Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to know if Leon sent Ioan the gift certificate for a spa weekend away or the membership to the county club with the best golf course in LA as his Bro-I-Feel-Your-Pain gift. 😎
No. Leon is still doing the Conga line on some tropical island with a tall rum punch in one hand and a giant cigar in the other. Ioan's gift certificate will have to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She'll get to 2 August and either have some massive health emergency (my leg fell off) or she will say she's tried to find a lawyer but can't afford the retainer so hasn't been able to find one because she's sooooo poor.
Too busy dealing with “the babies” and horrible “threats” to defend herself. Repeat to fade.
She'll try to delay it again.
I just really hope she doesn’t do something utterly batshit like drag the girls along, which she is probably considering but realises it would make her look bad rather than him (she wouldn’t care about effect on anyone but herself).

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m admittedly afraid of what she might do come August 2nd. I don’t know what I’m talking about, or maybe I do. Fears have been raised in here before. I just think she knows she’s approaching the dead end and that it’s imminent, and people respond to that imminence in terrifying ways sometimes, if they’re unhinged and frustrated enough. I don’t know. I’m awaiting the date but I’m also fearful. Anyone else or am I alone in this…?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She'll fake a stroke in the hallway outside the courtroom or something stagey like that. Maybe a serial killer stalker will try to break down the gate at her house the night before then she had a stroke and then ...
Please don't give her any ideas. Nothing is beneath that loon.

Reactions: 16
No. Leon is still doing the Conga line on some tropical island with a tall rum punch in one hand and a giant cigar in the other. Ioan's gift certificate will have to wait.
Literally just walked past him - he's at the beach bar on a table doing the Macarena. We high-fived knowingly, with the secret sign of the Turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m admittedly afraid of what she might do come August 2nd. I don’t know what I’m talking about, or maybe I do. Fears have been raised in here before. I just think she knows she’s approaching the dead end and that it’s imminent, and people respond to that imminence in terrifying ways sometimes, if they’re unhinged and frustrated enough. I don’t know. I’m awaiting the date but I’m also fearful. Anyone else or am I alone in this…?
Nah sweetie, I'm with you on that one. Time and time again we've thought she wouldn't stoop any lower, and time and time again we've been proven wrong. I worry too ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Same, I know we have a laugh here and she does piss us off nearly every day but I wouldn’t want anything to happen to her.
If she works on herself she could have a normal life again one day 🤞🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He didn't want her having a Facebook page after what happened with The Ladies of the Forum, which led to Deb & Lin & the two other Administrators being in charge of the Ioan Gruffudd Fan group on FB.
The 2 FMs set up an Alice Evans appreciation page on fb. Lol
There was also an official fb page for IG endorsed by Ioan. He just wasn't paying them to do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d like to think maybe she’s coming round to the idea she’s messed up
Never. She’s the smartest person in the room lol

She might fake suicidal ideation. She has done that many times before. It's never genuine and always manipulative.

Imo she will no show on August 2 and pretend she was gagged and the law is corrupt blah blah blah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she will ever regret all of this.
She could be sitting in a nice house with the girls 50/50 Co-parenting and getting all the rest she says she needs. The girls would be quite happy, no anxiety as she claims and she would possibly get to see her beloved Ioan
How arrogant do you need to be to turn down what Ioan offered before she scorched their whole world down?
Unlikely.

She views the divorce as “HE LEFT US” when the reality is, he left HER. She won’t ever see it that way, though. Nor her part in it. Nothing makes these types more angry than being LEFT.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please don't give her any ideas. Nothing is beneath that loon.
She'll do a crappy job acting like a stroke victim and the judge will simply say, "Ms. Evans, please stop shedding your makeup flakes on my nice clean courtroom floor "

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dancing with the Stars is out for sure, you have to work your behind off, literally, since so many people lose weight during rehearsals, and you know work and Alice do not go together. And of course there’s that pesky liebromyalgia she has to stay in bed 4 days a week for. 🙄
Liebromyalgia, i love it, and it’s totally Alice 😂😂😂

• Haha
I fell back into the black hole that is the TRO documents and I’m practically nauseous riding the roller coaster of emotions being depicted here. She needs help, like this is insane.

“You’ve never loved anybody but yourself.”
“My life is constant sadness.”
“I’m dating a wealthy Disney executive who can get me where I need to be.”
“I love My Family Wizard!!!”
“The password to My Family Wizard doesn’t work.”
“Why are you so angry???”
“Your happiness is important and I’ll help you achieve that.❤
“You won’t EVER be considered for an award from the Queen.”
“OMG Damian lost his wife!!!”
“How can you love your selfish mother more than the kids???”
“Brentwood is AMAZING!!!”
“Do you realize who you’re up against, dude???”
“Basically you’ve failed everybody.”
“Have you watched Halston on Netflix???”
“You’re in dire need of psychiatric help.”
“YOU CHOSE MUMMY!”
“I’m sorry I sent ranting texts last night.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“How do we find new soulmates?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Hey can you put me on tape for this JLo film?”
“Pick up the phone.”
“I’m just really upset and sad.”
“Pick up the phone.”
“Let’s try to work as a team.”
“Want more?”
“Want more?” makes me feel physically sick 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said she was a few days away from hiring one in the June 11 response. Now she is saying she can’t afford one. It’s a civil matter, so a lawyer will not be appointed for her as would be done with a public defender in a criminal matter.

Yes, it would make more sense for her to hire a qualified family law attorney. She is not obligated to be represented by counsel on Aug. 2, but it would be better for her if she was.

Once you have lost custody in the US, it is not always that easy to regain it. Yes, if he is awarded 100% custody she may have certain conditions set by the court that she would have to fulfill and then go back to court to petition for partial custody. It would take time, time for her to show she is able to be a responsible custodial parent and time to fulfill any court mandated treatment or obligations.
Response to BIB

🎺👼 Lo! And behold! A host of angels appeared and announced:
"mAlice, here is a divine gift of 100k, for you to hire legal representation" 👼🎺

And in other news, aerial pigs were spotted in your location:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.