Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't like women at all does she? Gill, Dena, Ella Newton, Bianca, Katherine Heresma(?), Ioan's sister....
... Except simple old lady type fans who love 'The Christmas Card' and who blow smoke up her arse. She likes those. Because they're dim and old and no threat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So again, I know that because I am not brain dead. I asked for literal receipts.
Theyā€™ve been posted. And again ā€¦ in my opinion spending even a few dollars on clothes or makeup when you claim you have no food and are begging others to support you is reprehensible. And this isnā€™t $10. Itā€™s 17 or 18 purchases in one month.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair, I have had 4 different therapists too. My first at 13 and my last at 27. I didnā€™t change them because I didnā€™t like what they said the first 2 I changed because I couldnā€™t talk to them, I didnā€™t trust them or feel comfortable with them. The last one at 27 told me straight that she couldnā€™t help, anytime she got near to the issue that I needed help with I changed the subject, and even though she knew what I was doing she couldnā€™t seem to stop it and until I was ready to face it then therapy wouldnā€™t help. The last one was wrong, from her last talk to me I was finally able to admit the abuse I had suffered to my mother (although her reply was well it also happened to X does that help). Not every one who changes therapists do so to shop around, get drugs they want or get the diagnosis they want. Mine was 4 in 14 years, not sure how quick Alice went through hers. Maybe Alice has changed therapist to ā€˜shop aroundā€™ for what she wants, she certainly has with Doctors and it doesnā€™t seem that much different for therapists for her. Iā€™m just trying (in a very bad way) to say we are not all like that.

Having said that, I just want to add that I love reading your posts. Long ago, when I first started reading here I would read peoples stories and it really helped me with my own, made me realise that Iā€™m not alone. Through your posts, I have gained a better insight to myself. So thank you for posting.
I agree that it can be difficult to find a therapist that you can really work with. But 4 in 14 years is pretty reasonable. I'm at 6 on 30. It sounds like you gave some time and effort to see if the therapy relationship would work. That's being a good patient, I think.

Alice on the other hand, based on what she claims her therapist said, is shopping. She is looking for validation for her abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It upsets me thinking that her girls might be able to read all this crazy stuff about their mum. How does a child make sense of a mother who says such outrageous things about your grandmother, your dad's new girlfriend, etc etc? No doubt fuelled by booze or meds but it tells you so much about her character.

What happens when the girls say or do something Alice doesn't like? Kids are never sweetness and light, they can be cheeky, they too have emotional highs and lows and act out for attention. Does she lash out at them irrationally and rant and rave inappropriately? It'll get worse when her daughters test boundaries, start dating and make moves to fly the nest.

I know some speculated about Alice exhibiting violent behaviour to match her words - we can definitely say Alice's emotional outbursts are aggressive and over-the-top (and of course, there's the car park incident).

Alice is loving and calm when things GO HER WAY.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not that I'm a huge Dave Ramsey fan but one of his rants is exactly what Alice needs, while tied up to a chair and gagged.

YOU ARE A TRAVEL AGENT FOR GUILT TRIPS!!!!!!

WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE, YOU DOOFUS???!!!

IT'S RICE AND BEANS FOR YOU!!!

GET THOSE CREDIT CARDS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO PERFORM SOME PLASTIC SURGERY WITH SCISSORS!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She really doesn't like women at all does she? Gill, Dena, Ella Newton, Bianca, Katherine Heresma(?), Ioan's sister....
... Except simple old lady type fans who love 'The Christmas Card' and who blow smoke up her arse. She likes those. Because they're dim and old and no threat.
That's where she is exactlyyyyyy like Trump. She goes after women, who she perceives as threats or feels disrespected by, in vulgar ways and with deliberately cruel remarks by attacking their looks, but in an extremely mean and juvenile way. I mean, she is truly Trump in that sense. I've never seen anything like it, and coming from adults over 50, way over 50 in Trump's case Horse teeth? Moose? Insinuating a very young woman is fat to cut them down for supporting Ioan, but pretending she is just relaying how her husband feels. Cruel remarks about his siblings being single, as if something to be ashamed of. Calling his mother vile names in public while married to him? She wonders why he left her? She's a piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It upsets me thinking that her girls might be able to read all this crazy stuff about their mum. How does a child make sense of a mother who says such outrageous things about your grandmother, your dad's new girlfriend, etc etc? No doubt fuelled by booze or meds but it tells you so much about her character.

What happens when the girls say or do something Alice doesn't like? Kids are never sweetness and light, they can be cheeky, they too have emotional highs and lows and act out for attention. Does she lash out at them irrationally and rant and rave inappropriately? It'll get worse when her daughters test boundaries, start dating and make moves to fly the nest.

I know some speculated about Alice exhibiting violent behaviour to match her words - we can definitely say Alice's emotional outbursts are aggressive and over-the-top (and of course, there's the car park incident).

Alice is loving and calm when things GO HER WAY.
Unfortunately the girls will see it and I think she actively encourages them to look at some of the stuff regarding their dad. It will mess with their heads without a doubt, but Alice doesnā€™t care so long as she scores a Twitter point in her sad mind. For the normal day-to-day parenting stuff which isnā€™t having fun or eating food out of Uber Eats cartons she leaves it to Gloria.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember when Alice took a photo of Elsie and Ioan hugging and said ā€˜they need to get a roomā€™

Absolutely bleeping VILE to imply a father wants to do that with his infant daughter.
She is fucked up in the head.
Disgusting, someone with a mindset like that shouldn't be left in charge of small children!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for your kindness. ā¤ And to anyone else whoā€™s checked in. I just needed a breakā€”I still kind of do, but Iā€™m lurking a little for now.
Take care lovely, you take as long as you need away from posting on here. Lurk away, we just donā€™t want you going anywhere šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The ā€œitā€™s just a thoughtā€ shows her level of nastiness. She deliberately sows these defamatory and shocking seeds then doesnā€™t say any more or anything specific (because itā€™s bollocks, of course). She just wants people to think thereā€™s something sinister going on with Ioan, which there clearly isnā€™t. The only sinister part of his life was (reluctantly it looks like) marrying Alice. Any man who was genuinely weirdly close to his mum wouldnā€™t leave home or marry for a start. šŸ™„
She bullied him into it! I'd say his Spidey sense was tingling but he didn't listen to it. I can't talk, the exact same thing happened to me. It can take a long time to realise what is normal/right & what is actually abuse when you're in love & trying to make it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My take on Alice saying Ioan doesnā€™t want a divorce isnā€™t that she think he may come back, but that sheā€™s saying heā€™s electing to mentally torture her and exact petty revenges on her instead of just accepting her conditions and being done with the thing. He doesnā€™t want a divorce because he wants to drag it out and obliterate her instead.

As usual, Alice is projecting based on what she would do.
Absolutely this šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
This šŸ‘† IMO if you are absolutely desperate that you have had to set up a GMF for food and bills. You wouldnā€™t even think about buying clothing no matter how inexpensive, especially when you have lots of clothing at home which mostly everyone in this day an age has. I would assume people who are well off and living the HW life would have lots of clothes. This is why the GFM was disgraceful and as iā€™ve said before I think it will come back to bite her hard. Her utter ruthlessness for revenge will be her downfall in the end, no wonder Ioanā€™s lawyers are just letting her crack on atm.
Most of those clothes don't fit as in her mind Alice is a size 8-10!

Reactions: 8
I agree that it can be difficult to find a therapist that you can really work with. But 4 in 14 years is pretty reasonable. I'm at 6 on 30. It sounds like you gave some time and effort to see if the therapy relationship would work. That's being a good patient, I think.

Alice on the other hand, based on what she claims her therapist said, is shopping. She is looking for validation for her abuse.
BIB - in a nutshell. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m feeling more sickened than ever by mAlice today. I recently donated to a go fund me for a 5yr old with an incurable brain disease who needed a new wheelchair because an airline had lost his. The airline has now found it, and his parents are trying to give everyone back the money they donated. Most of us have said keep the money anyway. While that spoilt, lazy, bitter and abusive old hag is scamming money from people to try embarrass her victim and keep him from his children. She is a bleeping horror show, and I need a word stronger than bleep to describe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah, that sexual comment regarding Ioan and his mother was horrendous and sickening.

I would typically just mention it but for any lurkers in here who are still supportive of Alice without having actually reviewed the TRO documents, tell me how you feel now:

Yet people still say these messages are just a reaction to him leaving her and it's his fault they are so vile.

Go figure.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When she said in her last rant that Ioan doesn't want a divorce, surely, because he's stepped away from the agreement - did anyone ask her what the agreement was (or better yet, what her demans were)? Have they changed from her "I want" message he listed in the TRO?

Reactions: 15
I know we joke about reality tv but this might be a legit earning opportunity for Alice. Dancing with the stars, strictly, big brother, Iā€™m a celeb, etc etc. these things rely on Z listers being available. And they pay decent $$ even if youā€™re bored out week 1 you get paid the same fee as someone that makes the final (believe thatā€™s the case for strictly and Iā€™m a celeb).
Sadly for her the PRO might prevent it. But you never know.
I would pay to see that twit on Dancing with the Stars! Iā€™d probably laugh myself into oblivion. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.