Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to Alice (though it's still expensive as duck for her supposed situation), based on the few clothes that were posted here and on twitter she may be shopping for the eldest, seems to be a lot of size S and M and I refuse to believe that Alice can wear this stuff LOL (doesn't look very age appropriate though, unless it's for an event)
Never underestimate the power of denial and aspiration when shopping for clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the whole thing has reached batshit levels, that AEA account immediately jumped on Lin that she is aiding fraud and that it will have legal consequences for her (LOL), I mean, even if she is still acting under Alice's orders this is just crazy stuff.

They also keep spreading untrue things, like that Alice deleted her ebay account (she didn't), to basically create evidence that it's her. Alice is shooting herself enough into the foot, it's not working to Ioan's advantage to try to create tit on top of that

apparently some of that crew has concluded that I am Alice based on something I've never said. Jeez, I hate how much craziness is on both sides (supporter-wise)
I had a look today and wished I hadn’t…it’s batshit level all around in there, neither side are looking…well…sane, dare I say.

Reactions: 13
How much it cost in lawyers fees for her and Ioan (with their lawyers present) to have zoom calls to discuss settlement during collaborative divorce
You still going to pay the lawyer's going rate, zoom call or in person because they have to be there in person for the zoom call. So a lawyer will block out that time in her/his calendar.

Reactions: 10
Oh, thank you so much! We’re starting to make some headway with insurance just because I call them every day and am very, very nice, cheerful, and friendly to everyone on the phone, which has resulted in a small army of people from our doctor’s office, pharmacy, and various arms of the insurance company making calls around for us. And I was putting in 11-hour days at work before I gave birth, so my supervisor is working to get me a big raise. I think of all this as being the anti-Alice. Kill ‘em with kindness and work hard!
It amazes me how simply being decent to other service providers can have such a big impact. Are most people do awful that basic decency stands out so sharply? I'm glad you have an army of helpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought Alice got most of her clothes from charity shops, I'm sure she posted saying just that at some point?

Though I'm sure some of the clothes she's buying on EBay are for Ella (size 10's) Even if they weren't - she'd still try & use that as an excuse. Who though, when unable to afford food splashes out more than 300 dollars on 1 item of clothing. #Caught red handed

Reactions: 17
Just took another look at her Roe Instagram post. Shallow comments and debate. Pointless performative liberal posturing. Everyone is "shocked." One bright soul said that women can just travel to a state where abortion is legal. Which days a lot about Alice's peeps. Privileged and clueless.

I bet Alice feels really strong for posting about how awful the Dobbs decision is. Maybe she'll start using her "political activism" as a reason for: not being able to get a job, the court ruling against her, paranoid beliefs that people are after her (another busted door?), people trolling her, stress-induced drinking, her design business never getting off the ground.
How great would it be if Alice donated the equivalent of what she has scammed received through GFM to a charity which pays for flights for those in need to travel to states where abortion is still legal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a menopausal woman myself, I feel I have to reply this. Roe vs Wade DOES affect me and the women I love.
I am not irrelevant as a woman or in any other way because I am passed child bearing age.
Yes!

Also as much as I think Alice is a self-involved, immature, silly person, I do think she cares about her daughters in the only way she knows how. It’s horrifying to know your kids won’t have Roe in place and will have to deal with this unless the raft of conservative psychos that have taken over the court either retire or die early. It could be another 50 years before we get past the effects of Alito, Kavanaugh, Thomas, etc., and her girls will be of child-bearing age during that time period.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the first messages made me laugh, girl knows how to throw shade
Screenshot_20220625-154638_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-154528_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
On reflection I’m over myself 😝
Those that donate to her hell mend them. There is now so much evidence that she lied and was just trying to upset Ioan and Bianca in Monte Carlo. The glorious part is she failed. That sums Alice up just now. The smartest person in the room is being owned every single day.
Ioan has left her. She is miserably single, there’s nothing wrong with being single, it is for Alice. She can’t buy the kids affection with his money any more. She also can’t buy others testimony against him using his money.
CockSibling is quiet because he too realises the gravy train is gone.
She will have to move out of the $2 million LA home with a pool.
She won’t be able to get a job acting ever again.
She is left with the screwballs who didn’t even pity her enough to donate or share her GFM beg.
Beggy Sue, your time is up, please collect your belongs and leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t wanna disrupt convo, sorry, friends, but I found this quick meme I drew from a week ago if anyone needs a break from the frustration.

10CD07F1-8C2C-4935-8A10-298ED2B292BB.jpeg

E28C43A4-7712-4E61-A25B-0EFC20D7F3EB.jpeg

295ECEB7-7996-4D37-A459-9260417D45AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
In fairness to Alice (though it's still expensive as duck for her supposed situation), based on the few clothes that were posted here and on twitter she may be shopping for the eldest, seems to be a lot of size S and M and I refuse to believe that Alice can wear this stuff LOL (doesn't look very age appropriate though, unless it's for an event)

Bingo

there are more twists to come. Stay tuned!
I don't care about Alice buying for the kids, as kids grow fast, but she was buying for herself also. And it's the month right around the GFM, and even right after, that is mindboggling. Where did she get the money to spend clothes for anyone leading up to and after the GFM, when she said she couldn't buy food for her and the girls? She's a lazy fraudster.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
iirc on twitter during their marriage Alice kept making fun of him getting grey hair (and then he colored it)
Screenshot_20220625-155307_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I emailed them about it. Didn’t get a reply.
They would have to fact-check through the roof or they'd be in danger of getting sued. The only way I can think of to do that would be if a seller is willing to confirm to whom the items were sent, but they may be loathe to do that for any number of reasons. Even if there are photos of someone wearing the garments, they could have been purchased elsewhere at a different time. It's one thing to look like a duck and quack like a duck, but unless you have duck DNA a newspaper has to watch its step. In the court of public opinion though, show people a picture of a duck and they know what they're looking at.

Reactions: 26
I don’t wanna disrupt convo, sorry, friends, but I found this quick meme I drew from a week ago if anyone needs a break from the frustration.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh how i’ve missed you and your wonderful and hilarious drawings and I was only thinking earlier I really wish RTP would hop back on with some Alice drawings to cheer us all up as God knows we need it! 😆😊 I do hope you are feeling better in yourself now, you have been missed😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.