Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about

BETRAYAL - when you're the person who gave birth to them and supposed to love them but you're bleeping their lives up

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'd cut Gloria loose as fast as I could. I've said it before. Alice has engulfed and love bombed her to oblivion and she can't be neutral and IMO, she can't be trusted. Alice has weaponized her. She has repeatedly stated that Gloria is on her side. I'm sure she's a lovely woman, but she's vulnerable and likely gullible. You do not want an extension of Alice working against you and your relationship with your girls.

Me? I'd include that in any future proceedings. A no contact period between Gloria and the girls. They need to reunify with their father and if Alice and her personal assistant Gloria are filling their heads with more PA, I'd cut that off pronto.

My opinion.
That is a solid argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if said gun is in the form of a letter from Ioan's lawyer stipulating this is what we want and nothing is up for negotiation šŸ¤”
Alice has literally backed herself in a corner and it's all of her own doing!
Well, without an attorney everything will be sent directly to her. Without an attorney to soften the "blow."

She's got to know that the GFM and all her breaking of the TRO while Ioan and Bianca were overseas is not going to wait until August 2nd without pushback.

Reactions: 29
Alice who thinks paying Gloria with the child support and money earned by Ioan is progressive can shut the duck up.
I get Iā€™m being a hypocrite, I regularly tell her to get in the bin. This is other level.
I have zero sympathy for this pompous over-privileged parasitic plastic piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Nice, in light of the school shooting, she herself references on her page. The total lack of sensitivity has actually made my heart beat faster with rage šŸ˜”
As an American, this is really bothering me. Alice's politics were never sincere anyway.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Nice, in light of the school shooting, she herself references on her page. The total lack of sensitivity has actually made my heart beat faster with rage šŸ˜”
All those parents who will never see their babies again after sending them off to school, and then there's Alice who is keeping her daughters away from their loving father because she can't stand the fact that he left HER. This woman has no perspective, she is a selfish mare and I hope she is left with nothing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fucks sake love. Itā€™s over. Iā€™m glad heā€™s holding a metaphorical gun. Itā€™s time you got your come uppance and realised what youā€™ve done
It'll never be over for her. Even if (in some parallel space-time continuum) she ended up married to a smoking hot billionaire, lived in The Manor at Holmby Hills and had five Oscars to her name, she wouldn't get over this. Thirty years from now, she'll still be whining, yammering and shrieking talking about how she suffered a fate worse than death because her Baby Angel was lured into the spider web of the hyena-moose-bogan and left her and her babies to starve on the streets. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If Ioan was paying money into the joint account & specified that it was for food & bills etc. (particularly for the girls) & she spent it on clothes for herself & to pay Gloria, could she be in trouble for ā€œmisappropriation of fundsā€, or some such thing?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well, without an attorney everything will be sent directly to her. Without an attorney to soften the "blow."

She's got to know that the GFM and all her breaking of the TRO while Ioan and Bianca were overseas is not going to wait until August 2nd without pushback.
Yes she is now on the front in the firing line. If she is so fond of shooting metaphors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FYI Alice's antics haven't penetrated to Australia.
Except for a small number of Harrow fans and some pre-Harrow fans of Ioan no-one here really knows much about it.
No media coverage at all AFAIK.
But I'm pleased the most remote of Canucks know about it!
I saw this last week on a major online Aus news site. It is not the first story I have seen on the site - there have been 12 stories since this saga began. I think the Harrow connection makes it somewhat newsworthy in Australia.
Newscorp is owned by Rupert Murdoch.
(Australiaā€™s number one commercial news site, news.com.au reaches over 10m* Australians, delivering extensive breaking news and national interest stories thanks to our team of dedicated journalists plus the strength of the News Corp Australia network.)
Screenshot_20220628-170154_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This divorce is about two things only for Alice.

Not being kept in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed and "aspired" to. Even though she just kept sabotaging his career.

And the fact she is almost 54 four years old and never going to get laid again. Ever. And certainly not by a man as handsome and nice as Ioan seems.

Make that never. Said what I said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I mean the funniest thing about her bio is the sad link to her ā€œworkā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Perhaps it isnā€™t Ioan. The socksib has been wobbling a bit recentlyā€¦ šŸ˜ˆ

I donā€™t actually think the bio is about the bro but when sheā€™s so bloody boring, on about the saaaame thing, youā€™ve got to start entertaining more interesting scenarios.

Besides, itā€™s a toss-up between him and Gloria whoā€™s the next to walk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This divorce is about two things only for Alice.

Not being kept in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed and "aspired" to. Even though she just kept sabotaging his career.

And the fact she is almost 54 four years old and never going to get laid again. Ever. And certainly not by a man as handsome and nice as Ioan seems.

Make that never. Said what I said.
Salad Cream Boy begs to differ.

šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.