Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if context matters here but this was around the time she and her besties lowkey pushed the narrative that he had something with his teenage co-star (she outright even claimed that it was a 19 year old which she rapidly deleted, and one of her besties liked posts of people claiming this based on the sun speculating), I wonder if her "accusation" is based on that

At 14 their opinion can in theory be taken into account (a judge can still refuse though), Alice already announced that it is her plan to drag the divorce until Ella is 14, and she may succeed tbh.

Ella is in a runaway age, I'm not convinced that she can be forced either way. I think realistically that relationship is gone until she either falls out with her mom or needs something her mother can't provide (money), which tbh might be in the not so distant future. Again, I'm not blaming the kid, but teenagers usually view relationships to their fathers more materialistic and have a much stronger bond to mothers, especially if their parenting is more lax than the father. It's very different for younger kids, they are more playful, and can be more easily swayed: that's why it's strongly recommended to break up before kids reach pre-teen age (if you think the realtionship is not salvagable). The younger one probably still falls under this, but time is running (and perhaps it is already too late), and it's probably extra hard if you have sister and mother influencing you.
The PA has been going on full force since January 2021. The longer it goes on for the harder it is to undo and mAlice knows this which is why she said she wanted the divorce to take 3-4 years.

In the UK IG could have reported Alice to children's services as soon as the eldest refused to see him in April 2021. It is probably way too late now for both kids. I hope IG has a good therapist.

Also I don't think the kids are happy. Alice banging on about how happy they are is a red flag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
pretty sure she hasnt for years. many do that, especially if it no longer fits on your finger
Yeah, good point, but she had the $$$ to get it altered. I guess it surprises me seeing how possessive she was of Ioan that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BIB - agreed, it does go back a long way. I'm betting her jealousy kicked off with Ella & grew stronger over the years to Elsie (his lack of attention) she's jealous of the girls & how much Ioan loves them & (when they were together) how much attention he gave them as a doting dad & how much they loved him. They took his attention away from her & she always has to be front & centre & parenting would have been a competition to her (as everything is) & she would have to win that too hence she's the fun lax 'let them do what they want' parent (in her eyes) & Ioan is apparently abusive for driving carefully with them in the car not to mention wanting to instil good manners.

Ioan was young, naive, in love, she would have love bombed him & was def' the more dominant partner. From that cringe worthy interview he clearly had no inkling of 🚩🚩🚩that was just her being Alice! It can take a long time to realise what is normal/right & what is actually abuse when you're in love & trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. I have a feeling her mask seriously started to slip during her pregnancies.
I know for myself in one LT relationship I gave him the benefit of the doubt for way too long & should have dumped his pathetic arse a long time before I did & he wasn't abusive.
@justwilliam I missed you and I'm so glad you are OK and back here again. 💗. I hope you are in a better headspace now. I feel for so many here who get triggered by these events. Whilst A and her actions anger me to see, I still don't take it on board too much. At the end of the day, she's just one of many spoilt , privileged white middle class women who somehow believe they have more entitlement than anyone else to have what they want without hard work, working to understand the world, the people in it, how things work and how their own actions impact themselves and others. if she listened to any of the ( copious) amounts of well meaning and sound advice she's been given over the years, she could still change. It would require, as many have said, huge amounts of honest self reflection, proper therapy, and for her to humble herself in the knowledge that's she's just the same as everyone else, human, fallible, subject to errors and failing and falling. Even now, if she was to demonstrably change, admit her horrible vendetta(s) and actions, and over a period of time show growth as a human and change for the better, then I would still maybe say, OK, I see change here,, maybe I'll buy your book ( lol) to support you. E.g. tbh I never paid much attention to Denise Van Outen until I heard her on the podcast recently with Fearne Cotton (Happy Place podcast, highly recommended). But I said here before, and will again now, her approach was the polar opposite to AE and I felt her sincerity.
Selfishly, the silver lining is that I found this group and so many wonderful humans who have given me pause for thought, great insights, wonderful support and advice, and the courage to voice my thoughts without fear ( something I didn't have growing up and have struggled with in various ways for a long time).
Waffle over, as you were Tattle troops!

Who can forget this gem?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1371101

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I know this is a joke but it's the kind of thing any therapist treating her would be up against!

View attachment 1371105
that "quote" from her " gay therapist " ( who btw I still think was some randomer who she met 3(0) sharp ones in, either online or out, who mentioned they were a therapist ( could have been a massage therapist now that I think about it) is just staggeringly narcissistic. it makes lol in a kind off " wtf " way, but alas I have 2 sisters who come out with this kind of tit all the time. ( the rest of the fam do kinda snigger behind their backs though at their fuckery). Never had a name for it til I came here. I'm ashamed to say I have a degree from a "top ass" college in Psychology, but tbh, life taught me more than that degree ever did 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
pretty sure she hasnt for years. many do that, especially if it no longer fits on your finger
I only wore mine until a month after I got wed. I don’t like rings and didn’t want a wedding or engagement ring. But OH insisted. He is not offended I don’t wear them, he wears his!

Reactions: 14
Things we know for sure, Alice cheated on Olivier with Ioan. Things we speculate over, Ioan cheating on Alice with Bianca.
Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
These are my thoughts
Alice drinks, so she’s not always able to control what she’s doing in that moment. She can’t remember what she’s said so it’s all contradictory and wakes up full of shame and dirty deletes. She actually does feel shame and that’s what’s ultimately driving all this bat tit behaviour. She has to believe Bianca is a POS who is destroying her life, because the real truth is too hard to accept. She knows she has no proof of B setting trolls on her, but as it’s what Alice has done for 20 years, she’s judging her by her own standards. Alice genuinely believes that nowadays people else live their best lives online, investing hours of time into setting narratives and ‘making friends’, tattle doesn’t help this theory as we all come here a lot and she’s now fully immersed in her internet addiction she can’t stop looking, to her it’s all real. It means as much to Alice as it does most of us IRL, to try to make connections, talk to people and use it as some weird therapy, to post all your inner thoughts and ‘be real’ and it infuriates her that Tattle members and ‘trolls’ come on anon and that someone like Bianca, and us, have outside non internet lives because it doesn’t make sense to her anymore.

She ultimately doesn’t really understand how people have an internet life and a real life because hers have now entirely merged, I think she’s being truthful when she believes she’s ‘being real’ online and this is what makes her so angry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The PA has been going on full force since January 2021. The longer it goes on for the harder it is to undo and mAlice knows this which is why she said she wanted the divorce to take 3-4 years.

In the UK IG could have reported Alice to children's services as soon as the eldest refused to see him in April 2021. It is probably way too late now for both kids. I hope IG has a good therapist.

Also I don't think the kids are happy. Alice banging on about how happy they are is a red flag.
[/QUOTE]
It’s a worry. Alice flip flops how the girls feel every few days; some days they are happier than ever in their girls only house now evil Ioan’s gone, then she’s claiming they are terrified and broken he’s gone and she needs to be there - always - to make everything ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m on a short, very short holiday. So, Alice, darling, could please shut up for a couple of days?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Half sent my previous comment but are Lupine and Clive/SCB (are they the same person?) still on the Alice scene?

Reactions: 3
It’s a worry. Alice flip flops how the girls feel every few days; some days they are happier than ever in their girls only house now evil Ioan’s gone, then she’s claiming they are terrified and broken he’s gone and she needs to be there - always - to make everything ok.
[/QUOTE]

In the TRO she tells IG he has ruined their lives by leaving. A good mum would cushion the blow. She rubs their noses in it. I think AE is deliberately traumatising the kids so they trauma bond with her. Like the PA that seems to be successful, as the kids seem to have anxiety and to be very clingy with mAlice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
@claudiarocks ❤ @KikiFromNy ❤ @Caroline Of Brunswick ❤
@Life in the Shire ❤ @sallygsoton ❤ @ThisishowIlivenow ❤
@tropeonarope ❤ @lulooo ❤ @Junebug895 ❤ @peteburnsreincarnated ❤ @Autisteuse ❤

View attachment 1369158

all so much for your kind supportive & lovely messages, your caring words made me cry, (there's still a part of me from my childhood that makes me feel unworthy) your words touched me very much. 🥰 Loads of love & hugs to you all, ❤🌹xxx

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

When I began posting months ago I never dreamed that on these threads I would find an online family & that has been the sweetest surprise!
So many turds have been through way worse than I have yet remain so kind & compassionate, so many of you are inspirational.
It feels like I have known you all for much longer than it has been as we have been through a lot railing against the abuse & lies of AE, etc.
While I don't know any of you in RL that doesn't stop me from ❤ you. xxx Thanks for the love & support you've always shown me. 🥰

I'm really sorry for my pity party the other day, it just got too much for me. @tropeonarope 😘 was spot on. I've been raging since Alice deliberately sabotaged the PRO hearing & for her to then set up a GFM (after posting such vicious lies about Ioan & the timing) was the last straw when so many others around the world face genuine RL challenges. I didn't realise just how much rage I was internalising until after I stepped back last week & began to feel lighter in myself.

On a personal level I have much to be grateful for & even if it didn't seem that way I am grateful for the blessings I do have; a safe secure roof over my head, a nice flat & most importantly, some wonderful long term RL friends. Most are long distance, but one has moved & is now just 45 minutes away (as opposed to 2 1/2 hours) so we have seen much more of each other which is fab! But I am in touch with my friends often & with two we speak on the phone weekly & text daily.

I'm so grateful to a dear RL friend who has helped me out £ wise when I have been struggling. Two close friends told me in no uncertain terms to always ask but I had held off as it's an awful feeling but I have no family, my parents passed many years ago & I had to go NC with my only sibling years ago for my peace of mind. But it's swings & roundabouts isn't it, as when I had £ I was always happy to help out if a friend was in need. 😊

Now that there's finally a reliable internet here I'm looking into some things I might be able to do online to try & make a little bit of extra money?

I've been doing a bit of catching up (but will start properly on #108 after I have done these posts) I hope I haven't missed anyone out?

I wish I could give you all a big squidgy hug (squidgy cos' I'm a fattie!) but only *if* you were into hugs of course, lol! I'm a hugger! :ROFLMAO:
It's prob' one of the things I miss the most being single.

@claudiarocks - I do hope you're ok sweet lady? Please look after yourself & I hope your stepping back helps you as it did me & I look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready. You bring such light & humour to these threads with your wonderful SOH & it wouldn't be the same without you. Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@ReturningthePearls - I hope you're okay lovely lady? I know you have had some especially dark days lately, but please take care of yourself, you're not alone, we're all here for you if you need a safe place to land & vent & (like dear Claudia) these threads wouldn't be the same without you!
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Zippysays & @Caroline Of Brunswick - I am so sorry you both had to part with such precious mementoes when you were in dire need of money. But it speaks volumes about you both & puts Alice to shame. (Not that she feels any.) I'm just so sorry that life put you in such a heart breaking position. I send you both love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@plinky2 - is that really you, lol! 👀 😆 I'm very glad to see you back, it's been a loooooong time! 😘 xxx

@cherryjuice - I'm so sorry your little girl is so ill. 😞 I really hope all your efforts with the insurers (& your supporters) pays off. Literally. 🙏
It must be especially sickening to see Alice & her GFM. She wouldn't recognise genuine need if it witch slapped her hard in the face.
Sending best wishes & I hope your precious girls much needed meds get covered, one less thing for you to worry about & I hope you get your raise. 🙏 Love & hugs, ❤

@welshfitnessgirl - I'm so very sorry you never got any support after having to make such a difficult decision. 😞 I agree with @Autisteuse I think you're very brave to share & it's awful there is still stigma & echo her sentiments that you did what was right for you. You both did.
My love & hugs to you both, ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - I feel for you as I know what it's like to grow up with parents locked in an unhappy marriage but what you had to endure was a nightmare. I'm so sorry that all of your cries for help weren't listened to. 😞 You have come such a long way & should feel very proud. 🥰
My love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Knitwit said:
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone

That's because you're a great role model! 🥰 xxx (Something Alice will never be.)

It's a small world!
I was reminded of this when I got my flat after being homeless for 4 months. Years previously where I lived prior to being homeless I was
friendly with a lady (still am) whose neighbour & best friend I knew just to say "hello" to. FF years later & when I was being shown around where I live now I spotted a lady (this was when masks were mandatory everywhere) & thought "it can't be?" Yeah, it was the best friend (she recognised me too!) & even more funny to us both was me ending up living in the flat above her! 😆
Sadly only for a year as she died not long before Christmas. :cry: But bless her kind heart, she introduced me to a friend she had made here (they were both newbies) & we became friends too & she in turn is friends with another resident I'd always chatted with (she has a dog & I adore dogs!) & we're now friends so I have gained two new friends here & both have dogs, lol! 🐶 #doggyheaven #ilovecanines #dogsarethebest 🐶 Haha!
We're not in each others pockets but pop in for a natter/coffee & go to some of the stuff put on here together & one has been following this shitstorm & is Team #Ioan. 😁(y)

I'll return to lurking as I try to catch up properly on #108! 🏃‍♀️
I’ve said this months ago, but you are honestly the kindest person I’ve ever come across online. I don’t contribute half as much as most of you (i read every post though!) but every time I see a kind, compassionate, thoughtful message I just know it’s you before I even look.

I’m not sure if it’s allowed, but if the sites rules didn’t prohibit it would you ever consider setting up a go fund me during this rough patch? I know I certainly would love to donate (I’m sure it’s possible anonymously). Even a few quid from a few turds might enable you to go treat yourself to a little something you can’t normally stretch to. I apologise if I’ve been offensive in saying that. But I’ve been thinking it since I saw your posts about your struggles, and I would love a way to reach out and help a fellow turd without revealing myself, and we can’t PM, so i would be really pleased if you did set one up and share the link. If allowed. Or even the name of it so I can search the site for it.

you’re the heart and soul of these threads and so loved and such a wonderful person, and if Alice’s minions can support her why can’t we support each other? If it’s not allowed then so be it ❤ But I hope you’ll consider. It’s a sign of strength to let others uplift you when they want to. I feel a bit embarrassed posting this in case it falls flat but I’m going to anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't wear mine. My fingers often swell up slightly and its v painful to wear a ring. The Archduke bought me a silver ring that is 'wraparound' but adjustable so I wear that instead on whichever finger is least painful, often my middle finger as then it doesnt interfere with or get damaged by my scissors!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

In the TRO she tells IG he has ruined their lives by leaving. A good mum would cushion the blow. She rubs their noses in it. I think AE is deliberately traumatising the kids so they trauma bond with her. Like the PA that seems to be successful, as the kids seem to have anxiety and to be very clingy with mAlice.
Long time lurker on this thread. When my Dad left, my Mum did this. She is very similar to mAlice (hence my lurking here) and abused my Dad, although he would never admit to that. The only thing she achieved with that was traumatised children who can’t stand the sight of her as adults. My Dad may have missed out on our childhoods, but he’s got us for the rest of our lives. She’s got nothing. We also really wanted to see him, but wouldn’t have dared say that to her, him or the courts (the 90s, UK).

I did the exact opposite when my ex left. Divorce doesn’t have to duck up children’s lives. It’s the behaviours of the adults after that does that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
[/QUOTE]
You’ve nailed it: overdramatise/lie about everything until the girls are traumatised, cut them off from all family and friends who don’t help Alice out except a paid nanny, love bomb them so it’s her and “her girls” against the world. It’s so evil. Where does she think this is going though? Ioan won’t fund her forever. Another 5 years and he’ll only be financially responsible for one child, another 4 after that and she’ll have to properly fend for herself without bollocks excuses. I hate to bring it down to money but he’s her power/money/status source and that’s what she’s driven by. She has reduced this divorce to power games and is using their children as pawns to punish them and their dad.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
also as im on a roll today (havent had time recently to do much but " like" posts). RTP, my dear. I love to see you here and I adore your artwork/memes etc. You are so talented, so exceptionally insightful for one so young ( I'm 20 years plus older and your wisdom speaks to me so much, has helped me immeasurabl). I have a vague memory of being your age still, lol. Just want to say to you, please , please love, remove yourself as soon as you can from any home life or situation that may make you forget how amazing you are. I "jumped" a bit at your age, from the pan to the fire, unfortunately, and didnt realise it until much later. I just recall at that stage thinking I had slayed all my dragons, and all to follow would be gravy. So stupid of me in hindsight. It nearly destroyed me for a long time, and I don’t want to see it happen to you.
I know you are conflicted in leaving because of your loved ones you would leave. Sometimes we have to leave someone behind for a little bit to get safe, secure and grow. I know your heart is in Wales, and you have a dream to go. Do it! Find a way and just go for it. Bring your mom later when you are set up. Do two jumps even. Come to Ireland first even, if there is an opportunity, then to Wales . Or do a little more each day toward that goal! which you do already, i know. I hope this is OK to say, I hope you take in the spirit given my dear. I see you struggle sometimes, and I want you to thrive. i mean, duck Alice thriving, we all want you to thrive! I feel like one of your Turd sister moms at this stage, ( without the bigamy etc lol) and I don't mean that to take from your mama at all saying that. I just know we all feel quite proud of, and protective of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she will ever regret all of this.
She could be sitting in a nice house with the girls 50/50 Co-parenting and getting all the rest she says she needs. The girls would be quite happy, no anxiety as she claims and she would possibly get to see her beloved Ioan
How arrogant do you need to be to turn down what Ioan offered before she scorched their whole world down?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.