Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i skimmed thru the comments of Alice's post about the abortion topic and it's the first time in a long time that I wish Alice was active and in her "best form" because there are some pro-life people there and I like to see Alice exploding on a topic I actually agree with lol (tho she likely would put reference to her divorce in too)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A tweet posted on Cocksoupsibling twitter account 12 hrs ago. SURPRISINGLY there is no activity from him/her on it though

Absolutely disgraceful! She’s a scam artist. She’s conning innocent people out of money. Honestly, this pathetic excuse of a woman should be arrested. I hope GFM investigate this properly, get it taken down and any fool who has donated gets refunded.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She got a new eyeliner recently on eBay. 😆
Is Alice buying so much stuff on EBay, particularly make up because she doesn’t want to be seen out looking the way she does? I buy stuff online myself, but for make up I go into the store so that I can check that it’s right for me. Mind you since I retired I don’t wear it much now, which suits me just fine

Reactions: 9
Was it some weird childish jealousy thing, as in “only I can be close to my babies!” like they are prizes to wield? Or jealousy the girls took Ioan away from her? It’s looking that way but how you even get to that point I can’t imagine. Her thought processes are scary especially when you consider the girls absorbing it all. 😔
Her thinking is very screwed up.
She seems to be incredibly possessive and competitive about men. This is why she hates other women so much, I think. She didn’t like her stepmother claiming her father’s attention. She hated Ioan’s mother, because he has a close relationship with her. That is very fucked up - a man can be close to his mother and still love his wife. These are obviously completely different types of relationships and there’s room for both. But not in Alice world where the man’s focus must be 100% on her at all times.
Unfortunately there are signs that even her daughters are not exempt from her jealousy. Hence the “get a room” comment. She is putting a very sleazy spin on a perfectly happy and affectionate father-daughter relationship. I honestly don’t know how a person ends up with that kind of warped thinking.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Please - I'm not patting myself on the back to reveal this:

When my daughters were teenagers they were often openly embarrassed by me giving their friends a long warm hug during greetings.

My daughters each later shared with me that many of their friends said their own parents never hugged them and that they looked forward to and wanted/appreciated my hugs saying they could feel "love" in them.

When I returned to college for my 2nd degree (often my classmates were my stepson's former classmates - I didn't previously know them) I was so surprised and pleased that many looked forward to my hugs (and encouragement in their studies) - they were away from home and often a bit lonely. Needless to say, I received the reputation as a giver of "free hugs" and I loved giving a warm embrace filled with my love for them.
ETA: many students asking for a hug were students I didn't know.

And, so, I'm sending each of you a long warm embrace if you are in need of just a little bit of my love.

I also am hoping that the Es are receiving warm hugs from others.
ETA
@ReturningthePearls - I am so glad this mother gave you this "gift" of her time and understanding. ❤
My family are great huggers and kiss each other lots. As a child, and an adult I never went to bed without a hug and kiss from my parents. This was the same for my children, but as they are boys and adults this doesn’t happen so much anymore. I never saw my in-laws do this, and it surprised me. I took both my parents in law to the airport to catch a plane some years ago. Just after we’d unloaded the suitcases my fil gave me a hug. I was concerned thinking that he believed they weren’t coming back.When I told my sil, she said sadly that her father had never hugged her. I felt so sad for them both. From then on until he passed I hugged him every time I saw him. Hugs are good, balm for the soul, and boy how they’ve been missed during covid. Bumping elbows just doesn’t cut it. It is wonderful that you gave these youngsters the hugs they weren’t receiving at home. I remember my first few weeks at college, and just wished there had been someone like you there to hug me and make being away from home that much easier and make me feel safe.
ETA spelling - fat fingers it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately there are signs that even her daughters are not exempt from her jealousy. Hence the “get a room” comment. She is putting a very sleazy spin on a perfectly happy and affectionate father-daughter relationship. I honestly don’t know how a person ends up with that kind of warped thinking.
So it a strange way it's good that he's not around taking one bit of their love and attention away from her? Oh, man.🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
A huggy Sunday hiya to you dear Sis❤💩turd. I hope you are as well as you can be. I read your post a few days ago my love and you've been in my thoughts a lot ever since & I don't mean in a bad way at all. I don't want to cause you any bad thoughts, however I feel I can speak for many - if not all of our lovely, caring, supportive, hilariously funny weird bunch. I apologise if posting this is not permitted. Is there ANY way we could assist you, just make things a tad easier for you? Much love is being hurled your way sweetpea xoxo💛😘x
A warm Sunday hug back sweet Sisturd! :poop:😘❤ Bless your kind heart, 🥰 thank you but no, you all already help with the love & support I get here, & you sweetheart have more than enough on your plate to deal with, way more than I have to deal with, but I appreciate your caring. ❤ xxx
Gone thru' my stuff & I'm hopeful from July things will begin to settle down & hopefully slowly improve as the last few months I have been hit with unexpected extra expenses. I will also hopefully start noticing the £££ I will save having emptied out my storage unit end of May.
I'm also looking into what I can do online to make a bit of £££ now I have a reliable internet. I will be fine! ☺
Thanks sweetie, much love being hurled back your way! ❤🥰xxx How are YOU? Any news or improvements on your health issues? 🙏
How are your mum & Nan holding up? You're such a brave & loving soul & you have to endure so much, I wish I could wave a magic wand & restore your health. Take good care of yourself, huge hugs & love, ❤😘

I am actually feeling embarrassed by my pity party now. Even on here so many lovely turds are going through way worse.
My love to you all. :poop: 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I sold on Ebay for a long time. Rule of thumb among super sellers (which Linda’s Stuff is) is that you will accept a modest reduction for a buy it now. She likely didn’t pay less than $300 for that sweater. No one lists for $399 to sell at $9.99.

Also, bear in mind she is up to 18 purchases this month alone. If you are so desperate you need to beg strangers for money to buy food, you don’t go online and buy up a ton of clothing. Not even if you need something new. You buy one or two inexpensive things and make them work. If the sweater was ten bucks plus shipping (and I very much doubt it) she could have bought food with that. Someone desperate would have. She is not desperate. She has money. She chooses to spend it this way.
Yep, absolutely no one needs to buy an item of clothing every other day.
And that’s just eBay. Who knows what else she’s buying from other shops and outlets, from Amazon and so on.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not had a single donation in almost 24 hours, her social media is on fire and she hasn’t responded and the “supporters” are conspicuous by their absence. Could the msm be in touch with Dear Alice?

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus what is wrong with people!! This is so wrong.
What an evil despicable witch. 🤬 £5? FFS talk about a slap on the bleeping wrist. 😤 She should have been ordered to pay it all back however long it took, got community service & jail time. Well done that judge. bleeping hole. 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So it a strange way it's good that he's not around taking one bit of their love and attention away from her? Oh, man.🤢
I think that’s the deal. I expect the girls are aware that, if they express a wish to see their father, the rage of their mother will rain down upon them - and they’ve seen what that looks like.

• Angry
  • Sad
she even kinda said this a few times "the good thing about the past 18 months is that my babies and me share all our love together" or something to that effect

• Sick
  • Angry
I suspect Alice will be very happy about the special place mention
Screenshot_20220626-191856_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220626-195253_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220626-191823_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Checked DM for any latest & on the article about the GFM (btw, a few good comments) scrolled down & there's a different pic of her & Ioan on the red carpet. I have no problem with any woman wearing what she wants but it pisses me off seeing her with tits hanging out (again) in yet another transparent dress yet she still has the nerve to slag off B & 'liked' that post someone did about B wearing a short skirt & calling it 'easy access'. 🤬
She's so jealous you can practically see the green steam escaping. 🤢

Something I noticed, in a fair few of their old photos she isn't wearing her wedding ring. Wonder why?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Checked DM for any latest & on the article about the GFM (btw, a few good comments) scrolled down & there's a different pic of her & Ioan on the red carpet. I have no problem with any woman wearing what she wants but it pisses me off seeing her with tits hanging out (again) in yet another transparent dress yet she still has the nerve to slag off B & 'liked' that post someone did about B wearing a short skirt & calling it 'easy access'. 🤬
She's so jealous you can practically see the green steam escaping. 🤢

Something I noticed, in a fair few of their old photos she isn't wearing her wedding ring. Wonder why?
pretty sure she hasnt for years. many do that, especially if it no longer fits on your finger

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.