Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh a Alice fan actually using their brain
View attachment 1377412
I find it btw funny that both the brother and SIL question "negativity" when they are related to one of the most negative people in the world LOL

yeah she kept saying court is public record, thats bad for him
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Ioan for starters, is not in his 50s. The marriage is no longer working, for reasons between themselves it has broke down. It looks like Ioan has fallen out of love. This happens everyday to millions of people. Most people, in the end find a way through the mess of divorce and go their respective separate ways. They sort childcare arrangements if needed, financial arrangements. They then carry on with their lives. This is, unless you are Alice Evans. In that case, you're screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do feel mean comparing her to any animal cause they do love unconditionally.. unless it’s a roaring lion 🦁 🙄😂
but Yey you know she’s a keeper when she’s taking the last drag of a fag before her wedding pic is being taken 😂 she’d probably given them to a flower girl to hold for her whilst max and paddy walked her down the aisle 😣😆
Nah, didn't want to waste any of that addiction-feeding alcohol for such a minor thing as wedding photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok thread suggestion

What a terrible thing to do, abusing someone for trying to divorce you

I am going with Alice’s poetic theme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Are you serious? Sorry, people experience tit everyday and have to cry themselves to sleep and still get up for work in the morning. I've no sympathies for a woman who is so rude, so lazy, entitled and arrogant, oh and a bully to top it off! You go and blow smoke up her arse but don't preach here about her hard situation. She has stated many times, she doesn't do dignity, so why defend her? Are you ok that she's isolating the children against their father because he doesn't want to be with her? Jeez

• Heart
Reactions: 27
IG is the same age as me and I wish to state for the record that I very much take exception to the 'in his 50s' comment 👿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg that is nuts! I’m imagining Ioan while working away getting these calls and thinking wtf has she done now?!
Thanks for explaining 💕
I've seen a lot of strange things happen on Twitter but this was one of the craziest! I had seen her in replies to mith but had no idea who she was! I had to IMBD to see if I'd ever seen her anything! I had only seen her in Lost. But I didn't recall her. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wa wa waaaaaa ….
Well she’s a lover of fckin humans I’m sure she’ll come round …
gonna need stronger weed for this evening shift … I’ll just call my ‘doctor’ 🙄🚬
GIRL STOP!!! You are killing me today with your fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anyway I thought her last squeeze .. Domino … he was younger than her wasn’t he 🍸🚬😂
Domino's or was it Papa John's? I vaguely remember something about Ben and Jerry?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
I mean my divorce was absolutely brutal yet I knew to remain silent and graceful at all times. My attorneys loved me. And I got everything I possibly could in the end. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When Alice is silent and the trolls, skunks, fish, orcs, etc come out, I always picture this

OMG 💀 🤣

It always comes back to the same thing

Even if your husband, since you were 16 years old, gets to 65 and runs off with 2 women from love island then marries a camel there is still no excuse for behaving like Alice has.

‘Anger’ has now resulted in harassment so bad the law now has had to get involved. She still is not divorced. She’s ruined any chance of a future career. She’s ruining her childrens lives.

You know what we are all saying. Hell yeah I would have thrown all Ioans clothes into the garage, given him the middle finger, taken him to court to get a divorce, got my settlement then laugh at his bald patch in private with my mates. I’m not absolutely devoid of understanding why she’s bleeping seething and I’m not saying I wouldn’t be, I just wouldn’t also set fire to MY OWN LIFE AND THAT OF MY KIDS
Marries a camel 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my humble opinion, this thought came to me today in regard to why Alice has support from people (mostly women) that see, hear, read and know the facts about her and her behavior, yet choose to vilify Ioan & B.

These scorned FM's are probably women that were left by their hubs and WISHED they had gone all scorched earth on the ex but didn't. They wanted to say and do all the things that Alice is doing but didn't and are living vicariously through her. I have wondered about this for a while...how do you support a person that clearly is handling the split in the worst way possible and cheer her on. How do you see unfiltered pictures of her and then tell her she is beautiful with poorly crafted and altered selfies? To me, the situation of right or wrong is in black and white. Any reasonable person can see what most of us turds see. Not a mind blowing revelation but I really think Alice's crew are most likely quiet, mousy, "always happy" people that don't feel they get respect (whether at work, home, in public, etc) but are too scared to lash out and hold that anger inside of them. They revere Alice's behavior because she is really just "standing up for herself" in their eyes and the FM's wish they could do it too. That is where the brainwashing is because when they "whoot, whoot" a piece of tit "celebrity" they receive validation that they so desperately want and need. Their loyalty is everlasting because their anger, hate and embarrassment is still there from their personal situation. Or, maybe I am just not the smartest person on this thread?!?!🤔🤔 P.S. I am definitely not!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He is not handing anything except what she is entitled to under the prenup, that pesky little thing that she thought would absolve her of handing over any of the fortune she was going to earn as a top rate actress (in her delusional mind of course) Too bad for her, prenups work both ways. She is going to be so screwed because of her batshittery these last 18 months.
Lawyers are going to have to be paid, she has been living off his funds for the last 18 months, all that is going to be calculated into her final amount. I think she started that GoFundMe grift too early. Should have waited for the final numbers but by the look of her donations she's fucked either way.

Reactions: 14
tbh if kids were not involved I wouldn't particulary care. I would still think that Alice's behavior is inexcusable (though loads of it wouldnt happen, like parental alienation etc.). But her act would be a lot less selfish (both in fact, if you want to lay any blame on Ioan for the way he left)

Reactions: 13
Ioan, you bastard, you should have continued sucking up her abuse, who cares if your MH was suffering, (certainly not Alice) cos' you're a man & as we women know all men are evil fuckers ruled by their dicks. Why couldn't you have been reasonable & stayed on in the garage, silently, being the parent, you enjoyed that & the cooking/cleaning & DIY? Why couldn't you have continued paying for everything while she graciously allowed you use of the garage? Alice could have saved face & continued to live her pampered life style enjoying her daily chats on SM, wine sampling, decorating bags & being a clothes checker for e-Bay? Why couldn't you have been a Stepford husband? :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ffs I’ve had a busy afternoon at work (that’s what happens when you have a job Alice!) and missed all the fun today. Loving the memes this afternoon! Well done turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.