Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn you on fire, highly caffeinated, hyperactive Turds! How am I ever to keep up with the lot of you? What’s your secret? Are you having some of what mAlice is having? Whatever it is I need some of it! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn you on fire, highly caffeinated, hyperactive Turds! How am I ever to keep up with the lot of you? What’s your secret? Are you having some of what mAlice is having? Whatever it is I need some of it! 😅
I’m having seven inches. I’m not even sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Her anger is the only honest thing we see from her imo

True, betrayal and divorce are a gut punch.. But 2 years later I think I’d want it done, dusted and have moved on. I’d be striving for financial independence and success, and consider myself well rid. Not writing melodramatic bios about guns and betrayals. She wants to stay relevant and will hark on about it forever

Reactions: 20
Aww the struggle is real. Asking a grown woman to be partly responsible for themselves and the children they bore at the grand age of 53 must be very very difficult for them. It must be the worst possible thing to happen to princess tippy toes and greets a lot her. Something tells me Ioan was paying for more than just Alice’s purchases. Odd little man.
princess tippy toes 🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her anger is the only honest thing we see from her imo

True, betrayal and divorce are a gut punch.. But 2 years later I think I’d want it done, dusted and have moved on. I’d be striving for financial independence and success, and consider myself well rid. Not writing melodramatic bios about guns and betrayals. She wants to stay relevant and will hark on about it forever
She will be the Torvill & Dean of divorcees

• Haha
Me?

I eat baby tit stirrers for breakfast. Works like a charm. 👌🏼

Not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Depends if he has anything salacious to add. I don't expect him to.
I just wonder if he had to pay her off, why?
Maybe that is why she expects Ioan to pay her off? Olivier did, so she thinks Ioan should too.

ETA: I don't know why I'm still trying to find logic in any of this.
That piece she wrote in Medium about “O” was pretty indiscreet. I’m sure there was plenty more she could have spilled. Mind you, a lot of it might not raise eyebrows anymore 🌈

he is such a sweetie, I like it how he put kisses after the threat. Is it a brizzle mafia thing?! 😂
I didn’t even think men knew to do that 😼

• Haha
Weird how people perceive situations through their own biased filter - how could you read through these threads and come to the conclusion Alice was treated shittily and speaks out for oppressed women? 🤣 (I realise people suspect Le Pew is a FM, but, as others say, AE's Twitter supporters are #TeamAlice because they have experience of a vicious split and can't see past their hurt and resentment).

Most on here (and elsewhere) have come to the conclusion that Alice was such a tiresome volatile nightmare Ioan was a saint for putting up with her as long as he did.

Your gender doesn't automatically appoint you as the "victim". Neither does your "assertive" (ahem) behaviour mean you are trying to change things for a greater cause or defending the sisterhood. Alice is all about Alice - her actions speak loudest of all.

Someone scoop those children up and get them the duck away from her!! I know and have seen what living what an alcoholic, bitter, angry parent does.

On another tangent, it amazes me that Alice went into acting at all. Sure, she has the histrionic, look-at-me personality, and was gorgeous in her youth (can't speak for her skills) and is endlessly needy for attention. But (understatement of the century) she doesn't cope with rejection - and all jobbing actors have to develop a thick skin very quickly, respond to criticism and adapt to change.

That, or the booze 'n' pills have pickled her brain slowly but surely and this is the end result (very possible).

It's so sad and backward to see a woman in the 21st Century making a man her be all and end all - bleeping him over seems much more important than protecting her children from all this needless, aimless drama. (I have dealt with such women in my working life, and whilst I can understand insecurity and co-dependency to a degree, a part of me thinks, it's like FEMINISM NEVER HAPPENED). I know there are needy, insecure men out there. My partner is one of the soppiest guys I've ever met, and I prefer bad boys 😆

YOU make yourself powerless. YOU tell yourself your options are limited and you are defined by who your man is. Alice is obviously very mentally unstable (suicidal ideation, threats, intimidation, obsessiveness suggest so, even if it is suspected to be manipulative). If she can't take care of herself, she simply shouldn't be in charge of nurturing her children. Sorry to say it, but it's for their own good long-term - her eldest is at a very delicate age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I've seen a lot of strange things happen on Twitter but this was one of the craziest! I had seen her in replies to mith but had no idea who she was! I had to IMBD to see if I'd ever seen her anything! I had only seen her in Lost. But I didn't recall her. 😂😂
I don’t recognise her from Lost, and I loved the show.
She was one of those boring crappy side characters who is on screen 4 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.