Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I have had 4 different therapists too. My first at 13 and my last at 27. I didn’t change them because I didn’t like what they said the first 2 I changed because I couldn’t talk to them, I didn’t trust them or feel comfortable with them. The last one at 27 told me straight that she couldn’t help, anytime she got near to the issue that I needed help with I changed the subject, and even though she knew what I was doing she couldn’t seem to stop it and until I was ready to face it then therapy wouldn’t help. The last one was wrong, from her last talk to me I was finally able to admit the abuse I had suffered to my mother (although her reply was well it also happened to X does that help). Not every one who changes therapists do so to shop around, get drugs they want or get the diagnosis they want. Mine was 4 in 14 years, not sure how quick Alice went through hers. Maybe Alice has changed therapist to ‘shop around’ for what she wants, she certainly has with Doctors and it doesn’t seem that much different for therapists for her. I’m just trying (in a very bad way) to say we are not all like that.

Having said that, I just want to add that I love reading your posts. Long ago, when I first started reading here I would read peoples stories and it really helped me with my own, made me realise that I’m not alone. Through your posts, I have gained a better insight to myself. So thank you for posting.
I believe when Turds here on Tattlelife describe mAlice’s experiences we aren’t proclaiming one size fits all. That goes for the Turds here with BPD, fibromyalgia”which I doubt she even has,” or any other thing. Because whatever experience she has had, the bottom line is what everyone else has been saying. She’s a bleep. She’s the worst of the worst. And she goes through whatever professionals she has had like candy. If they don’t tell her what she wants to hear she dumps them. Or blocks them immediately, Fucko! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The quote I provided earlier from California Court pages states categorically that the judge CAN NOT give custody, either joint or sole, to the Restrained parent. I can only tell you what I found on the California court page.
the keyword is usually, it's a "rebuttable presumption", you can overcome them, but the requirements are not speaking for Alice

(A) The perpetrator has successfully completed a batterer’s treatment program that meets the criteria outlined in subdivision (c) of Section 1203.097 of the Penal Code.

(B) The perpetrator has successfully completed a program of alcohol or drug abuse counseling, if the court determines that counseling is appropriate.

(C) The perpetrator has successfully completed a parenting class, if the court determines the class to be appropriate.

(D) The perpetrator is on probation or parole, and has or has not complied with the terms and conditions of probation or parole.

(E) The perpetrator is restrained by a protective order or restraining order, and has or has not complied with its terms and conditions.

(F) The perpetrator of domestic violence has committed further acts of domestic violence.

(G) The court has determined, pursuant to Section 6322.5, that the perpetrator is a restrained person in possession or control of a firearm or ammunition in violation of Section 6389.
E) and F) are the killer

The thing is though that usually in cases like this the abuser isn't the one that has the kids all the time, so it's kind of a special case, it may well be possible that the court will order her to do B) and C) and then she gets joint or sole custody. I reckon this is what Ioan wants too if Alice gets her tit together.

Even if the court does deny her custody I think it will be practically impossible anyway if the kids flat out refuse to go to their father. Perhaps that's why Ioan is pushing for reunification (and why Alice tries to prevent it)

Reactions: 15
Alice will never go to proper therapy I.E DBT and Mentalisation because she doesn't believe there is anything wrong with her. Many people with personality disorders never get treatment especially if they are wealthy. The nanny and Uber eats masks her inability to cope she won't get proper treatment unless committed by the state to a mental health facility but they are notoriously strict in the US.

Alice has to hit rock bottom, be fully homeless lost the children , committing crime/ suicide attempts before she got the right treatment. The system is fucked up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah, that sexual comment regarding Ioan and his mother was horrendous and sickening.

I would typically just mention it but for any lurkers in here who are still supportive of Alice without having actually reviewed the TRO documents, tell me how you feel now:

E1A246B5-6E3A-4C0F-96F7-8F169A39C33C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Do we have a literal receipt of her buying that for $399, though? So far the only dollar amount I’ve seen in a screenshot is $9.99, and I know we saw something expensive with a “best offer” attached to it, but we don’t know what offer she made other than to assume it’s also high. She could easily lie and say she made a low, low offer that was accepted.

I’m hoping we have receipts of high dollar amounts spent this month, is basically it.
I sold on Ebay for a long time. Rule of thumb among super sellers (which Linda’s Stuff is) is that you will accept a modest reduction for a buy it now. She likely didn’t pay less than $300 for that sweater. No one lists for $399 to sell at $9.99.

Also, bear in mind she is up to 18 purchases this month alone. If you are so desperate you need to beg strangers for money to buy food, you don’t go online and buy up a ton of clothing. Not even if you need something new. You buy one or two inexpensive things and make them work. If the sweater was ten bucks plus shipping (and I very much doubt it) she could have bought food with that. Someone desperate would have. She is not desperate. She has money. She chooses to spend it this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good find! (y) I love her "Revenge is, and so is living my best life."
Don't they kind of contradict each other as being consumed with revenge isn't conducive to living your best life! And her idea of a best life consists of doing as little as humanly possible other than ordering take outs, getting pissed daily, spewing venom over SM, trolling for attention, then deleting, forgetting what she's posted & getting paranoid at how people know stuff, lol, ah yes, in her hung over state of mind it must mean they're Yo🐝 spies or 🧦. Some 'best life' :rolleyes: Not bitter my arse. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, that sexual comment regarding Ioan and his mother was horrendous and sickening.

I would typically just mention it but for any lurkers in here who are still supportive of Alice without having actually reviewed the TRO documents, tell me how you feel now:

Playing Alice’s Advocate and assuming it were true that “all the men” in their thirties and beyond who are close to their mum are involved in CSA why would you almost smugly state that on your Twitter page and not mention names/go to the police? Also why would you want your daughters to read that if you are such a caring mother who “protects them”? Oh yeah, because - - once again - she is full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As I have said before I think you will find the PRO is the fulcrum which Anne will use to lever Ioan out of this mess.

• The PRO will allow him to get 100% custody of the girls.
  1. That will allow him to put them into reunification therapy.
  2. That will remove the obligation for him to pay child support.
  • The PRO will remove his obligation to pay spousal support.
  • Those combined will enable him to put the house on the market - the girls won't need the house to live in and Alice will no longer be his responsibility to support.
Once the court issues the PRO it will be all over, red rover. He can bifurcate at any time so the divorce is good to go.
What will there be to settle? Child custody and child support would be off the table. No spousal support, c/o the PRO. No cash left by then to haggle over anyway. The house will have to be sold and she has already been issued a notice to get out at end of August.
Alice is stupid to the nth degree. We have discussed these points on here before and if she had any sense she would have wised up before now. But she is so stupid, reading here and still not figuring it out.
Imagine bleeping over your entire life just for twitter revenge . I love my daughter more than anything even if I got left for another woman (not saying he 100 percent did but let's say he did ) I would hold it together for her and get on with my life. I have a job though 🤣 it wouldn't be worth losing custody to drag someone online.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice will never go to proper therapy I.E DBT and Mentalisation because she doesn't believe anything wrong with her. Many people with personality disorders never get treatment especially if they are wealthy. The nanny and Uber eats masks her inability to cope she won't get proper treatment unless committed by the state to a mental health facility but they are notoriously strict in the US.

Alice has to hit rock bottom fully homeless lost the children , committing crimes suicide attempts before she got the right treatment. The system is fucked up.
Exactly this. Wealth can EASILY veil the damage of personality disorders, and might I add that people with such high privilege are often placed in social situations where they are not confronted with the reality of the harm they’re causing others and themselves. I would weep tears of joy if she voluntarily registered for DBT sessions, but I’m currently weeping tears of disappointment because I know it won’t happen on this side of hell.

Thank you, veevee. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I sold on Ebay for a long time. Rule of thumb among super sellers (which Linda’s Stuff is) is that you will accept a modest reduction for a buy it now. She likely didn’t pay less than $300 for that sweater. No one lists for $399 to sell at $9.99.

Also, bear in mind she is up to 18 purchases this month alone. If you are so desperate you need to beg strangers for money to buy food, you don’t go online and buy up a ton of clothing. Not even if you need something new. You buy one or two inexpensive things and make them work. If the sweater was ten bucks plus shipping (and I very much doubt it) she could have bought food with that. Someone desperate would have. She is not desperate. She has money. She chooses to spend it this way.
I'd say it would be fair enough if she buys stuff for the kids because they are growing out of their current stuff (but then again only if it's cheap, given her claims). I dont understand at all how she needs new stuff, let alone expensive stuff, and the orders seem to be mostly for her, that's where the whole thing stinks.

(I mean I wouldn't complain, everyone can do with their money whatever they please, I keep judging my mom and my sister for spending too much too, but they actually earned that money and are not pretending that they have no food on the table)

Reactions: 10
the keyword is usually, it's a "rebuttable presumption", you can overcome them, but the requirements are not speaking for Alice

E) and F) are the killer

The thing is though that usually in cases like this the abuser isn't the one that has the kids all the time, so it's kind of a special case, it may well be possible that the court will order her to do B) and C) and then she gets joint or sole custody. I reckon this is what Ioan wants too if Alice gets her tit together.

Even if the court does deny her custody I think it will be practically impossible anyway if the kids flat out refuse to go to their father. Perhaps that's why Ioan is pushing for reunification (and why Alice tries to prevent it)
Realistically though, at their ages how can the just refuse? Not getting at you here obvs! They are only kids who should have have no choice in the matter at the very least because of the obvious PA, and ultimately, as much as they may want to resist and they may at first hate it, it’s 100% the best option for them.

Reactions: 8
Or she is a spoilt brat who never heard the word no until IG escaped?

Is it traumatic to hear the word no?

I am not making light of trauma btw just there is no evidence here to support it in this case. In fact AE refused to move to a bigger home at 14 and the parents did what she wanted. Spoilt brat imo
Thanks for confirming her age when she did this as I couldn't remember.
I have read that being spoilt/over indulged, not given boundaries/taught to take responsibility can lead to Narcissism.

Reactions: 13
Strangest tattle ad I’ve ever had…please can someone tell me what sort of flavour cock soup has?!
Well, if it’s anything like my experience with similar items, I imagine it tastes manageable at first and then moments later you wonder why it’s in your mouth. 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

This 👆 IMO if you are absolutely desperate that you have had to set up a GMF for food and bills. You wouldn’t even think about buying clothing no matter how inexpensive, especially when you have lots of clothing at home which mostly everyone in this day an age has. I would assume people who are well off and living the HW life would have lots of clothes. This is why the GFM was disgraceful and as i’ve said before I think it will come back to bite her hard. Her utter ruthlessness for revenge will be her downfall in the end, no wonder Ioan’s lawyers are just letting her crack on atm.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.