Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing Alice’s Advocate and assuming it were true that “all the men” in their thirties and beyond who are close to their mum are involved in CSA why would you almost smugly state that on your Twitter page and not mention names/go to the police? Also why would you want your daughters to read that if you are such a caring mother who “protects them”? Oh yeah, because - - once again - she is full of tit.
I dont know if context matters here but this was around the time she and her besties lowkey pushed the narrative that he had something with his teenage co-star (she outright even claimed that it was a 19 year old which she rapidly deleted, and one of her besties liked posts of people claiming this based on the sun speculating), I wonder if her "accusation" is based on that

Realistically though, at their ages how can the just refuse? Not getting at you here obvs! They are only kids who should have have no choice in the matter at the very least because of the obvious PA, and ultimately, as much as they may want to resist and they may at first hate it, it’s 100% the best option for them.
At 14 their opinion can in theory be taken into account (a judge can still refuse though), Alice already announced that it is her plan to drag the divorce until Ella is 14, and she may succeed tbh.

Ella is in a runaway age, I'm not convinced that she can be forced either way. I think realistically that relationship is gone until she either falls out with her mom or needs something her mother can't provide (money), which tbh might be in the not so distant future. Again, I'm not blaming the kid, but teenagers usually view relationships to their fathers more materialistic and have a much stronger bond to mothers, especially if their parenting is more lax than the father. It's very different for younger kids, they are more playful, and can be more easily swayed: that's why it's strongly recommended to break up before kids reach pre-teen age (if you think the realtionship is not salvagable). The younger one probably still falls under this, but time is running (and perhaps it is already too late), and it's probably extra hard if you have sister and mother influencing you.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's fascinating watching how egocentric, entitled people respond to periods of high stress and uncertainty, their reactions are so alien to me.

I often say I'm pretty much without ego (at least, in the confident, assertive, sociable, ambitious sense) due to low esteem, neglect and a difficult, chaotic past. Alice's version of my sitting weeping and not self-caring seems to be lashing out, impulsivity - but she's also not self-caring. I can understand irrational behaviour to a degree, but Alice is off the scale compared to anything I've done during depressive episodes.

Alice is depressed but (mostly) my polar opposite. She is isolating (she's alienated a lot of people, and people do take sides when couples split. And most likely ashamed about how she looks). Her demonic rages, mood cycling, obsessing and oversharing which violate the TRO again and again must be down to booze - because she's not regulating her emotions at all and I've seen it all before - when she sobers up, she deletes (which signifies "showing herself", or shame, or regret), contradicting herself and lying.

There is a feisty human being in there, I'm sure of it. But she needs rehab and intensive psychological therapy on her own for a while (which she wouldn't sign up for, because her bargaining tools children will be out of her grip). It would be such a waste of life and potential if she stubbornly remained in this awful spiral.

She can't take care of herself - ergo, the children will be suffering. Nannies aren't the same as one, or two, grounded, level-headed, protective parents in charge. The lack of boundaries are deeply unsettling.

Ioan has realised their relationship was deeply unhealthy and had to come to terms with how unhappy he was - and, crucially, DO SOMETHING about it. It's all cumulative and I bet there's been lots of difficult "Alice moments" we don't even know about that he's let slide, for the sake of keeping the peace. That takes guts, because many stick it out (how often do you hear unhappy spouses say, "we stay together for the children"?).

Maybe Ioan did do the stereotypical "leaving when there's someone else to go to", but I can't say I blame him. It doesn't seem calculated or mercenary, I get the feeling he really did put up with a lot - Alice's meddling with Harrow was the final straw.

I actually don't think Alice is, or has been, happy for a long time either! This could be a moment of self-realisation and growth for her (yes, I know, it sounds wanky). It's now her time to DO SOMETHING and look to her own future. A secure and balanced partnership doesn't have one partner taking to social media to jibe and humiliate the other for years (she might think her "internet high jinks" are flippant and fun, but she was bullying and belittling her partner - plain and simple).

SHE could be the insecure one, who had to take her "higher status" partner down a peg or two to feel better about herself.

Ioan has probably done Alice a favour - it might force her to become a nicer, more considerate person.

Of course if there's (currently internet-diagnosed) personality disorders going on, she's probably better staying single, unless she gets together with another narcissist, which won't turn out well!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s some REALLY nice stuff! I shop thrift which is an even better deal price-wise, plus you can get your paws on some out-of-stock/discontinued/previously very expensive stuff!
Seconded! Thrift stores and vintage boutiques are also so much more fun, everything is one of a kind - you get the thrill of the hunt 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
BTW do we know who Dena is?

And I figured out the reason wny Alice is buying all of those clothes online. She has to fill the void Ioan's removed leather jackets left in the house (and possibly fill the void Ioan left in her when he fucked off into the sunset).
I knew who Dena was a few months ago but I forgot. Does someone know?

PS, I’m stealing “duck off into the sunset,” thank you. 😩❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont know if context matters here but this was around the time she and her besties lowkey pushed the narrative that he had something with his teenage co-star (she outright even claimed that it was a 19 year old which she rapidly deleted, and one of her besties liked posts of people claiming this based on the sun speculating), I wonder if her "accusation" is based on that

At 14 their opinion can in theory be taken into account (a judge can still refuse though), Alice already announced that it is her plan to drag the divorce until Ella is 14, and she may succeed tbh.

Ella is in a runaway age, I'm not convinced that she can be forced either way. I think realistically that relationship is gone until she either falls out with her mom or needs something her mother can't provide (money), which tbh might be in the not so distant future. Again, I'm not blaming the kid, but teenagers usually view relationships to their fathers more materialistic and have a much stronger bond to mothers, especially if their parenting is more lax than the father. It's very different for younger kids, they are more playful, and can be more easily swayed: that's why it's strongly recommended to break up before kids reach pre-teen age (if you think the realtionship is not salvagable). The younger one probably still falls under this, but time is running (and perhaps it is already too late), and it's probably extra hard if you have sister and mother influencing you.
I don’t feel Ella is a candidate for running away seriously. Where would she go? This is a child who has lived a very privileged life not a child for whom the abuse going on at home makes the streets a better prospect. I fully believe she would threaten to do so and may make a half hearted attempt, but she’s never going to genuinely stay away. Her friends are likely from affluent homes and their parents will know what’s going on with Alice etc and won’t be supportive of her either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah, that sexual comment regarding Ioan and his mother was horrendous and sickening.

I would typically just mention it but for any lurkers in here who are still supportive of Alice without having actually reviewed the TRO documents, tell me how you feel now:

This is it, thanks for finding it. (y) She truly is a revolting witch. :sick:

It's good to see you back RTP! ❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The lawyer Ioan got after Alice called off colaborative (and before he hired his current one)
Dont know why I keep thinking of Diane from Twin Peaks every time i see that name.. puts a completely different spin on the whole saga.. 😱😩😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many have they both had, do you know?
both had three each

both started off with a collaborative lawyer, when Alice blew it off both are legally forced to get a new one. Alice fired the 2nd lawyer because she wanted to agree on 50-50 custody, no idea why Ioan fired his 2nd.

Basically Alice changed now three times willingly her lawyer, Ioan once

Reactions: 12
I think Alice would make a fascinating if not macabre case study. It’s incredible to witness it in real time. I’m particularly interested in her delete and deny strategy, she must know once it’s on the internet it’s forever. There are so many examples of her doing this.
I am also fascinated by the followers and fans that go after dissenting commenters on her behalf.
My worry is the long term consequences for all involved. Even Alice believe it or not.
My calling her the c-word is hyperbole and became kinda my thing.
Agree. (y) BIB - that's cos' you're a good person, me? As you turds know I don't give a tit what happens to her. She reaps what she sows.
(Or she should.) I only care about Ioan, the girls, B, Emma, his family etc.
My calling her that isn't. 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree. (y) BIB - that's cos' you're a good person, me? As you turds know I don't give a tit what happens to her. She reaps what she sows.
(Or she should.) I only care about Ioan, the girls, B, Emma, his family etc.
My calling her that isn't. 🤭
I love you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t feel Ella is a candidate for running away seriously. Where would she go? This is a child who has lived a very privileged life not a child from whom the abuse going on at home makes the streets are better prospect. I fully believe she would threaten to do so and may make a half hearted attempt, but she’s never going to genuinely stay away. Her friends are likely from affluent homes and their parents wi know what’s going on with Alice etc and won’t be supportive of her either.
Also, apropos of nothing, we did learn via the hacking saga that she has a potentially very expensive hobby--a video game that is technically free to play but the best items and such are all--of course--available only via purchase through microtransactions. Some mod of a fanzine was recently outed as having embezzled approximately $21,000 USD from a fan-funded project and spent much of it in the video game. There's no way she's going to run away from her source of funds.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
BTW do we know who Dena is?

And I figured out the reason wny Alice is buying all of those clothes online. She has to fill the void Ioan's removed leather jackets left in the house (and possibly fill the void Ioan left in her when he fucked off into the sunset).
BIB - wasn't Dena his first lawyer?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.