Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see a grift-off between Alice Evans and Anna Delvey. Anna would DESTROY her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice also posts comments thinking we won’t see the other comments she’s posted that contradict each other?
She also thinks we suffer from memory loss where her lies are concerned. Sorry Alice, our memory is good, that’s how we know you are lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“a restraining order he doesn’t need”
*restraining order mentions that alice is verbally abusive*
alice: *is abusive in a sentence under saying she isn’t*
She really means she thinks she should be able to say and do whatever she wants and he will take it, she’s obviously not used to Ioan objecting to her abuse, that’s why she is blaming Bianca.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She said he said that in relation to her illnesses, but I reckon it was more likely in response to her SM behaviour. I can't imagine illness would trigger a comment like that (exhibit A: he has chosen to be with Bianca) but I can def imagine her many behaviours on SM would prompt some comment like that. You naturally expect your spouse to be working with you, not sabotaging everything you do and everything you've worked for.
I think the sabotaging of the Harrow shoot was the final nail in the relationship.
When Ioan alighted from that taxi there was absolutely no pleasure in his eyes when he looked at Alice, that was the beginning of the end imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)
this whole thing is bizarre anyway, apparently they are starving but the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets. I'm not knocking on the kid here but if you know that your financial situtation is dire you wouldn't even think about it (in fact I dont think that this is the natural reaction of any child unless they are upper class). What this tells me is that Alice has failed to transition the kids yet into the new reality, probably there are promises that eventually they will get their old lifestyle back even if daddy is an evil bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)
I completely agree, you have written this far better than me and it is what I was meaning, it came out the way I wrote as I was feeling angry and frustrated at the sheer utter madness of the recent saga (so word diarrhoea…Sorry 🫣.)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
possible things to consider
-- the eBay user has been a member since 05 May 2005
-- per Zillow site, that house was purchased 10 March 2006

I don't know when IG relocated to the US (meaning before house purchase) or when the filming of Fantastic Four was completed.
Cog71 appears
thing is they arent even cheap (cheap relatively zo how you buy them elsewhere, but expensive af for someone who apparently starves)
She would find much cheaper (but likely more wearable) items in a local thrift store. As for makeup, there are drugstore brands at reasonable to extremely reasonable prices that look great. E.l.f, I'm looking at you. Her makeup looks lousy because of the application not the pricetag. Ditto her eBay finds. Just fugly taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the sabotaging of the Harrow shoot was the final nail in the relationship.
When Ioan alighted from that taxi there was absolutely no pleasure in his eyes when he looked at Alice, that was the beginning of the end imo.
It was long before then, but that situation probably made him realize there was no hope for the relationship. I read a comment on the daily fail to Alice last night. The commenter addressed her about his leaving being “out of the blue.” She said “Alice, you said yourself that for three years you were sleeping in separate bedrooms and not being intimate anymore.” Can Alice not take a hint? She just will not accept that her Baby Angel doesn’t love, like, or want her anymore. She said herself that she can’t cope. I honestly believe that she would choose Ioan over her children if she could. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Where did Lin say she was told Alice worked as a buyer for a vintage store? Have I missed that?

Reactions: 9
Where did Lin say she was told Alice worked as a buyer for a vintage store? Have I missed that?
on twitter, but they deleted it. Honestly I thought it was very confusing: I first thought she meant she asked the ebay person if they are Alice LOL.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No doubt that was a scheme cooked up by Alice and her bestie to try and infiltrate certain sites. Guess she blew her cover by trying to help Alice.
I think it’s a scheme to try to infiltrate certain Twitter accounts. Whether it’s worked, I don’t know, but I hope not.

Reactions: 15
on twitter, but they deleted it. Honestly I thought it was very confusing: I first thought she meant she asked the ebay person if they are Alice LOL.
So Lin contacted Alice (even though they have fallen out) and said what's all this expensive stuff you are buying on ebay? And Alice (rather than saying 'piss off Lin') said 'i'm a buyer for a vintage store' and Lin reported this conversation back on Twitter?
Sounds very fishy to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
@cherryjuice I am so sorry to read about your baby girl needing medication which your insurance won't cover 😔
You must be dreadfully worried.
I know that all our Tattlers' thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs are flowing in your direction
🤗🤗🤗

@ReturningthePearls, you also are greatly in our thoughts. Please be safe, keep strong and be keeping good care of yourself - know that you are greatly admired and cared for here. 🤗🤗🤗

And every other Tattler that may be feeling overwhelmed or downtrodden, under the weather, just not themselves, know that you are part of a community here. We are united not just because of mAlice - she may have been the initial catalyst that brought us together but we have forged stronger bonds if support and community than she and her FMs can understand because it is founded on a rocks of justice and care for the abused and downhearted, not the shifting sands of narcissism and entitlement. We seek not to destroy each other but to strengthen, build each other up and shine a light in the darkness.

I don't think mAlice has any real understanding of caring, loyalty and friendship, and that's what separates us and unites us.

Sorry if that sounds a little evangelical or "preachy", but at a time when some of us are struggling, I wanted to try and give a little boost to our ailing souls.

And now I am off to rant about her again. 🤗
Thanks for your kindness. ❤ And to anyone else who’s checked in. I just needed a break—I still kind of do, but I’m lurking a little for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
1. Correct. They should really offer a public apology to him and Bianca.
2. Not crickets. They have publicly distanced themselves.

L said AE said "she was a buyer for an on line vintage shop. Was I supposed to believe her or just accuse her of lying?"

You think they would know not to trust AE by now lol. They are so gullible. Also AE didn't delete the account. I can see it.

Also, why is she still in touch with mAlice??
Didn't they fall out? Use the block button!!
AE is a buyer for her closet. She’s still in touch with Alice because they may have had a small spat, but they didn’t fall out. I don’t care what Lin or Deb for that matter told anyone on here or on Twitter. They screwed up people’s lives for years.

Alice beats the crap out of people on the daily who say the slightest thing to her that can be interpreted as criticism (or good advice). But when her remaining “triplets” leave? Not a word.

Tone posts a “What did I ever do to you?” on Twitter and then deletes it within a few hours.

Only one of them has given a half-hearted apology…but not to anyone whose lives they actively screwed up. The other still defends Alice and tries to draw attention away from eBay.

I don’t believe in coincidences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
this whole thing is bizarre anyway, apparently they are starving but the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets. I'm not knocking on the kid here but if you know that your financial situtation is dire you wouldn't even think about it (in fact I dont think that this is the natural reaction of any child unless they are upper class). What this tells me is that Alice has failed to transition the kids yet into the new reality, probably there are promises that eventually they will get their old lifestyle back even if daddy is an evil bleep.
I think Alice has probably told the kids she would make sure their father would pay for everything and life would go on as normal. I doubt there’s been any talk of Alice getting a job and supporting them.

So Lin contacted Alice (even though they have fallen out) and said what's all this expensive stuff you are buying on ebay? And Alice (rather than saying 'piss off Lin') said 'i'm a buyer for a vintage store' and Lin reported this conversation back on Twitter?
Sounds very fishy to me
She couldn’t have been stupid enough to buy that lie, she knew Alice was not a buyer for any store, much less a vintage boutique. Lies all the way round.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.