at school, or at least being teased, I'd be astonished.

Unfortunately, Alice would absolutely lap up your comments and tell you that you are the sweetest, kindest person in the world. But, she wouldn't give a tit about your pain or your experiences. It's not a two-way street with friends like Alice (I've known a few) and there is no way she is a role model for wronged women. At all!

I see nothing "like"able about her. I pity her sadness and her refusal to take her life off pause, but she is the mistress of her own destiny. As are you. Again - you are not defined by your partner. Ever. It's far too stifling and unbalanced to create a healthy relationship on those terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am just at the part of the thread where two flying monkeys are flyingmonkeying hard, and since I'm proud of my fellow turds for standing up for the abuse victims, and since we're in the meme thread, this one is for you guys:

6lahgo.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
People have read your posts on the Katie Price threads and as far as some of us are concerned there are vast similarities between Alice and Katie, I certainly don’t speak for everyone. Breaching restraining orders, using the kids against the father etc all things you yourself see in Katie Price.
Believe me I felt for Alice to start with because I thought that like you, she has been dumped, but having read the TRO and all of her social media that she deletes I’ve came to the conclusion she is the abusive one.
She has a gofundme when she really didn’t need it. There are over 100 threads of her behaviour and the people on here can predict quite accurately Alice’s next manipulation.
We all saw something coming when we knew Ioan was going to be in Monte Carlo. She started the GFM.
I also cannot support the way she tries to induce stress on Bianca knowing it causes a flair in her MS.
I’m not sure you want to change your mind about Alice. Most of us would agree to having had some sympathy for her at one point, but she is another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Have you read through the pink wiki link at the top of the page? Are you ok with that level of threats, abuse, rage and hate towards a person and his family because he fell out of love? What if a man was being this way towards a woman?

I don’t think any of us here have an issue with Alice feeling scared or angry about being left for another woman, but a) I don’t think she was and b) even if she was it doesn’t excuse the barrage of bullying Ioan endured from Alice for many years (past and present) and the stuff we’ve seen is probably the top of the iceberg. I don’t think Ioan is a saint by the way, I just hate how Alice has belittled and abused him until he couldn’t take it anymore. Then he ran for his life and she is still mocking and goading him. Is it fair game because he’s a man or something? Yeah, ageing sucks a bit as a good looking woman, especially if you place your entire identity on your looks. It’s harsh in a way but it’s never too late to work on your character and a good life can still be hers with effort. That’s what Alice needs to work on, not unleashing more anger which achieves nothing good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m putting my money on “flipping the Prius near a civic dildo display”.
What a line!! 😆
We got a packing company in when we moved. It took all day and when they were finished I nipped upstairs to check everything was ok - our bedroom was completely empty apart from my vibrator which they had left sitting on its own in the middle of the floor, the Bastards! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We got a packing company in when we moved. It took all day and when they were finished I nipped upstairs to check everything was ok - our bedroom was completely empty apart from my vibrator which they had left sitting on its own in the middle of the floor, the Bastards! 😂
Did you flip your Prius?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In my humble opinion, this thought came to me today in regard to why Alice has support from people (mostly women) that see, hear, read and know the facts about her and her behavior, yet choose to vilify Ioan & B.

These scorned FM's are probably women that were left by their hubs and WISHED they had gone all scorched earth on the ex but didn't. They wanted to say and do all the things that Alice is doing but didn't and are living vicariously through her. I have wondered about this for a while...how do you support a person that clearly is handling the split in the worst way possible and cheer her on. How do you see unfiltered pictures of her and then tell her she is beautiful with poorly crafted and altered selfies? To me, the situation of right or wrong is in black and white. Any reasonable person can see what most of us turds see. Not a mind blowing revelation but I really think Alice's crew are most likely quiet, mousy, "always happy" people that don't feel they get respect (whether at work, home, in public, etc) but are too scared to lash out and hold that anger inside of them. They revere Alice's behavior because she is really just "standing up for herself" in their eyes and the FM's wish they could do it too. That is where the brainwashing is because when they "whoot, whoot" a piece of tit "celebrity" they receive validation that they so desperately want and need. Their loyalty is everlasting because their anger, hate and embarrassment is still there from their personal situation. Or, maybe I am just not the smartest person on this thread?!?!🤔🤔 P.S. I am definitely not!
The constant comparing of their divorces just slays me. How many of them have their biggest worry of whether or not they can afford to keep their maid/nanny/housekeeper during their divorces? While sitting in their 2,000,000 West Hollywood home?

How many of them get to witch about their soon to be ex-husband visiting Monte Carlo for his acting gig promotion?

They can try and "relate" all they want. But they are too stupid to realize their divorces are not the "same."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.