Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we add “what’s she gonna look like with a chimney on her” to the playlist please? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alice’s antics have even penetrated the consciousnesses of rural small towns, near the Arctic with zero ties to England, the States, Wales, Australia etc 😂
FYI Alice's antics haven't penetrated to Australia.
Except for a small number of Harrow fans and some pre-Harrow fans of Ioan no-one here really knows much about it.
No media coverage at all AFAIK.
But I'm pleased the most remote of Canucks know about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@ReturningthePearls @StoneMountain @lulooo @bats*itbarbie @ZipSilver

@ReturningthePearls - how lovely that kind mother gave you her time & attention just when you needed it. One of the greatest gifts we can give to another person is our time & I'm so glad she was there for you. 🥰 I also want to say how much I echo
@bats*itbarbie wonderful advice to you. You're still so young, please do everything you can to realise your dreams. I'm old enough 👩‍🦳 to be your mum & regrets are a real witch. 😞 I made a life choice that at the time I didn't know would end all my dreams/plans & so many missed opportunities that will never come again. It's a hard pill to swallow at times.
I really hope you can somehow find a way to turn your dreams into reality sooner than later. 🙏 ❤ xxx

@StoneMountain - I loved your story of giving hugs & encouragement, it speaks volumes about your warm heart & as someone who loves hugs (giving & getting) I could so relate & send that warm hug 🤗 back to you! ❤ xxx

@lulooo - "Hugs are good, balm for the soul" - this is so true & I'm glad you continued giving those much needed hugs, they can be incredibly healing in their way. 🤗 It's the one thing I miss the most being single. ❤ xxx
ETA - that's not to say I don't appreciate that not all people are huggers! 😉

@bats*itbarbie - thank you 😘 & I'm def' in a better head space! ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - I'm not sure where to start other than with a warm thank you for your kind lovely words & sweet generous suggestion. 🥰
I appreciate it more than you know but will gracefully decline, but thank you so much for thinking of me & for your kindness. 🌹
I promise I will be fine. I'm hopeful from July things will start to settle down & hopefully begin to improve as I was caught out by unexpected extra expenses previous months. I actually felt rather embarrassed after my 'woe is me' post as so many people, including here, are dealing with far worse than I do every single day. I'm in a much better head space. (y)
I had some good news as a refund is coming through this week which will be a big help. 😁
Thank you again for your wonderful words. 😘 I do struggle at times with how to respond to kindness & compliments as the child within still doesn't feel worthy, but please know how much your kindness meant to me. 🤗 Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx
please never feel embarrassed ❤ You’re a turd and part of what makes this community incredible and why I come back every day for months is getting to know the real people who post and seeing the amazing love and support that’s on here! It takes courage to share openly and not one part of what you’ve said came across as woe is me. Well, the offer is perpetually there from me anyway if things ever get sticky. Turds stick together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does mAlice need medical insurance? She has Dr. Google, Dr. Wikipedia, Dr. WebMD, Dr. Eyelie Alot?!?! As long as she has the internet, she's good!!
She needs someone with a prescription pad for all the crap pills she pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot of mothers have to wait patiently for their custody/child visitation nightmares to play out. I had to hand over my reluctant child to my ex for many years until she was old enough to refuse (U.K.). It is a very difficult situation to navigate and not one that is solved easily by a judge.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She truly has no sense of perspective or class does she? In this climate with everything going on in the world she posts that?!
duck her. Absolute monster. It’s a divorce you daft bleep.

Someone got an email from the lawyers then??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She truly has no sense of perspective or class does she? In this climate with everything going on in the world she posts that?!
Exactly! Miss anti gun violence and she posts something that graphic that's clearly about Ioan?

The girls can see it. My God.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Someone got an email from the lawyers then??
Prepare for incoming. How bleeping dare she!

She is talking about the father of her daughters!

Get the duck over yourself you crazy piece of shite!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if said gun is in the form of a letter from Ioan's lawyer stipulating this is what we want and nothing is up for negotiation 🤔
Alice has literally backed herself in a corner and it's all of her own doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry to hear that about your close friend and the kids and family involved. I hope that some time has passed and things improved? At least for the kids?
It was 9 years ago, but can still feel raw on occasion.

The children are great - luckily, their paternal and maternal family rallied around them, they have some trauma as despite their young ages at the time, it does have an impact. As we barrel into teen years, we are watchful waiting with them in case they need more therapy. They were in play therapy for 18 months after the initial chaos.

They’re my Godchildren so I see them around three times a year, and it would be more if not for the distance.

My friend? Not so much. A year after the emergency order, a No Contact order was issued for the children against her, with caveats that if she did XYZ it would be lifted. She never did XYZ, she never turned up at the multiple court dates so didn’t even know what she was supposed to do.

I burnt out trying to help her. I last saw her around 5 years ago; she was in a very bad way and moved abroad to be with someone she had met online. She was my childhood best friend and it will always hurt my heart.

Alice is headed the same way.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
We know it’s probably something basic to go along with being responsible for her own behaviour. And boy does she not like that.
Please can we have the next thread title as Hoisted By Her Own Petard?

Damn those consequences of being an abusive duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Canada haha. Legal recreational weed nationwide which has been kind of fun to return home to! God. I even got a fishing licence last week 🙄😂
It's so funny to find out that you are in Canada! Just a little while ago I was telling my significant other about how people from several countries contribute to this post, and I named the ones I was aware of. He asked about Canada, and I said no one has mentioned it. My guy is very patient listening to my Alice stories. He even said he is proud of me for my thread title. ☺

I have been talking about Alice to him for years. We watched the show "Forever" and that's when I discovered Ioan. I looked him up online and ended up on Alice's Instagram. First I thought she was so funny and interesting! I was grateful for all the pics of her handsome husband and some fun insight into their life. Then it started to get uncomfortable. I could tell she was being disrespectful to him with her posts and was way too much of an over sharer. Then when she was being political I saw her ugly and nasty side. I swear I could tell from afar that their marriage was going to end. Well, you Turds know the rest of the story!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
FYI Alice's antics haven't penetrated to Australia.
Except for a small number of Harrow fans and some pre-Harrow fans of Ioan no-one here really knows much about it.
No media coverage at all AFAIK.
But I'm pleased the most remote of Canucks know about it!
I think she means the Turd family has penetrated far & wide 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This one has finally done an interview. Is he promoting something?
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Divorce 'a bomb' for family, Ewan McGregor admits

#

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.