Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. Let's be realistic now. Lets not pretend that Ioan is some kind of saint. Also he needs to make a clean break to stop any lingering fantasies that Alice has that they will somehow be back together again, if only they can get rid of Bianca, because Bianca stole her man. She already believes or pretend that he is delaying the divorce because he doesn't really "want" to divorce her.
Besides if his intention is to make his relationship with Bianca more permanent, that is asking him to foot a massive bill for medical insurance. Why create unnecessary problems. She is not the first person who has to get their own health insurance because of a divorce
I don’t think he’s a saint but I don’t think Alice is capable of parenting in a constructive way that puts her kids needs first. That’s what has to happen and I think he’s their best bet. And if my scenario was to come to fruition, with funds from the house and no support to pay ( plus the savings from private school fees) why wouldn’t he want to foot the one expense that could one day lead to a healthier mom, healthier co parenting which means healthier kids?

Reactions: 12
I got my response from GFM after reporting it, so that's another Turd report gone through at least.

In terms of Ioan having full custody whilst also working to support himself and the girls, do you know what would be a great solution? If he hires Gloria himself to help take care of them.

Think about it. Alice herself said Gloria has a bond with the girls, it would be a great way to help them settle into life with their dad, and her job would probably involve less housework as I imagine Ioan keeps his home clean and hoard free.

And it's not like he's a stranger to paying for Gloria's services... Except her services weren't supposed to be babysitting his ex-wife.

Attachments

• Heart
I got my response from GFM after reporting it, so that's another Turd report gone through at least.

In terms of Ioan having full custody whilst also working to support himself and the girls, do you know what would be a great solution? If he hires Gloria himself to help take care of them.

Think about it. Alice herself said Gloria has a bond with the girls, it would be a great way to help them settle into life with their dad, and her job would probably involve less housework as I imagine Ioan keeps his home clean and hoard free.

And it's not like he's a stranger to paying for Gloria's services... Except her services weren't supposed to be babysitting his ex-wife.
this has been suggested several times - think some thought that since Gloria was "on Alice's side" and intercepted phone calls (thus denying IG acess to his girls) from IG to the girls that this might not be an overly great idea - but, hey, Gloria's loyalty to AE might have shifted.

Reactions: 11
Sadly, I’m going with an inevitability. 💔
I am tipping the girls will be with him before then. Alice might be dragged screaming and crying from the house but the girls won't be there.

Possibly Alice wants Ioan to have full custody (even for a short amount of time). She loves her girls, sure, but I don’t think she is willing to do what it takes to raise them alone. She has said in the past how she was always at hone with them, Ioan never had to take care of them. It’s quite possible she would love for him to have to take them full time. It would change he and Bianca’s dynamic, they couldn’t be off traveling the world together. I could see Alice believing this would break them up and then she could get her family back together. Of course, if the courts grant him full custody Alice still gets to scream victim and how her children were torn from her. Never mind she has done nothing to protect them. But again, I don’t think she cares if she doesn’t have them full time as long as she can blame someone else and pretend she is devastated.
While he was at home Ioan was caring for them. She didn't.
And there were occasions when she was away and he cared for them on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please indulge me tattlers as I explore another possibility with regards to Alice. I’m not convinced she will find new representation or even attend the PRO hearing. Let’s go with that. She continues to be a unrepresented/no show after the PRO and into the actual divorce proceedings. Would a judge just award full custody to IG by default as the mother failing to appear shows her unwillingness to put the children first and resolve all matters that are in their best interests…..even if both parties requested 50/50?
Alice is just so unpredictable and unstable and I’m sure we can all agree we just want to girls to be safe and secure and I firmly believe that only IG can give them that. 50/50 is just too disruptive right now to getting them the intensive therapy they rightly need. It’s not as simple as we all wish it would be for the girls sakes.
Just thinking out loud, don’t mind lil ol me lol
No clue about Cali, but I know it’s happened in the UK. A close friend of mine, she went off the deep end with addiction, mental illness, wouldn’t engage or accept any help, support or intervention. Multiple police call outs, husband in a job where that tit cannot happen.

She disappeared. It was Hell. After a few weeks, she made garbled contact. Then another incident occurred, and I ended up with two toddlers at mine at 4am, for two days.

Off she went again, and he filed for divorce, sought and was granted an emergency residency order - this was postponed twice as she was a No Show, and court couldn’t contact her. The third No Show was when it was granted.

I’m being deliberately vague but she was very much like mAlice, it was a side I had seen before but it didn’t become an issue until marriage and children, at which point it became catastrophic and traumatic for all involved.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I took a week off from reading about Alice’s shenanigans because my head began to ache. I was thinking how much calmer IG must feel since he’s been gone from Alice.

He’s gone from A to B
‘from one’s starting point to one’s destination’

I think that has a nice ring to it.

View attachment 1373963
No wonder she prefered the alphabet back to front

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this has been suggested several times - think some thought that since Gloria was "on Alice's side" and intercepted phone calls (thus denying IG acess to his girls) from IG to the girls that this might not be an overly great idea - but, hey, Gloria's loyalty to AE might have shifted.
Also want to tag @LeftoverCoffee

That’s the one point of my “scenario” that I haven’t and can’t seem to work out: Gloria

Pros to Ioan keeping her:
She knows the girls very well
She knows what they’ve been through
By all accounts (Alice) she loves them and they love her
She keeps her job and the work becomes 1 million times less demanding
The girls keep a serious source of comfort and familiarity in their upturned lives

Cons
Alice....have you ever had a boss that scares the living tit out of you? Especially in domestic work? She has herself has probably been a victim of drunk/hungover Alice meltdowns/abuse and is likely easily manipulated by her after how many years of it? (I’d read/buy THAT book and doubt SHE has signed an NDA or a “confidentiality clause” in her “contract” so get on it G-Lo $$ ☕ minus the kids of course). Gloria wouldn’t get a moments peace if Alice found
Possible history of insubordination with Ioan (see above, scared of Alice)
Possible reporting back to Alice
Possible issues enforcing a new stricter life on the girls per Ioan’s instructions

Again, speculating ☺

• Heart
yes - BW, a divorcee, has her own private medical insurance. Alice "should" also be capable of doing something that the "bogan" can do - afterall, AE thinks herself to be a strong woman and the smartest one in the room!
Why does mAlice need medical insurance? She has Dr. Google, Dr. Wikipedia, Dr. WebMD, Dr. Eyelie Alot?!?! As long as she has the internet, she's good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No clue about Cali, but I know it’s happened in the UK. A close friend of mine, she went off the deep end with addiction, mental illness, wouldn’t engage or accept any help, support or intervention. Multiple police call outs, husband in a job where that tit cannot happen.

She disappeared. It was Hell. After a few weeks, she made garbled contact. Then another incident occurred, and I ended up with two toddlers at mine at 4am, for two days.

Off she went again, and he filed for divorce, sought and was granted an emergency residency order - this was postponed twice as she was a No Show, and court couldn’t contact her. The third No Show was when it was granted.

I’m being deliberately vague but she was very much like mAlice, it was a side I had seen before but it didn’t become an issue until marriage and children, at which point it became catastrophic and traumatic for all involved.
I’m sorry to hear that about your close friend and the kids and family involved. I hope that some time has passed and things improved? At least for the kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Mad Betty
I'm so sorry how you suffered with your beloved sister's PD's & to grey rock her because of her behaviour, while necessary for your own MH, must have been so hard & heart breaking for you. 😞 You are one of the most fair & compassionate people here. ❤ xxx

@M33L4
She has been financially abusing him while telling everyone he fired the kids “beloved”nanny and how traumatising it was for them. Chuck her in the bin.
This makes me sick. All those lies calculated to make Ioan look bad. 🤬

@AllDogsGoToHeaven - I'm really enjoying your posts! 😘 xxx

@lulooo
@lulooo
I used to buy most of my work clothes from charity shops. Where I lived you could get some really nice things, some vintage, which I loved because they were well made and different to normal chain store clothes. I still love a rummage in a charity shop for books, clothes, and I’ve found some wonderful presents for people in there. This is something I don’t see Alice doing because she believes she is above that , she is a celebrity and it would be beneath her. Dozy bint!
Totally agree about charity shops. (y)I've got some great stuff from them incl' house wares & got most of my plates/dishes from charity shops.
They're vintage, don't match but I love them as they're different & were cheap & they help a good cause at the same time so win-win. ❤

@Archduchess of Luxembourg
@Archduchess of Luxembourg
I don't wear mine. My fingers often swell up slightly and its v painful to wear a ring. The Archduke bought me a silver ring that is 'wraparound' but
adjustable so I wear that instead on whichever finger is least painful, often my middle finger as then it doesnt interfere with or get damaged by my
scissors!
I can relate, it's a literal pain! :confused:My fingers have gotten puffy & at times are painful (I wonder if it's arthritis but will wait for a diagnosis not 'do' an Alice, lol!) ?) can't bend L thumb (unless it 'dislocates' itself) or L baby finger but all my fingers (which were never slim & elegant, lol!) are puffy so few of my pretty silver junk rings fit now which pisses me off as I used to love wearing lots of my rings daily. :rolleyes: But silver linings, I can still wear my silver junk ear-rings x 4, haha! ;) Wish I wasn't such a wuss as I would love a mono/sepia tattoo or two, ha!

@WTFDidIJustSee
Long time lurker on this thread. When my Dad left, my Mum did this. She is very similar to mAlice (hence my lurking here) and abused my Dad, although he would never admit to that. The only thing she achieved with that was traumatised children who can’t stand the sight of her as adults.
My Dad may have missed out on our childhoods, but he’s got us for the rest of our lives. She’s got nothing. We also really wanted to see him, but
wouldn’t have dared say that to her, him or the courts (the 90s, UK).

I did the exact opposite when my ex left. Divorce doesn’t have to duck up children’s lives. It’s the behaviours of the adults after that does that.
BIB - I'm so glad you & your siblings reunited with your dad & loved this. ❤ I hope there's a happy ending for Ioan & the girls. 🙏
Your mum got exactly what she deserved & hopefully so will Alice.
So very true. 😞
Welcome & your username is very apt when it comes to Alice! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Best outcome would be Alice pulls her act together, gets a job, gets a place to live, stops alienating the girls, shares custody with Ioan and receives child support and spousal support (she's blown all chances of that though.

Worst outcome: Alice loses everything and is homeless. Ioan is driven broke from the legal fight. Girls with Ioan 100% but they hate him. Bianca leaves him because she can't cope. I don't think this scenario will happen.
The unfortunate thing is that she'd probably be happy with the worst outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Assessing congruence is not high on their skillset
The halfwits who think Alice is so wonderful do not even know how to spell congruence, much less know the meaning of the word. 😂

The unfortunate thing is that she'd probably be happy with the worst outcome.
The worst outcome is what she’s aiming for. She really thinks if she can get Bianca and Ioan to break up Ioan will come crawling back to her, bringing the girls with him. How they could live on nothing since they would be broke has probably not occurred to her. She just wants Ioan to come home. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I’ve had two of those, days ago, and still the GFM is up! 🤬 It’s a joke!

• Angry
  • Sad
Gloria would not be loyal to Alice. Gloria is loyal to her own interests. Rightfully so.
If she is being paid by the polite respectful father to care for 2 girls she (allegedly) loves, then that would be a win/win for her.

Reactions: 15
As a little bit of light relief, I saw this on Instagram and immediately knew who needed one. Malice desperately needs a dresser.

Screenshot_20220628-010845_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The best thing would be for Alice to sort herself out , IG has been filming on location for the latter part of the girls lives kids have short memories and probably won't remember him being home lots. The best course of action would for her to be sober stop posting on twitter come to an amicable divorce and when IG isn't working have 50/50 custody.

It's nearly 2 years down the line since the split and she still hasn't pulled herself together. It's a shame they moved to LA as the girls could really use extended family support. My dad has sole custody of me and I spent frequent periods at my grandma's house when he was working I have some very fond memories. It's sad the girls don't have that.

Reactions: 26
Best case scenario. Alice turns her back on social media altogether. Stops drinking and self-medicating. Stops living beyond her means and STOPS LYING. Gives a kidney to the brother she claims to love ffs. Lets go of the vendetta and channels her energy into building a better future for herself.

Worst. Doesn’t bear thinking about. That she goes full BB. And then that the girls turn out like her and the whole cycle starts over. 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Can Gloria be trusted not to take the girls to Alice? I can’t see Alice going to rehab, she doesn’t believe she has a problem.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.