Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sockbro has spoken to her about the ebay thing but is strangely silent with explanations..... Funny that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see the bleep’s GFM is still live … it’s so crass it’s beyond a take down. GFM seem to be ignoring reports, so who cares - keep it up in perpetuity so that it can always be held up against her, for the embarrassment and stain on decency that she is.
1656402299349.jpeg

Next up she publishes a bio saying IG is holding a gun to her head, whilst ignoring the fact she’s been letting off ’satan II’ level nuclear missiles in her own life for 2 years 🤦‍♀️

witch please …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
yknow her analogy is funny, to make it actually work she would need to have been given the divorce petition with her name and not knowning that it's Ioan who divorces her LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Perhaps it isn’t Ioan. She socksib has been wobbling a bit recently… 😈

I don’t actually think the bio is about him but when she’s so bloody boring, on about the saaaame thing, you’ve got to start entertaining more interesting scenarios.

Besides, it’s a toss-up between him and Gloria who’s the next to walk.
I have no doubt it's about him as she has posted similar in the past about him. Something has triggered it. I'm assuming it's legal.

Reactions: 32
I have no doubt it's about him as she has posted similar in the past about him. Something has triggered it. I'm assuming it's legal.
Yeah. I was trying out a variation on the theme. But I realize Alice never does.

The bro does seem to be wobbling a bit though. A far cry from his over-confidence a few short months ago. And he’s worried. Well good. He should be. He egged her on to where she is now (up the creek).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She posted a few days ago words to the effect "know how I know he was cheating? I'll tell you"
Then proceeded not to...
Maybe she's saving the bombshell evidence for the book that won't be published

• Haha
Reactions: 37
yknow her analogy is funny, to make it actually work she would need to have been given the divorce petition with her name and not knowning that it's Ioan who divorces her LOL
Thinking things through isn't her strong suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I struggle to keep one child in line most of the time, @M33L4 is raising an army. She is a formidable force and I both fear and admire her.
Ne'er a truer word! (plz say how to keep them in line :)

I can't really understand why 'the person you look to for trust/help/support/ebay money most in the entire whole absolute world would be the PERSON WHO LEFT YOU TWO YEARS AGO.

(and who you also accuse of abusing you, cheating on you...etc...etc....)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I always thought he'd take a bullet for me but it turns out he was the one holding the gun.
All done for dramatic affect by Alice, I think playing the victim is something she's done all her life and until now it's always worked.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pfft. She was always the one holding the metaphorical gun at him! Poor sod walked on eggshells for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.