Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will ever regret all of this.
She could be sitting in a nice house with the girls 50/50 Co-parenting and getting all the rest she says she needs. The girls would be quite happy, no anxiety as she claims and she would possibly get to see her beloved Ioan
How arrogant do you need to be to turn down what Ioan offered before she scorched their whole world down?
She’s driven by revenge not logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if she will ever regret all of this.
She could be sitting in a nice house with the girls 50/50 Co-parenting and getting all the rest she says she needs. The girls would be quite happy, no anxiety as she claims and she would possibly get to see her beloved Ioan
How arrogant do you need to be to turn down what Ioan offered before she scorched their whole world down?
I honestly think she has more regrets than she will ever let her pride admit, but she’s so stubborn she won’t back down

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly think the only regret Alice has is letting him shoot abroad for long periods

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Alice saying she can't work because the girls need her at home and don't want her to work is her setting things up so in five or so years time she can shift the blame from Ioan onto them.

I honestly think the only regret Alice has is letting him shoot abroad for long periods
Meanwhile him shooting abroad is possibly the only thing that kept the marriage going as long as it did because he had moments to breathe.
Would she have preferred less time with him in total, but more of that time spent with him at home, or a longer marriage where she didn't see him as much. Either way, the reason for her regret would just change.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Agree. Multiple addictions seeming to stem from boredom? Why didn't she just get an interest? Hobby, charity, anything.
Those girls are not babies and with the help of nanny and housekeeper she could have leveraged up to charity spokesperson or similar.

Someone said Alice said she took up social media to get Ioan's attention and that was in 2014.
Elsie was born about then. So his 'lack of attention' goes back a long way.

BIB: There was a work reason for that. Elsie was born Sept. of 2013, at some point, Ioan got the part of Dr. Henry Morgan in FOREVER, which filmed in NYC. I don't know when filming began, but he was that last major part cast, so he probably left for NY soon after getting the part. So, Alice had the girls and a nanny & a housekeeper in LA (only lonely for him, not help). Also, the production company wanted Ioan to have a social media presence to help develop the FOREVER fan base. Since he's not interested in social media, he let Alice take charge of that on Twitter. He didn't want her having a Facebook page after what happened with The Ladies of the Forum, which led to Deb & Lin & the two other Administrators being in charge of the Ioan Gruffudd Fan group on FB.

Reactions: 17
The “it’s just a thought” shows her level of nastiness. She deliberately sows these defamatory and shocking seeds then doesn’t say any more or anything specific (because it’s bollocks, of course). She just wants people to think there’s something sinister going on with Ioan, which there clearly isn’t. The only sinister part of his life was (reluctantly it looks like) marrying Alice. Any man who was genuinely weirdly close to his mum wouldn’t leave home or marry for a start. 🙄
She implies in another email to Ioan’s mother that there is something “wrong” with Ioan’s younger siblings who have never married. Alice is the most vile person I’ve ever come across. Those poor children have not a chance of a normal life if she keeps custody of them.

Good point. Not to mention if she is bidding on e-bay items and gets the thrill of winning.
It’s a good thing she hasn’t discovered online gambling…yet!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tomorrow is Monday. With Leon gone, I guess she doesn't have to fear those anymore? Ioan's lawyers probably won't be giving her regular calls every week?

Reactions: 8
Tomorrow is Monday. With Leon gone, I guess she doesn't have to fear those anymore? Ioan's lawyers probably won't be giving her regular calls every week?
Poor Anne has to email directly to Alice now I think. Or Katherine who must be under Anne

Reactions: 14
also as im on a roll today (havent had time recently to do much but " like" posts). RTP, my dear. I love to see you here and I adore your artwork/memes etc. You are so talented, so exceptionally insightful for one so young ( I'm 20 years plus older and your wisdom speaks to me so much, has helped me immeasurabl). I have a vague memory of being your age still, lol. Just want to say to you, please , please love, remove yourself as soon as you can from any home life or situation that may make you forget how amazing you are. I "jumped" a bit at your age, from the pan to the fire, unfortunately, and didnt realise it until much later. I just recall at that stage thinking I had slayed all my dragons, and all to follow would be gravy. So stupid of me in hindsight. It nearly destroyed me for a long time, and I don’t want to see it happen to you.
I know you are conflicted in leaving because of your loved ones you would leave. Sometimes we have to leave someone behind for a little bit to get safe, secure and grow. I know your heart is in Wales, and you have a dream to go. Do it! Find a way and just go for it. Bring your mom later when you are set up. Do two jumps even. Come to Ireland first even, if there is an opportunity, then to Wales . Or do a little more each day toward that goal! which you do already, i know. I hope this is OK to say, I hope you take in the spirit given my dear. I see you struggle sometimes, and I want you to thrive. i mean, duck Alice thriving, we all want you to thrive! I feel like one of your Turd sister moms at this stage, ( without the bigamy etc lol) and I don't mean that to take from your mama at all saying that. I just know we all feel quite proud of, and protective of you.
I can’t express enough how meaningful and necessary this was to hear. I’ve been goin’ thru it, on and off and on and off (that’s usually the way it goes in this home). It does get very discouraging, and Wales sometimes feels a billion miles away from me, but I needed this encouragement and this reminder to keep going, to keep believing, and, the hardest part, to leave despite whom I have to leave behind. ❤

I hate the reality of my situation, and many days I can’t stand my life. It sounds so, so ungrateful of me—I gross myself out admitting it—but I think trauma can have that sour impact, where everything you do and who you are feels tainted and ruined. I know I’m not the only person in here who knows this feeling, it’s hard to describe. Maybe you know exactly what I’m talking about, Barbie—feeling unable to separate your identity from the things that have terrified you or brought you down.

But in moments like these, from love like yours, I feel so much more capable of managing. I’m gonna sleep so warmly tonight thinking of this. I extend my highest love to you, and to anyone in here in need of it so that they, too, can have a good night’s sleep.

Thank you so, so much. ❤❤❤ PS, Ireland is on my list!!! I got some Irish in me, would love to explore those roots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
fun fact about August 2nd: not only is it Alice's birthday it's technically also their wedding anniversary (legally at least)
Screenshot_20220626-232443_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Calling it - the gay therapist is Perez.

I‘ll show myself out. ☺ Goodnight, dear Turds!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The GFM was obviously set up to take away Monte Carlo press on B and I, she set it up just as she found out they were there. I hope this week that Anne and Katherine come down on Alice in whatever way they can

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think he had to get her permission to take an acting job? I doubt he had many offers in Hollywood, probably none really, going away to work was the only way to make money. Maybe she should regret not moving the family to Australia.

Reactions: 11
She is acting pro per, or on her own behalf (no lawyer). So anything his lawyers would have previously sent to her lawyer for their review and response will now go directly to her.

If she was getting regular emails or letters from his lawyers, there were reasons for that. Presumably her actions. Stop breaking the TRO, start complying with deadlines, fewer lawyer letters. Contrary to what she has said, lawyers don’t just sent letters regularly for the hell of it.

Reactions: 27
I honestly think she has more regrets than she will ever let her pride admit, but she’s so stubborn she won’t back down
If she comes out of this without a dime to her name, it’s her own fault, and no one should pity her. She had choices, but she wanted to hurt Ioan and especially Bianca so badly she risked everything, and now she’s losing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My sister had BPD and NPD. I loved her so much, but eventually had to grey rock her to protect myself. She could be terrifying.

I initially came here to Tattle because I recognized so much of what Alice was doing as behaviors I had to battle myself. I am highly tuned and especially sensitive to BPD behavior and know the "I'll do something to harm or demean you and then gaslight you when you hold me accountable, and then ultimately play victim and rally the troops to make you feel unsafe." routine well.

Been there, done that. I have the battle scars to prove it. We all have our own battle scars. I certainly hold space for and value all of yours.

I am not a diagnostician. I am a mere human who has lived through the wrath of dealing with someone with PDs who is prone to smear campaigns and intense emotional dysregulation. My sister would often dismiss her behavior after the fact as "I was just upset," much like Alice is doing now about her months long smear campaign against Ioan and Bianca.

"I was just having a bad moment" appears to be Alice's go to mantra when she has raged and defamed Ioan and Bianca yet again.

I have spent many years working with therapists to understand the trauma I endured dealing with a family member with PDs. No one gets a free pass for bad behavior. We all have issues. We all suffer. We all have trauma.

So I'm on the sometimes a bleep is just a bleep train. There's still plenty of room. Join us. ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

Alice's shopping habit has come to light and one hopes the good folks donating money to the poor mom who refuses to work is held accountable for the GoFundMe shake down. I hate seeing people taken advantage of when so many good people are actually struggling and likely don't have bank accounts they choose not to touch. That's my opinion.

Also, that's definitely her eBay account and that top is most definitely the one she purchased. There is no amount of spin that will cover the fact she's shopping for herself right now, despite the broke girl narrative she's pitching.

I do wonder if financial abuse (coupled with the DA) was a factor in the demise of the marriage. She mentioned Ioan questioning her about what she was buying, and now it sheds a little light on why he'd be concerned. Just my thoughts.

I hope everyone is well. ❤
He didn't sign up for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is acting pro per, or on her own behalf (no lawyer). So anything his lawyers would have previously sent to her lawyer for their review and response will now go directly to her.

If she was getting regular emails or letters from his lawyers, there were reasons for that. Presumably her actions. Stop breaking the TRO, start complying with deadlines, fewer lawyer letters. Contrary to what she has said, lawyers don’t just sent letters regularly for the hell of it.
Is she not going to hire a lawyer? It’s not a good idea to represent yourself. Of course Alice thinks she smarter than any lawyer the same way she thinks she’s smarter than any doctor. 😏

Reactions: 14
I genuinely worry for Ioan about 50/50. How can he ever prevent her from continuing the PA when they're with her?
There is no way Alice will ever co-parent amicably & we know how she feels about the girls meeting Bianca.
Even if she was court ordered to attend parenting classes of some sort I can see her just ticking the boxes/doing what's needed to get the pass & at home with them being her usual toxic self.

Any problems Ioan could encounter with the girls he isn't going to know whether she was continuing the PA (unless one of them said something & I doubt they would dare speak up against her) or whether it was because they were still traumatised & confused by the PA?

I personally find all of her hideous behaviour unforgivable & irredeemable but her PA has been so deliberate & tactical it is evil.
It goes beyond malicious as she's bleeping up those beautiful innocent girls purely to cause maximum pain to Ioan & she truly doesn't give a tit.
They're just pawns in her sick revenge campaign. It's heart breaking for the girls & for Ioan.
I know I'm a broken record but Ioan getting full custody is the only way I can see that would guarantee an end to the PA as she wouldn't be able to do it with supervised visitation.
She doesn't deserve the girls. Two parents aren't always better than one.
According to one of those pages I linked last night, once he gets the PRO and 100% custody, she can get partial custody :
1656279535000.png

ONCE SHE'S DONE THE COURSES

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she not going to hire a lawyer? It’s not a good idea to represent yourself. Of course Alice thinks she smarter than any lawyer the same way she thinks she’s smarter than any doctor. 😏
She said she was a few days away from hiring one in the June 11 response. Now she is saying she can’t afford one. It’s a civil matter, so a lawyer will not be appointed for her as would be done with a public defender in a criminal matter.

Yes, it would make more sense for her to hire a qualified family law attorney. She is not obligated to be represented by counsel on Aug. 2, but it would be better for her if she was.

According to one of those pages I linked last night, once he gets the PRO and 100% custody, she can get partial custody :
View attachment 1372267

Once you have lost custody in the US, it is not always that easy to regain it. Yes, if he is awarded 100% custody she may have certain conditions set by the court that she would have to fulfill and then go back to court to petition for partial custody. It would take time, time for her to show she is able to be a responsible custodial parent and time to fulfill any court mandated treatment or obligations.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.