Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-06-29 155653.png

The DM he sent to this person probably said "It's very complicated but the bottom line is GRUFFUDD!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.
And you're allowed to like her.

But I just hope that you also take the time to understand, evaluate, ruminate on, and internalize that which friends in here are detailing for you. You have empathy—that is so, so obvious here. I always annoy my friends by reminding them that empathy could save the world. I just think a lot of friends in here are concerned about where exactly, in whom exactly, you're investing that empathy.

I think it's a concern for many of us that you seem to be overlooking and/or excusing glaring patterns of abuse, that you seem to be interpreting this abuse as unsurprising, standard emotional release. I implore you to ask yourself if that's really the case. Is it?

You seem to have a very strong sense of empathy and loyalty. They're good things. I just hope you'll give these friends the time of day and take into consideration the excellent points they're making regarding Alice's behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t recognise her from Lost, and I loved the show.
She was one of those boring crappy side characters who is on screen 4 seconds.
That pretty much sums up her glorious career. You know, the one she so altruistically gave up for Ioan and the children.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do support her. I’m not here to start trouble. I’m here to speak about the issues and people on here honestly. It’s not possible to agree to dislike every single person we discuss on these forums. Check out my previous posts on other topics here at Tattle.
Perhaps it’s because I’m a similar age to Alice. Or I understand her anger and fear of being dumped so incongruously. Being dumped in your twenties is different from it happening later in life when everything is settled with the kids schooling, where you live, and also the friends who discard you when they take sides. I like her.
Lmao .. have a blunt ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i also have no idea how you can support Alice but not like Katie Price. They both abuse substances and think they are above the law. They both use their children to score points against people who have scorned them. They both have a track record of terrible driving and money mismanagement and both of them have restraining orders out against their exes new partner. I imagine you think Kp is some kind of easy lay woman who deserves it and poor Alice is just sad in her Hollywood home but they are both social climbers who want fame at any cost, money that doesn’t belong to them and prepared to sell their own dignity to get revenge at any cost. They also use their health problems for endless sympathy!

I only read the KP and AE threads because they are SO similar.

I am a similar age to KP, and I cannot imagine living the life she is. Can you really imagine yourself as Alice? The similarity must surely end at age otherwise I have no idea what you are seeing in Kp that you can’t see in Alice.

Alice was not as obviously messy as KP in her youth because she was less famous and photographed less. We don’t know if she was a drunken mess all the time, but we have seen a few media stories about her tantrums and behaviour. She settled down to have kids later in life with a level headed guy who was constantly on edge at her next drama who fled the family home with the clothes on his back

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you support her with money (GFM), if not, would you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1379307

The DM he sent to this person probably said "It's very complicated but the bottom line is GRUFFUDD!!!!"
I’m gonna swap fck for GRUFFUDD in all fck related written and spoken word 😂 WAFT becomes WAGT for example 😂 it seems only fair he’s such a gruffudder of a man ! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m way behind and this has probably been suggested already as a thread title…

GRUFFUDD!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Additionally, it is not true at all that it’s any worse or better being dumped in your 20’s. I was 25 and had 2 very small children in my care (both under 5) and no home, no money, no savings, no uni degree - nothing. I had to spend my childrens childhoods scraping together £5 for the electric meter after I had run out the emergency credit. Not sitting by a pool, clicking on vintage Chanel tops online using my MacBook in a hot country.

Yes many of us are angry at Alice because our grandparents had to go through a bleeping terrifying war, where they had nothing, and many of us also have come from nothing or had our lives ripped apart through bereavement or divorce, terrible health diagnosis and we cannot ever imagine wallowing in as much self pity and self inflicted misery as Alice Jane Evans

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You know when you’ve got a red carpet event to go to and you’re standing in front of your wardrobe perusing the MANY eBay offerings in front of you, HOW did you match this dress (you forgot the under slip btw) with these shoes??? 🙃

F4942AFE-8819-4619-A997-7C8F6A7D8D16.jpeg

*sorry not sorry*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Lmao .. have a blunt ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
mAlice, smoke a blunt, stop being a twunt (that might still be too sweary for Tattle - claudiarocks takes the credit, anyway)

Q: What does Alice Evans shout at the pinnacle of her rage cycles? A: GRUFFUDD!

Whilst Ioan Holds The (Metaphorical) Gun - Never Fear - Alice's Household Is All About Having FUN!!

(Best I could do) :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s Alice’s party she can roar if she wants , FM’s rush to defend the bonkers twunt

mAlice, smoke a blunt, stop being a twunt (that might still be too sweary for Tattle - claudiarocks takes the credit, anyway)

Q: What does Alice Evans shout at the pinnacle of her rage cycles? A: GRUFFUDD!

Whilst Ioan Holds The (Metaphorical) Gun - Never Fear - Alice's Household Is All About Having FUN!!

(Best I could do) :p
No way that’s spooky lmao we’ve both put twunt 😂🤣🙌🏼🙌🏼
Bet BW now shouts GRUFFUDD … at the pinnacle 😂🤣🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know when you’ve got a red carpet event to go to and you’re standing in front of your wardrobe perusing the MANY eBay offerings in front of you, HOW did you match this dress (you forgot the under slip btw) with these shoes??? 🙃

View attachment 1379378

*sorry not sorry*
NO! Shut the front door!!! Tell me someone photoshopped that! Forget being arrested for violating the TRO! She should still be spending time in the fashion police jail for this alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.