Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found AE's medium now. Looks like she ran out of steam very quickly after dissing OP and her MIL. Will she have enough bile to write a novel? Doesn't look like it.

Bio: Mom of 2. Actress + writer. Suddenly divorced and confused.

Fixed it.

Bio: Mom of 2 BABEEZ. Actress drama queen + writer tit poster. Suddenly divorced still married to unwilling "hub" and permanently confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s Alice’s party she can roar if she wants , FM’s rush to defend the bonkers twunt

No way that’s spooky lmao we’ve both put twunt 😂🤣🙌🏼🙌🏼
Bet BW now shouts GRUFFUDD … at the pinnacle 😂🤣🍸🍸
The cosmos is telling us: ALICE IS A TWUNT

I blame the Viz Profanisaurus for "twunt", also "fanny hammer" (which is one of their quaint sayings for a vibrator).

I'll stop there, because I'm probably confusing Tattlers who are in the US 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cosmos is telling us: ALICE IS A TWUNT

I blame the Viz Profanisaurus for "twunt", also "fanny hammer" (which is one of their quaint sayings for a vibrator).

I'll stop there, because I'm probably confusing Tattlers who are in the US 🤣
No, don't stop, educate us! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK totally off topic: do your armpits smell different ? On topic, do you think Alice's do? I think this may be be lowest intellectual base turds. 😔 I bid you good night 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it funny that they (AE et Al) tell us everything down to size of his Willy but they can not tell us what Ioan has done so wrong. Really the only fairly believable thing so far is that he cut off a joint account few weeks ago. They go stark raving mad that Ioan is this terrible man but don’t tell us what he’s done so wrong.
Yes. Her detail-oriented complaining certainly paints a picture. I just don't think it's the pic that she intended to paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
I'm not certain I trust someone whose username and avatar come from a golden age for casual sexual harassment and date rape.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
So far the only person who has been silent is Ioan. Alice has never been silent in her life. And I would applaud her if she had something meaningful to say. Right now, she doesn’t. She just keeps on lying and attacking people without any evidence. The other party has evidence and showed it in court, as they should.
Also, Alice is no feminist. A woman who attacks so horribly other women (her mother in law, Bianca, other female friends or colleagues of Ioan, poor strangers who simply disagree with her) doesn’t support any women’s cause. She destroys it.
And don’t get me started about what kind of mother she is: the kind that makes her kids hate a good father (her words a few years ago), who discusses their health and other issues on public SM, and who has cut them off from every other family they have.
In my books that’s a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If the glaring lies, contradictions, histrionics, egotism, bitchiness & nastiness, etc on her SM (Incl' her #digs at Ioan & even the girls) didn't produce a lightbulb moment in some of her more blinkered supporters, one would have hoped the 113 pages of the TRO would.
That's if they even bothered to read it but I suspect most would still make excuses for her.
If a video emerged showing Alice hitting Ioan I'm betting they would even find a way to excuse that too.
There's Amber Heard on the stand constantly lying, changing stories under oath, heard on tape verbally abusing Johnny & admitting to physical abuse too yet she still has blinkered supporters.
AA has sadly developed a second meaning. Abuse Apologists.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think anyone here would deny Alice her feelings of anger or pain or betrayal. We've all been there at one time or another. BUT, this didn't come out of the blue. The warning signs were there. Ioan was unhappy, even miserable, and she chose to ignore or dismiss those feelings. She's had many, many opportunities to resolve this divorce productively, and she's blown every single one of them up herself.

She can roll on the floor and scream and rage as much as she wants. Go ahead, sis, if you need to. But in the end, where does it get her? As much as she wants to hurt Ioan, she's ultimately hurting herself and her children the most. Pull it together, and make a plan for the rest of your life. Starting now.
She bleeping told him to move into the garage!
Expected him to keep working, keep her in her lifestyle, keep taking her to red carpets but live in the garage.
Basically modern day slavery.
I know people like Alice do that to their (often undocumented immigrant) household help in places but she was absolutely a mongrel to him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Im an elder emo so *chinks glass with you*
Ha ha that reminded me of my fave ‘emu’ YouTube vid lol 😂 😂
On my eyes the lad shouting out of the car just sounds like da fella … so when I saw this video for the first time .. I called and asked if he’d just seen a man with an emu … he asked if I’d taken acid 😂🤣😂
Enjoy 🍿🎥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
No one has denied her the right to be angry--she is allowed to feel however she needs to feel. But when those feelings are channeled into ACTIONS that violate the law, then the rest of the world steps in. And yes. We get to all have our own opinions, including anger that this pouty, entitled, pissy mope of a woman is making humanity look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.