Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the whole thing has reached batshit levels, that AEA account immediately jumped on Lin that she is aiding fraud and that it will have legal consequences for her (LOL), I mean, even if she is still acting under Alice's orders this is just crazy stuff.

They also keep spreading untrue things, like that Alice deleted her ebay account (she didn't), to basically create evidence that it's her. Alice is shooting herself enough into the foot, it's not working to Ioan's advantage to try to create tit on top of that

apparently some of that crew has concluded that I am Alice based on something I've never said. Jeez, I hate how much craziness is on both sides (supporter-wise)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
the whole thing has reached batshit levels, that AEA account immediately jumped on Lin that she is aiding fraud and that it will have legal consequences for her (LOL), I mean, even if she is still acting under Alice's orders this is just crazy stuff.

They also keep spreading untrue things, like that Alice deleted her ebay account (she didn't), to basically create evidence that it's her. Alice is shooting herself enough into the foot, it's not working to Ioan's advantage to try to create tit on top of that

apparently some of that crew has concluded that I am Alice based on something I've never said. Jeez, I hate how much craziness is on both sides (supporter-wise)
Welp if you're Alice...that's a Netflix series right there

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Welp I do often wonder at the encyclopaedic depth and breadth of your knowledge...now it all becomes clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
this whole thing is bizarre anyway, apparently they are starving but the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets. I'm not knocking on the kid here but if you know that your financial situtation is dire you wouldn't even think about it (in fact I dont think that this is the natural reaction of any child unless they are upper class). What this tells me is that Alice has failed to transition the kids yet into the new reality, probably there are promises that eventually they will get their old lifestyle back even if daddy is an evil bleep.
If you think about it, the only reason people believe Alice is in dire financial straits is because she says so. Evidence would indicate otherwise. Household help, food delivery, treating her daughter to a show, the newly-revealed online purchases... there is nothing to suggest a financial struggle of any kind, other than the unreliable narrator's assertion. No wonder her daughter had no hesitation to post about getting show tickets - for all she sees, it's business as usual there at the casa.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I take it as they’re pissed at being lied to. They - along with people on here - wanted to give the twins a second chance, but L and D never did anything to deserve it. I don’t think it’s wise for anyone on here to be defending Lin or Deb because he or she has inside information from talking directly to Lin or Deb.l, who are destructive and proven liars. That’s why we speculate, right? I’m wasn’t aware anything thought you were Alice (lol), but it feels like a good idea to stick to what we know and read instead of reaching out to the players on Twitter. I’m not saying you have, but others have and it taints the forum a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My take on Alice saying Ioan doesn’t want a divorce isn’t that she think he may come back, but that she’s saying he’s electing to mentally torture her and exact petty revenges on her instead of just accepting her conditions and being done with the thing. He doesn’t want a divorce because he wants to drag it out and obliterate her instead.

As usual, Alice is projecting based on what she would do.

Reactions: 23
In fairness to Alice (though it's still expensive as duck for her supposed situation), based on the few clothes that were posted here and on twitter she may be shopping for the eldest, seems to be a lot of size S and M and I refuse to believe that Alice can wear this stuff LOL (doesn't look very age appropriate though, unless it's for an event)
My take on Alice saying Ioan doesn’t want a divorce isn’t that she think he may come back, but that she’s saying he’s electing to mentally torture her and exact petty revenges on her instead of just accepting her conditions and being done with the thing. He doesn’t want a divorce because he wants to drag it out and obliterate her instead.

As usual, Alice is projecting based on what she would do.
Bingo

Welp if you're Alice...that's a Netflix series right there
there are more twists to come. Stay tuned!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AE is a buyer for her closet. She’s still in touch with Alice because they may have had a small spat, but they didn’t fall out. I don’t care what Lin or Deb for that matter told anyone on here or on Twitter. They screwed up people’s lives for years.

Alice beats the crap out of people on the daily who say the slightest thing to her that can be interpreted as criticism (or good advice). But when her remaining “triplets” leave? Not a word.

Tone posts a “What did I ever do to you?” on Twitter and then deletes it within a few hours.

Only one of them has given a half-hearted apology…but not to anyone whose lives they actively screwed up. The other still defends Alice and tries to draw attention away from eBay.

I don’t believe in coincidences.
Tony always jumps straight to anger at the 1st interpretation of slight, even if he at first doesn't understand the tweet fully. I saw Alice jumping in to explain to him that the tweet wasn't offensive to them, that he had misunderstood. He then did a tweet to apologise. There is like zero Criticism or even rational/sensible thought that they will take - it's just "blocked fucko" immediately. What I'm trying to say is - their 1st attitude. So much anger there. The truth must really hurt!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What does she mean regarding 6k zoom??
How much it cost in lawyers fees for her and Ioan (with their lawyers present) to have zoom calls to discuss settlement during collaborative divorce
fun fact: even this she cant keep straight

From November 27th
GaqXnZE.png

She didn't want collaborative because she thought using the Law will give her advantages/drag on the divorce longer. Collaborative is definitely miles cheaper (and less painful), everyone knows that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How much it cost in lawyers fees for her and Ioan (with their lawyers present) to have zoom calls to discuss settlement during collaborative divorce
I’m sure at one point she said it was 2k per zoom, price has gone up 🙄

Edited to add: you bet me to it Welp / Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On another note: Bianca looks fantastic in her green gown on the red carpet, and jelly Alice stoops to making fun of the dress as cheap. How embarrassing that Alice is that low and immature, because clearly Biance looked lovely the pretty gown..

Oh, Alice, green with envy.

I have never read or followed the FMs so can only ponder on what is the thinking (lack of thinking???) going on.

So yes, maybe it was set up to try and find out identities etc.

But also, did the FMs really think they knew everything about AE?

I mean, are the really naive enough to think she might have told them all her user names? And not kept back a few secrets along the way?

Do they believe Alice tells no lies? 🤦🏻‍♀️
They don't care what lies she tells. To them, what Ioan has done in their mind is worse. They were enlisted by Alice to try to do damage control regarding the eBay account, since it is very damning regarding all of the articles she purchased for herself right around the time of, and leading up to, the GFM. That was the objective IMO. They aren't gullible. They are her willing soldiers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
fun fact: even this she cant keep straight

From November 27th
View attachment 1368951
She didn't want collaborative because she thought using the Law will give her advantages/drag on the divorce longer. Collaborative is definitely miles cheaper (and less painful), everyone knows that.
Maths not her strong point. Now we have seen the emails she was sending his mother you can understand why this was brought up in a zoom call.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice also posts comments thinking we won’t see the other comments she’s posted that contradict each other?
We see & keep everything here. Alice is delusional to think Ioans legal team aren't watching & trawling through her entire Instagram Twitter etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many times has she said the eldest daughter doesn't want her photos/videos to be posted by Alice and yet she still keeps doing it.
No boundaries.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just took another look at her Roe Instagram post. Shallow comments and debate. Pointless performative liberal posturing. Everyone is "shocked." One bright soul said that women can just travel to a state where abortion is legal. Which days a lot about Alice's peeps. Privileged and clueless.

I bet Alice feels really strong for posting about how awful the Dobbs decision is. Maybe she'll start using her "political activism" as a reason for: not being able to get a job, the court ruling against her, paranoid beliefs that people are after her (another busted door?), people trolling her, stress-induced drinking, her design business never getting off the ground.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.