Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also light relief (hopefully) from me. Whenever I visit my best friend and her family, in a very redneck, remote, small town in the wilderness, we go outside to her garage to get high (legal) and for her to have a ciggy. I have been droning on and on about Alice because every time I visit it coincides with something big. Last time it was the TRO and the documents in February. This time it was the much anticipated PRO hearing that didn’t happen. When I visit, she’s at work and we always go in the garage together for her after work smoke. I lived in England for a long time before I had to come home so I kinda knew Ioan and Alice but not for their work. I’d read about them attending some event in the metro or the standard while commuting. My friend has zero clue who tf these people are and isn’t super bothered by celebrity news (lol celebrity used loosely here). Not only do I have to see this Flying Monkey box every time we go in the garage, but the day before I left she says to me, “I saw that lady and that dude as the top story on my Yahoo news.”
Me: Alice? Is it because she launched a gfm?
My friend: yeah! That was the story. And because of you I actually knew who they were. And boy is he hot!! 😂

Alice’s antics have even penetrated the consciousnesses of rural small towns, near the Arctic with zero ties to England, the States, Wales, Australia etc 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also want to tag @LeftoverCoffee

That’s the one point of my “scenario” that I haven’t and can’t seem to work out: Gloria

Pros to Ioan keeping her:
She knows the girls very well
She knows what they’ve been through
By all accounts (Alice) she loves them and they love her
She keeps her job and the work becomes 1 million times less demanding
The girls keep a serious source of comfort and familiarity in their upturned lives

Cons
Alice....have you ever had a boss that scares the living tit out of you? Especially in domestic work? She has herself has probably been a victim of drunk/hungover Alice meltdowns/abuse and is likely easily manipulated by her after how many years of it? (I’d read/buy THAT book and doubt SHE has signed an NDA or a “confidentiality clause” in her “contract” so get on it G-Lo $$ ☕ minus the kids of course). Gloria wouldn’t get a moments peace if Alice found
Possible history of insubordination with Ioan (see above, scared of Alice)
Possible reporting back to Alice
Possible issues enforcing a new stricter life on the girls per Ioan’s instructions

Again, speculating ☺
I'd cut Gloria loose as fast as I could. I've said it before. Alice has engulfed and love bombed her to oblivion and she can't be neutral and IMO, she can't be trusted. Alice has weaponized her. She has repeatedly stated that Gloria is on her side. I'm sure she's a lovely woman, but she's vulnerable and likely gullible. You do not want an extension of Alice working against you and your relationship with your girls.

Me? I'd include that in any future proceedings. A no contact period between Gloria and the girls. They need to reunify with their father and if Alice and her personal assistant Gloria are filling their heads with more PA, I'd cut that off pronto.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Best case scenario. Alice turns her back on social media altogether. Stops drinking and self-medicating. Stops living beyond her means and STOPS LYING. Gives a kidney to the brother she claims to love ffs. Lets go of the vendetta and channels her energy into building a better future for herself.

Worst. Doesn’t bear thinking about. That she goes full BB. And then that the girls turn out like her and the whole cycle starts over. 🤢
This is why I’m hoping he gets custody. It’s rare but she is unraveling and needs help.

I'd cut Gloria loose as fast as I could. I've said it before. Alice has engulfed and love bombed her to oblivion and she can't be neutral and IMO, she can't be trusted. Alice has weaponized her. She has repeatedly stated that Gloria is on her side. I'm sure she's a lovely woman, but she's vulnerable and likely gullible. You do not want an extension of Alice working against you and your relationship with your girls.

Me? I'd include that in any future proceedings. A no contact period between Gloria and the girls. They need to reunify with their father and if Alice and her personal assistant Gloria are filling their heads with more PA, I'd cut that off pronto.

My opinion.
You’ve won your case counsellor. I’m completely convinced by all of your excellent points and am no longer debating the p’s and c’s. Write the book Gloria cause you gotta bounce

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also light relief (hopefully) from me. Whenever I visit my best friend and her family, in a very redneck, remote, small town in the wilderness, we go outside to her garage to get high (legal) and for her to have a ciggy. I have been droning on and on about Alice because every time I visit it coincides with something big. Last time it was the TRO and the documents in February. This time it was the much anticipated PRO hearing that didn’t happen. When I visit, she’s at work and we always go in the garage together for her after work smoke. I lived in England for a long time before I had to come home so I kinda knew Ioan and Alice but not for their work. I’d read about them attending some event in the metro or the standard while commuting. My friend has zero clue who tf these people are and isn’t super bothered by celebrity news (lol celebrity used loosely here). Not only do I have to see this Flying Monkey box every time we go in the garage, but the day before I left she says to me, “I saw that lady and that dude as the top story on my Yahoo news.”
Me: Alice? Is it because she launched a gfm?
My friend: yeah! That was the story. And because of you I actually knew who they were. And boy is he hot!! 😂

Alice’s antics have even penetrated the consciousnesses of rural small towns, near the Arctic with zero ties to England, the States, Wales, Australia etc 😂
Canada? Russia?

My opinion.
TBF we only have Alice's word for any of that. Now I know Alice doesn't lie ...
but in an alternative universe, Gloria is so relieved to never have to deal with/see/hear/put up with Alice ever again ...

ps I do think Gloria should write a book.

Reactions: 11
Canada? Russia?

TBF we only have Alice's word for any of that. Now I know Alice doesn't lie ...
but in an alternative universe, Gloria is so relieved to never have to deal with/see/hear/put up with Alice ever again ...

ps I do think Gloria should write a book.
Canada haha. Legal recreational weed nationwide which has been kind of fun to return home to! God. I even got a fishing licence last week 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am tipping the girls will be with him before then. Alice might be dragged screaming and crying from the house but the girls won't be there.

While he was at home Ioan was caring for them. She didn't.
And there were occasions when she was away and he cared for them on his own.
to be clear, I was pointing out that Alice claims he never cared for them. I realize as usual, she at another time mentioned that he did. I know he has cared for them personally. I also have no doubt that while he was home he was probably the main caregiver. I would dare even say he was probably the “fun parent”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok, since it got quiet I popped over to insta. The AEA account made a post 4 hours ago and repeatedly referred to Alice as Ms Evans. I can’t find another post or comment by AEA that refers to her that way. Since I’ve been super active today and constantly referred to her as Ms Evans (it’s a thing I do when fighting with lawyers, journalists, victim services etc) I want to be clear that’s not me running that account. ✌🏻
I’ve said before, the only insta account I use is public and in my name and I keep it on tattle besides liking some comments. Just thought it was weird lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And when Ioan first left, he may have felt that Alice was stable enough to care for the girls. It would have been very very difficult at that time to do some kind of legal custody intervention, right? As far as I know, she has no criminal record related to alcohol abuse (OWI, disturbing the peace, etc.) and there are no reports of any abusive behavior toward the girls (schools are probably required to report anything).

She has certainly deteriorated since then. With the PRO, his hands may be tied. And even if a judge were to take a request for shared custody under consideration, Alice would have to jump through all sorts of hoops--evaluations, therapy, parenting classes, employment, etc., to get to that point. Not ideal for an actor who works overseas, but this is The House That Alice Built.
You never ever know how a narcissistic, emotional abuser is going to act until you actually leave.

Ioan could have immediately filed for 💯 custody when he left. And a judge would have said absolutely not - take them from their primary caregiver and home when he has spent the last few years having to work overseas?

That decision would have left him in a far weaker position than he is now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

My opinion.
Totally - I said it also. No way would I still employ her. And I am sure she is lovely and all that but it's become toxic situation now. And Alice would harass her for info too.

I enjoy that Alice's antics have reached so far to various countries and far-flung corners of the globe. It is the most far-reaching fame she has ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Totally - I said it also. No way would I still employ her. And I am sure she is lovely and all that but it's become toxic situation now. And Alice would harass her for info too.

I enjoy that Alice's antics have reached so far to various countries and far flung corners of the globe. It is the most far-reaching fame she has ever.
I haven't forgotten he had to take someone with him to get his house keys from Gloria to get his things.

Gloria forgot a long time ago who has paid her salary all these years.

• Heart
Ok, since it got quiet I popped over to insta. The AEA account made a post 4 hours ago and repeatedly referred to Alice as Ms Evans. I can’t find another post or comment by AEA that refers to her that way. Since I’ve been super active today and constantly referred to her as Ms Evans (it’s a thing I do when fighting with lawyers, journalists, victim services etc) I want to be clear that’s not me running that account. ✌🏻
I’ve said before, the only insta account I use is public and in my name and I keep it on tattle besides liking some comments. Just thought it was weird lol x
Are we talking about Ms. Evans? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DM started calling her Ms Evans last week. I thought at the time maybe there had been legal letters.
Maybe we all just call her Ms Evans, she's going to have to get used to No More Gruff sooner or later.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I enjoy that Alice's antics have reached so far to various countries and far-flung corners of the globe. It is the most far-reaching fame she has ever.
I mentioned I tried to get my mom into the Alice saga as she’s been a champ about other crazy tit I make her watch/follow. I opened with Alice and the helicopter video. My mom didn’t even make it 20 seconds. She just said “[Firstname], what is this tit, turn it off now” and she got up and went to do something in a different room. 😂

DM started calling her Ms Evans last week. I thought at the time maybe there had been legal letters.
Maybe we all just call her Ms Evans, she's going to have to get used to No More Gruff sooner or later.
Still, only used it today multiple times in that one post? Could be a coincidence to be fair. I just didn’t want anyone to draw incorrect conclusions….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Suddenly she is clinging to a name she did not even wanted to give to her children. She gave them the Anglicized version of the name. So even her claim that the kids want to change their name is bullshit because they never had Gruffudd. Crazy lying loon. Bet she never thought she would come to crave that name. I hope Ioan goes on the have more kids and those kids use Gruffudd. That would just burn her ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
to be clear, I was pointing out that Alice claims he never cared for them. I realize as usual, she at another time mentioned that he did. I know he has cared for them personally. I also have no doubt that while he was home he was probably the main caregiver. I would dare even say he was probably the “fun parent”.
I remember the videos Alice put on Instagram where it was always Ioan in the pool playing with the kids, it was Ioan riding scooters with the youngest, it was always Ioan who was the active parent. Alice was the parent who only filmed them having fun.
Best case scenario. Alice turns her back on social media altogether. Stops drinking and self-medicating. Stops living beyond her means and STOPS LYING. Gives a kidney to the brother she claims to love ffs. Lets go of the vendetta and channels her energy into building a better future for herself.

Worst. Doesn’t bear thinking about. That she goes full BB. And then that the girls turn out like her and the whole cycle starts over. 🤢
I’d love to see the best scenario to be what happens, but the odds are it will be the worst scenario that actually happens. Or, by some miracle Alice retains custody, gets to live in the house and gets both child and spousal support, and life at casa Evans goes on as usual, a nightmare. I side eye Ioan whenever a hard decision has to be made, he’s been shown to be weak. Alice of all people is depending on that weakness to get her what she wants.

Reactions: 8
Suddenly she is clinging to a name she did not even wanted to give to her children. She gave them the Anglicized version of the name. So even her claim that the kids want to change their name is bullshit because they never had Gruffudd. Crazy lying loon. Bet she never thought she would come to crave that name. I hope Ioan goes on the have more kids and those kids use Gruffudd. That would just burn her ass.
from TRO docs:
1656385336757.png

I remember the videos Alice put on Instagram where it was always Ioan in the pool playing with the kids, it was Ioan riding scooters with the youngest, it was always Ioan who was the active parent. Alice was the parent who only filmed them having fun.

I’d love to see the best scenario to be what happens, but the odds are it will be the worst scenario that actually happens. Or, by some miracle Alice retains custody, gets to live in the house and gets both child and spousal support, and life at casa Evans goes on as usual, a nightmare. I side eye Ioan whenever a hard decision has to be made, he’s been shown to be weak. Alice of all people is depending on that weakness to get her what she wants.
IMO, Ioan has and is showing a tremendous amount of strength (definitely is not a weakness) - he's playing the long game which requires he to play by rules.

ETA: is okay to have a differing opinion on weakness or strength

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve had two of those, days ago, and still the GFM is up! 🤬 It’s a joke!
I am so disappointed in GFM, it’s definitely making me side eye anyone who makes an account with them. They have to know Alice’s account is fraudulent, yet still left it up. Not a good look for GFM.

This is why I’m hoping he gets custody. It’s rare but she is unraveling and needs help.

You’ve won your case counsellor. I’m completely convinced by all of your excellent points and am no longer debating the p’s and c’s. Write the book Gloria cause you gotta bounce
Gloria’s book is the only book I’d read, I’d never go near anything Alice wrote. I hope Gloria reads here and realizes she could make $$$ if she revealed what really went on between Alice and Ioan. And do not sign a NDA with Alice!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.