Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum loved to recall when I was 5 me turning up on the doorstep for lunch, she's doing me lunch then realises I should be at school having it, lol! I'd walked home crossing two side roads. She asks why was I not having lunch at school & I told her
"I don't like them & I don't like their dinners!" Brat! 🀭
By all accounts I was a terror as a toddler.
Driving down a road, dad driving, mum front passenger & I was sat in the back, someone pulled out in front of dads car & my 1st words (or very nearly first) were "fu*ki*g bas**rd" !!!

Then mum & her pal were walking back from the shop or playground, with myself & my best friend trailing on behind (we had been let loose from our pushchairs, so about aged 3 years - give or take), mum & her pal had been a bit distracted, in conversation etc, mum looked back to check on us - and there was me - having a πŸ’© in some poor persons nice garden. Oops a daisy ☺ πŸ˜¬πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ X

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@claudiarocks ❀ @KikiFromNy ❀ @Caroline Of Brunswick ❀
@Life in the Shire ❀ @sallygsoton ❀ @ThisishowIlivenow ❀
@tropeonarope ❀ @lulooo ❀ @Junebug895 ❀ @peteburnsreincarnated ❀ @Autisteuse ❀

View attachment 1369158

all so much for your kind supportive & lovely messages, your caring words made me cry, (there's still a part of me from my childhood that makes me feel unworthy) your words touched me very much. πŸ₯° Loads of love & hugs to you all, ❀🌹xxx

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

When I began posting months ago I never dreamed that on these threads I would find an online family & that has been the sweetest surprise!
So many turds have been through way worse than I have yet remain so kind & compassionate, so many of you are inspirational.
It feels like I have known you all for much longer than it has been as we have been through a lot railing against the abuse & lies of AE, etc.
While I don't know any of you in RL that doesn't stop me from ❀ you. xxx Thanks for the love & support you've always shown me. πŸ₯°

I'm really sorry for my pity party the other day, it just got too much for me. @tropeonarope 😘 was spot on. I've been raging since Alice deliberately sabotaged the PRO hearing & for her to then set up a GFM (after posting such vicious lies about Ioan & the timing) was the last straw when so many others around the world face genuine RL challenges. I didn't realise just how much rage I was internalising until after I stepped back last week & began to feel lighter in myself.

On a personal level I have much to be grateful for & even if it didn't seem that way I am grateful for the blessings I do have; a safe secure roof over my head, a nice flat & most importantly, some wonderful long term RL friends. Most are long distance, but one has moved & is now just 45 minutes away (as opposed to 2 1/2 hours) so we have seen much more of each other which is fab! But I am in touch with my friends often & with two we speak on the phone weekly & text daily.

I'm so grateful to a dear RL friend who has helped me out £ wise when I have been struggling. Two close friends told me in no uncertain terms to always ask but I had held off as it's an awful feeling but I have no family, my parents passed many years ago & I had to go NC with my only sibling years ago for my peace of mind. But it's swings & roundabouts isn't it, as when I had £ I was always happy to help out if a friend was in need. 😊

Now that there's finally a reliable internet here I'm looking into some things I might be able to do online to try & make a little bit of extra money?

I've been doing a bit of catching up (but will start properly on #108 after I have done these posts) I hope I haven't missed anyone out?

I wish I could give you all a big squidgy hug (squidgy cos' I'm a fattie!) but only *if* you were into hugs of course, lol! I'm a hugger! :ROFLMAO:
It's prob' one of the things I miss the most being single.

@claudiarocks - I do hope you're ok sweet lady? Please look after yourself & I hope your stepping back helps you as it did me & I look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready. You bring such light & humour to these threads with your wonderful SOH & it wouldn't be the same without you. Much love & hugs, ❀ xxx

@ReturningthePearls - I hope you're okay lovely lady? I know you have had some especially dark days lately, but please take care of yourself, you're not alone, we're all here for you if you need a safe place to land & vent & (like dear Claudia) these threads wouldn't be the same without you!
Much love & hugs, ❀ xxx

@Zippysays & @Caroline Of Brunswick - I am so sorry you both had to part with such precious mementoes when you were in dire need of money. But it speaks volumes about you both & puts Alice to shame. (Not that she feels any.) I'm just so sorry that life put you in such a heart breaking position. I send you both love & hugs, ❀ xxx

@plinky2 - is that really you, lol! πŸ‘€ πŸ˜† I'm very glad to see you back, it's been a loooooong time! 😘 xxx

@cherryjuice - I'm so sorry your little girl is so ill. 😞 I really hope all your efforts with the insurers (& your supporters) pays off. Literally. πŸ™
It must be especially sickening to see Alice & her GFM. She wouldn't recognise genuine need if it witch slapped her hard in the face.
Sending best wishes & I hope your precious girls much needed meds get covered, one less thing for you to worry about & I hope you get your raise. πŸ™ Love & hugs, ❀

@welshfitnessgirl - I'm so very sorry you never got any support after having to make such a difficult decision. 😞 I agree with @Autisteuse I think you're very brave to share & it's awful there is still stigma & echo her sentiments that you did what was right for you. You both did.
My love & hugs to you both, ❀ xxx

@ZipSilver - I feel for you as I know what it's like to grow up with parents locked in an unhappy marriage but what you had to endure was a nightmare. I'm so sorry that all of your cries for help weren't listened to. 😞 You have come such a long way & should feel very proud. πŸ₯°
My love & hugs, ❀ xxx

@Knitwit said:
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone

That's because you're a great role model! πŸ₯° xxx (Something Alice will never be.)

It's a small world!
I was reminded of this when I got my flat after being homeless for 4 months. Years previously where I lived prior to being homeless I was
friendly with a lady (still am) whose neighbour & best friend I knew just to say "hello" to. FF years later & when I was being shown around where I live now I spotted a lady (this was when masks were mandatory everywhere) & thought "it can't be?" Yeah, it was the best friend (she recognised me too!) & even more funny to us both was me ending up living in the flat above her! πŸ˜†
Sadly only for a year as she died not long before Christmas. :cry: But bless her kind heart, she introduced me to a friend she had made here (they were both newbies) & we became friends too & she in turn is friends with another resident I'd always chatted with (she has a dog & I adore dogs!) & we're now friends so I have gained two new friends here & both have dogs, lol! 🐢 #doggyheaven #ilovecanines #dogsarethebest 🐢 Haha!
We're not in each others pockets but pop in for a natter/coffee & go to some of the stuff put on here together & one has been following this shitstorm & is Team #Ioan. 😁(y)

I'll return to lurking as I try to catch up properly on #108! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
You are one amazing, courageous woman
. I have so much respect and admiration for you. Your posts are spot on, and you show such great insight and understanding. I can sympathise how you felt about your recent posts, Alice was making me beyond angry too. Take care, and be gentle with yourself πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I was Ioan I’d want a full and frank apology to Bianca, his mum and himself.
50/50 custody.
Her financial records and I’d publish them too. Because duck her.
Her apology on national TV, various MSM & personal letters! I know, it's me what can I say, I'm a mean girl! 🀭
BIB - full custody to Ioan & she gets supervised visitation. (I seriously think it's the only way to stop her PA.)
Oh yeah!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't use social media and know of these people only from what I read here, and to be honest I usually just skim past the posts about them. But let's enter an alternate universe for a moment, in which Bianca's friends have sock accounts and are busy bashing Alice online. How would this affect in any way the divorce? I'm thinking it's a big so bleeping what, but am I missing something here that would help Alice in any material way whatsoever?
she could claim that Bianca abused her by proxy, and thus the RO is not necessary (not how this works but whatever)

which would not help her much as Alice abuses them directly and by proxy, and way before those friends (briefly) appeared. And those friends of Bianca's friend were rather mild compared to Alice's allies.

Generally speaking spreading toxic stuff in public is always bad for your divorce case, so I guess she thinks if Ioan spread something too her case is less bad.

I guess the bigger point for her is to show Ioan that she isnt a little miss sunshine, so that he breaks up

Reactions: 16
Just before I head off to lurk & catch up, thanks for all the lovely pix of Yo🐝 - they look so right together in a way that Ioan never did with Alice who dominated (him) in every picture. I loved B's dress but no way could I have worn a dress that long as I would have tripped over it! 🀭
The jewel colour suited her & the green matches that of Alice's jealousy, lol! I really hope Ioan got some good networking in & received some work offers as God knows he needs it & deserves it after all Alice has done to ruin him & his career. I saw B's IG post & how lovely & refreshing it must be for Ioan to have a partner who not only doesn't make constant digs about his appearance but actively loves, respects & fancies him & he sure as hell deserves it. πŸ’ž

Welcome to all our new turds & two in particular started their posting with a bang - @Invictus & @IndomitableInsomniac
It's great having a psychologist here & @Invictus your posts are so informative & interesting, so thank you! :)
I'm assuming your username is after the great poem, one of my all time favourites!
@IndomitableInsomniac - I enjoyed your take on Ioan & Alice's early/subsequent relationship dynamics, very interesting & made some sense! Thanks. :)

It's disappointing that MSM haven't picked up on the negative comments posted on her disgusting GFM or about her & e-Bay. But hopefully more & more people's eyes are being opened to the truth. πŸ‘€ The more of her wicked lies & manipulations become public the better.
As for placing her GFM under 'emergencies' (meant for genuine RL emergencies) it's as revolting as it is unsurprising. I would say she was lower than a snake's belly but that's an insult to snakes. 🐍 I just hope her greed, malice & thirst for revenge someday comes back on her big time & she's left with absolutely nothing.

Trying to catch up & some discussion on PD's. While we're of course not in a position to diagnose her many of us have experience with Narcs (mine was thankfully brief but traumatic enough) so like some others here I am still going with her being a Narc.
But she also ticks the boxes for HPD (Histrionic) (@Nixlondon) & ASPD (AntiSocial) (@Diamonds60) not to mention @M33L4's excellent diagnosis of her just being a bleep! :cool:

I do think when it appears she's escalating & people get worried that she knows exactly what she is doing. It's all a game for her & she's extremely manipulative & uses her histrionics to get herself the attention she craves. If anything summed that up it was her pathetic on the floor 'not breathing' display & getting Gloria to phone Ioan in Oz (not 911 but Oz!) pure performative crap. Him telling Gloria to leave her there or call the police showed he had been put through this manipulative vile crap before but that got twisted by her to him wanting her dead, further proof it was for attention & when it didn't work out the spiteful anger emerges. Same with her 3 day twitter 'bender' over MITH & HW. I know some don't agree but I think she's evil. Her actions are orchestrated to cause maximum harm, some examples incl' her revolting IG post about her step sister, her PA of the girls & recently her GFM timed to shame him in MC & on Fathers Day. She thrives on hurting people, gets off on it, all while playing the poor wronged victim & her actions speak volumes about who she is & to me she is evil. 🀬

I saw the post by one of her alleged ex FM's re Alice's e-Bay a/c & no surprise. I never really believed they fell out with her as leopards don't change their spots. Birds of a feather & all that, they're as nasty as she is & if they had genuinely fallen out/were disgusted by her then they would have apologised profusely to all the people they deliberately harmed & would have been very quick to spill the tea.

This is a classic example of Alice projecting.

View attachment 1369229

I fixed it for her! :sneaky:

I really do care. The truth is heinous. I'm stuck in a divorce I don't actually want.
I just want to destroy his happiness & shut out his light.

3 more song suggestions.

'When things explode' - Unkle

'Maneater' - Hall & Oates

'Cold As Ice' - Foreigner
I just cannot agree with this post enough. I love your song choicesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As far as I can tell, no one really thinks you’re Alice. They just seems to question why people here are defending people who absolutely hate them like D and L. On the other hand, L is out there talking to Alice’s Twitter friends (which would not be possible if she switched sides) and calling herself a victim. I’m out of fucks of give to defend anyone, but it’s exhausting to see people make excuses for D and L as if they didn’t destroy a ton of people in the past 18 months (and that doesn’t include their fan club of YEARS). L’s most recent tweet said she was a victim in all this. Lol. And damn offensive to the people who were actually victims during their destruction campaign - you know, the people who lost their accounts due to constant complaints on Tattle, were harassed on Twitter, had their bosses called for being mean to Alice, and had to deal with online bullying 24/7.
I wouldn’t trust those two as far as I could throw them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You are one amazing, courageous woman
. I have so much respect and admiration for you. Your posts are spot on, and you show such great insight and understanding. I can sympathise how you felt about your recent posts, Alice was making me beyond angry too. Take care, and be gentle with yourself πŸ’–πŸ˜˜
Thanks sweet @lulooo, 😘 back at you πŸ₯° I will, you take care of yourself too as the last week or so has been extra rage inducing. ❀ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she could claim that Bianca abused her by proxy, and thus the RO is not necessary (not how this works but whatever)

which would not help her much as Alice abuses them directly and by proxy, and way before those friends (briefly) appeared. And those friends of Bianca's friend were rather mild compared to Alice's allies.

Generally speaking spreading toxic stuff in public is always bad for your divorce case, so I guess she thinks if Ioan spread something too her case is less bad.

I guess the bigger point for her is to show Ioan that she isnt a little miss sunshine, so that he breaks up
Sounds like a lot of Who shot John nonsense. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: 8
By all accounts I was a terror as a toddler.
Driving down a road, dad driving, mum front passenger & I was sat in the back, someone pulled out in front of dads car & my 1st words (or very nearly first) were "fu*ki*g bas**rd" !!!

This reminded me of this gem:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

If Alice claimed that, it would have no merit in court. The RO is judging her actions. And it’s clear from what others have said online that they have been acting at her request or with her tacit approval. Whatever other people, including Tattlers, are doing online has no legal bearing on the RO. Bottom line, if she is upset by something in the DM comments, or on Tattle or Reddit or Instagram or whereever … don’t read it. That’s different from people directly contacting her, as she and many of her followers have done to others who support I and B.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good morning from LA. ✌🏼

Alice's shopping habit has come to light and one hopes the good folks donating money to the poor mom who refuses to work is held accountable for the GoFundMe shake down. I hate seeing people taken advantage of when so many good people are actually struggling and likely don't have bank accounts they choose not to touch. That's my opinion.

Also, that's definitely her eBay account and that top is most definitely the one she purchased. There is no amount of spin that will cover the fact she's shopping for herself right now, despite the broke girl narrative she's pitching.

I do wonder if financial abuse (coupled with the DA) was a factor in the demise of the marriage. She mentioned Ioan questioning her about what she was buying, and now it sheds a little light on why he'd be concerned. Just my thoughts.

I hope everyone is well. ❀
I hadn’t thought about any financial abuse of Ioan. DV/DA yes. But now you’ve mentioned it, it makes so much sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wanted to add … Alice projects. She bullies others online so she thinks everyone does. Or accuses them of it. She also loves being a victim so very much. In her mind, if someone gives her advice she doesn’t like … how dare they? They are bullying her. She will turn everything into people coming after her, harassing her, trolling her … when 9 times out of 10 she is going to another site, reading what is said and then commenting on it. She reads here more than anyone else. It gives her oxygen, this attention. People haven’t even been hard on her on her own socials … mostly telling her to pick herself up, move on and start living her life without focusing on Ioan. She HATES that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I genuinely worry for Ioan about 50/50. How can he ever prevent her from continuing the PA when they're with her?
There is no way Alice will ever co-parent amicably & we know how she feels about the girls meeting Bianca.
Even if she was court ordered to attend parenting classes of some sort I can see her just ticking the boxes/doing what's needed to get the pass & at home with them being her usual toxic self.

Any problems Ioan could encounter with the girls he isn't going to know whether she was continuing the PA (unless one of them said something & I doubt they would dare speak up against her) or whether it was because they were still traumatised & confused by the PA?

I personally find all of her hideous behaviour unforgivable & irredeemable but her PA has been so deliberate & tactical it is evil.
It goes beyond malicious as she's bleeping up those beautiful innocent girls purely to cause maximum pain to Ioan & she truly doesn't give a tit.
They're just pawns in her sick revenge campaign. It's heart breaking for the girls & for Ioan.
I know I'm a broken record but Ioan getting full custody is the only way I can see that would guarantee an end to the PA as she wouldn't be able to do it with supervised visitation.
She doesn't deserve the girls. Two parents aren't always better than one.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks sweet @lulooo, 😘 back at you πŸ₯° I will, you take care of yourself too as the last week or so has been extra rage inducing. ❀ xxx
A huggy Sunday hiya to you dear Sisβ€πŸ’©turd. I hope you are as well as you can be. I read your post a few days ago my love and you've been in my thoughts a lot ever since & I don't mean in a bad way at all. I don't want to cause you any bad thoughts, however I feel I can speak for many - if not all of our lovely, caring, supportive, hilariously funny weird bunch. I apologise if posting this is not permitted. Is there ANY way we could assist you, just make things a tad easier for you? Much love is being hurled your way sweetpea xoxoπŸ’›πŸ˜˜x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It was a video and she was asking them both if they wanted to get a room. It's still up on Insta! It's when they went to Monte Carlo in 18 or 19.
She was definitely jealous of Ioan paying attention to Elsie in my opinion. By then their marriage was on the rocks as well so she was mad she wasn’t getting all his affection. Sicko!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Strangest tattle ad I’ve ever had…please can someone tell me what sort of flavour cock soup has?!

Hahaha! That's a product made in Jamaica - sorry to disappoint anyone - it's not at all 'exotic' (lol) it's just spicy chicken soup mix. They sell it in my local UK supermarket and I laugh every time I see it. Coz I have the sense of humour of a teenager!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.