Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if you’re Bianca and Alice is calling you a moose, that’s freaking hysterical. Good for her! I bet they laugh their asses off at her poor attempts to derail their relationship. When this all comes to an end and it is soon, I’m glad they had humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh how i’ve missed you and your wonderful and hilarious drawings and I was only thinking earlier I really wish RTP would hop back on with some Alice drawings to cheer us all up as God knows we need it! 😆😊 I do hope you are feeling better in yourself now, you have been missed😍🥰
I wish there were a cry-react button. 💚🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How much it cost in lawyers fees for her and Ioan (with their lawyers present) to have zoom calls to discuss settlement during collaborative divorce
Oh, when she and IG sat down to talk assets, custody, child support, all that stuff. All that stuff that she just wants to talk about now with IG?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I buy and sell on eBay.

I see that she purchased 76 items in the past 6 months and 17 in the past month, some quite expensive. One appears to be $300+ sweater purchased on or near June 20. So right around the day the GoFundMe was started, yes?

No one should be able to use GoFundMe to cover their shopping addiction. I'm not saying that is the case here, but the optics are not at all good. And especially when you are telling the masses that you have run out of money and can't afford to feed your children or pay the bills because of your ex. No, I don't think so. I don't think so one bit.
It has been posted that one of the purchases on that account is a top and then Alice wearing a top that identical a few weeks later? It was also posted that one of the girls posted on Insta that her mum is taking to a VIP concert costing $1k? She’s just ripping people off. This is all going to come out.

So the latest change to her story is that he left her because she couldn’t accompany him to events as she’s bed bound 🤦🏻‍♀️ And he won’t divorce her? Jesus this women is a modern day Walter Mitty!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
What a weird bloody photo. ‘Oh I know what will look really good / sexy / en vogue, let’s take a photo of you on the toilet looking like you are reading a magazine and taking a dump at the same time, it will be excellent’’.

I’m willing to bet the idea came from Alice herself actually, given her taste and sense of “style”.
Come on, people, stop judging! Our thrifty Alice simply got caught out with no paper and grabbed the nearest copy of Hello! to save her from her predicament!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very very severe fibromyalgia.
That's two 'verys' and a 'severe.'
In case you missed it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If Alice was a buyer for a vintage store we would have heard about it before now framed as 'I am doing everything I can to put food on the table for my starving babies who have been abandoned by their father'.

Odds on favourite we will be hearing about her vintage 'side gig' any moment now as a cover for her eBay spending

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Alice was a buyer for a vintage store we would have heard about it before now framed as 'I am doing everything I can to put food on the table for my starving babies who have been abandoned by their father'.

Odds on favourite we will be hearing about her vintage 'side gig' any moment now as a cover for her eBay spending
I'm sure she'll try and lie her way out of it and somehow turn the grifting to grafting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a menopausal woman myself, I feel I have to reply this. Roe vs Wade DOES affect me and the women I love.
I am not irrelevant as a woman or in any other way because I am passed child bearing age.
Yes gotta agree. My daughter now goes into her rapidly approaching teen years with less access to choices and control of her own health care than me. If this had happened during my first IVF cycle when we had to deal with a very scary health challenge at beginning of pregnancy, my son may not have even been born. One thing I can agree with AE on (even if she is only posturing for likes but if she has a personal experience, one would assume it is genuine) is her own worries for her girls losing rights. At least she can go to UK (sorry for those from there)! Anyways back to the regular discussion (those EBay purchases are really maddening given her histrionics about being down to last Dollar for food!).

Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)
Right! Absolutely there should have been a gentle discussion on the situation and no frightening children with stories of starving on streets. Contrasting with providing expenses that aren’t necessary. The previous concert that they went to was a band my daughter loves too. A little too late (she was kind of shy about telling us because we tend to be the dorky parents who then listen to music or throw ourselves into supporting them in their interest) she mentioned show in nearby town and I checked tickets thinking it would be a nice surprise ! They were $350 each at that point for the cheapest seats. My husband and I make good money but we wondered if we should spend that much for a show. But my little 11 year old was like “oh that’s too expensive” (we also would have had to get hotel room due to distance) as we considered going for it . I still feel guilty because she never asks for much and she probably would have remembered it forever. And I swore secretly if they come again and she hasn’t moved on to other likes, I will not bat an eye at it as it is once in a lifetime. But the point is we could adjust some expenses for a month to do it. I actually do understand AE wanting to have her daughter have the experience. And maybe someone did give them tickets or perhaps even IG agreed (although after that hack one would rightfully think there should have been consequences). At any rate, I feel for the children in their flip flopping “we are going to be homeless” to “here is a bunch of restaurant food delivery and expensive treats”. It is an additional stress on top of family situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It has been posted that one of the purchases on that account is a top and then Alice wearing a top that identical a few weeks later? It was also posted that one of the girls posted on Insta that her mum is taking to a VIP concert costing $1k? She’s just ripping people off. This is all going to come out.

So the latest change to her story is that he left her because she couldn’t accompany him to events as she’s bed bound 🤦🏻‍♀️ And he won’t divorce her? Jesus this women is a modern day Walter Mitty!!
What a waste of $41, it’s an awful top and she looks like tit in it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a waste of $41, it’s an awful top and she looks like tit in it 🤮
It is dreadful.

But is it actually the same top? Her one has big ugly buttons on it, but can't I see them on the one for sale (mind you, I cannot zoom in and am waiting for new specs so who am I to know) ;)

Of course she might have glue gunned them on as we all know she loves art :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Alice has a job buying and selling for a boutique I don’t understand why she wouldn’t just say this when people are questioning her over working. So therefore it’s just a lie. She will try to say this though she’s getting some kind of commission for doing it. Just so happens Alice and Ella wear some of it 🙄

It is dreadful.

But is it actually the same top? Her one has big ugly buttons on it, but can't I see them on the one for sale (mind you, I cannot zoom in and am waiting for new specs so who am I to know) ;)

It’s the same top. If you zoom in you can see it has ugly port hole sized rivets for the giant ropes. Nice wench top Alice

Reactions: 18
It is dreadful.

It's the same top.

Reactions: 14
Who even tries to one-up chronic illnesses?? 🤯
Alice. Her life is a zero sum game.

That's why Alice wants to get arrested for violating the TRO. Whenever someone brings up "you should put the girls first" and explain how they did that in their divorce while they dealt with their own chronic illness, Alice can respond with her v, v,v serious fibro AND say "I went to jail for my babies! Did you? No so shut up, fucko!" Boom. Mic drop. Alice wins.

It's the same top.
Let's hope so. I don't want to live in a world where more than one of those shirts exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's funny isn't it that mAlice's non-medically diagnosed "fibro" and "arthritis" doesn't seem to affect her hands when it comes to typing manically long dissertations on IG/Twitter etc. I have fibro as one of my medically diagnosed conditions and the hand and wrist pain are among the worst aspects and I cannot type for more than a few minutes or hold a pen to write.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Quick question my friends:
Today I’ve channelled my Alice-anger into doing something productive about the abortion ban in the US. Would it be acceptable to post my GFM here or is that against forum rules? Mucho thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shame Alice is letting those 'vintage' items be used. She could have sold the 'unused' Uniqlo t-shirt as deadstock as those are worth more to collectors. Of course, she would know that, wouldn't she? Wouldn't she??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.