Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is dreadful.

But is it actually the same top? Her one has big ugly buttons on it, but can't I see them on the one for sale (mind you, I cannot zoom in and am waiting for new specs so who am I to know) ;)

Of course she might have glue gunned them on as we all know she loves art :LOL:
I thought the same but I took a screenshot and enlarged it (because I have nothing better to do with my time 😂) and it’s the same. The model pic has something hanging on the sides that covers up the ugly ass big grommets and laces.
It is dreadful.

But is it actually the same top? Her one has big ugly buttons on it, but can't I see them on the one for sale (mind you, I cannot zoom in and am waiting for new specs so who am I to know) ;)

Of course she might have glue gunned them on as we all know she loves art :LOL:

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I thought the same but I took a screenshot and enlarged it (because I have nothing better to do with my time 😂) and it’s the same. The model pic has something hanging on the sides that covers up the ugly ass big grommets and laces.
That top is rank 🤢. Okay if you're cleaning the house in it (oh that's right, mAlice doesn't clean, silly me 🤦🏼‍♀️) and it's too small as well! She hasn't realised yet that wearing something in the wrong size, makes you look worse ffs!
Bring back the dog blankets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think that there is an evil plan behind it (if it is Alice is even dumber than I thought), and I think the situations are possibly not quite comparable, because when Ioan "dropped" them they were likely motivated to "impress" Alice by running a smear campaign against him
Running a smear campaign against IG who was nothing but nice to them is evil af. That’s why I said a public apology was in order. They even boasted that IG sent them special messages and talked on the phone to them. Granted AE probably nagged him to do it but he still did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tony always jumps straight to anger at the 1st interpretation of slight, even if he at first doesn't understand the tweet fully. I saw Alice jumping in to explain to him that the tweet wasn't offensive to them, that he had misunderstood. He then did a tweet to apologise. There is like zero Criticism or even rational/sensible thought that they will take - it's just "blocked fucko" immediately. What I'm trying to say is - their 1st attitude. So much anger there. The truth must really hurt!
'Trope? Trope? What do you mean? Would you speak to your sister like that?'
Dumbarse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I mean if you’re Bianca and Alice is calling you a moose, that’s freaking hysterical. Good for her! I bet they laugh their asses off at her poor attempts to derail their relationship. When this all comes to an end and it is soon, I’m glad they had humour.
Alice will want them to be angry in return, she thrives on it and wants to be feared by them. Laughing is the best way to deal with her attacks as it shows she’s predictable, which she is really.

• Heart
Has she been arrested yet? Has Yo bifurcated? 🙏

Seriously I’m so exhausted with this sick sordid saga I could scream! And with everything else going on in the US and the rest of the world it’s extremely aggravating. I know I should step back but for some reason I just can’t! Why? I desperately want to. 😱
I see Alice as entertainment. Her shenanigans are far more entertaining than any movie she was ever in. Also it's reassuring to know that while I may screw up from time to time, at least I am not mAlice. But take a break if you need to or just look at the most liked threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@claudiarocks ❤ @KikiFromNy ❤ @Caroline Of Brunswick ❤
@Life in the Shire ❤ @sallygsoton ❤ @ThisishowIlivenow ❤
@tropeonarope ❤ @lulooo ❤ @Junebug895 ❤ @peteburnsreincarnated ❤ @Autisteuse ❤

23.gif

all so much for your kind supportive & lovely messages, your caring words made me cry, (there's still a part of me from my childhood that makes me feel unworthy) your words touched me very much. 🥰 Loads of love & hugs to you all, ❤🌹xxx

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

When I began posting months ago I never dreamed that on these threads I would find an online family & that has been the sweetest surprise!
So many turds have been through way worse than I have yet remain so kind & compassionate, so many of you are inspirational.
It feels like I have known you all for much longer than it has been as we have been through a lot railing against the abuse & lies of AE, etc.
While I don't know any of you in RL that doesn't stop me from ❤ you. xxx Thanks for the love & support you've always shown me. 🥰

I'm really sorry for my pity party the other day, it just got too much for me. @tropeonarope 😘 was spot on. I've been raging since Alice deliberately sabotaged the PRO hearing & for her to then set up a GFM (after posting such vicious lies about Ioan & the timing) was the last straw when so many others around the world face genuine RL challenges. I didn't realise just how much rage I was internalising until after I stepped back last week & began to feel lighter in myself.

On a personal level I have much to be grateful for & even if it didn't seem that way I am grateful for the blessings I do have; a safe secure roof over my head, a nice flat & most importantly, some wonderful long term RL friends. Most are long distance, but one has moved & is now just 45 minutes away (as opposed to 2 1/2 hours) so we have seen much more of each other which is fab! But I am in touch with my friends often & with two we speak on the phone weekly & text daily.

I'm so grateful to a dear RL friend who has helped me out £ wise when I have been struggling. Two close friends told me in no uncertain terms to always ask but I had held off as it's an awful feeling but I have no family, my parents passed many years ago & I had to go NC with my only sibling years ago for my peace of mind. But it's swings & roundabouts isn't it, as when I had £ I was always happy to help out if a friend was in need. 😊

Now that there's finally a reliable internet here I'm looking into some things I might be able to do online to try & make a little bit of extra money?

I've been doing a bit of catching up (but will start properly on #108 after I have done these posts) I hope I haven't missed anyone out?

I wish I could give you all a big squidgy hug (squidgy cos' I'm a fattie!) but only *if* you were into hugs of course, lol! I'm a hugger! :ROFLMAO:
It's prob' one of the things I miss the most being single.

@claudiarocks - I do hope you're ok sweet lady? Please look after yourself & I hope your stepping back helps you as it did me & I look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready. You bring such light & humour to these threads with your wonderful SOH & it wouldn't be the same without you. Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@ReturningthePearls - I hope you're okay lovely lady? I know you have had some especially dark days lately, but please take care of yourself, you're not alone, we're all here for you if you need a safe place to land & vent & (like dear Claudia) these threads wouldn't be the same without you!
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Zippysays & @Caroline Of Brunswick - I am so sorry you both had to part with such precious mementoes when you were in dire need of money. But it speaks volumes about you both & puts Alice to shame. (Not that she feels any.) I'm just so sorry that life put you in such a heart breaking position. I send you both love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@plinky2 - is that really you, lol! 👀 😆 I'm very glad to see you back, it's been a loooooong time! 😘 xxx

@cherryjuice - I'm so sorry your little girl is so ill. 😞 I really hope all your efforts with the insurers (& your supporters) pays off. Literally. 🙏
It must be especially sickening to see Alice & her GFM. She wouldn't recognise genuine need if it witch slapped her hard in the face.
Sending best wishes & I hope your precious girls much needed meds get covered, one less thing for you to worry about & I hope you get your raise. 🙏 Love & hugs, ❤

@welshfitnessgirl - I'm so very sorry you never got any support after having to make such a difficult decision. 😞 I agree with @Autisteuse I think you're very brave to share & it's awful there is still stigma & echo her sentiments that you did what was right for you. You both did.
My love & hugs to you both, ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - I feel for you as I know what it's like to grow up with parents locked in an unhappy marriage but what you had to endure was a nightmare. I'm so sorry that all of your cries for help weren't listened to. 😞 You have come such a long way & should feel very proud. 🥰
My love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Knitwit said:
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone

That's because you're a great role model! 🥰 xxx (Something Alice will never be.)

It's a small world!
I was reminded of this when I got my flat after being homeless for 4 months. Years previously where I lived prior to being homeless I was
friendly with a lady (still am) whose neighbour & best friend I knew just to say "hello" to. FF years later & when I was being shown around where I live now I spotted a lady (this was when masks were mandatory everywhere) & thought "it can't be?" Yeah, it was the best friend (she recognised me too!) & even more funny to us both was me ending up living in the flat above her! 😆
Sadly only for a year as she died not long before Christmas. :cry: But bless her kind heart, she introduced me to a friend she had made here (they were both newbies) & we became friends too & she in turn is friends with another resident I'd always chatted with (she has a dog & I adore dogs!) & we're now friends so I have gained two new friends here & both have dogs, lol! 🐶 #doggyheaven #ilovecanines #dogsarethebest 🐶 Haha!
We're not in each others pockets but pop in for a natter/coffee & go to some of the stuff put on here together & one has been following this shitstorm & is Team #Ioan. 😁(y)

I'll return to lurking as I try to catch up properly on #108! 🏃‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought Alice got most of her clothes from charity shops, I'm sure she posted saying just that at some point?

Though I'm sure some of the clothes she's buying on EBay are for Ella (size 10's) Even if they weren't - she'd still try & use that as an excuse. Who though, when unable to afford food splashes out more than 300 dollars on 1 item of clothing. #Caught red handed
Isn't a US 10 something like a UK 14, though? Ella is slim - I really doubt that she'd fill out a size 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets
It's is confirmed that the ticket was a freebie?

Also this kid never had tickets that were not VIP obviously.

How many people here believe AE is poor? None hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It has been posted that one of the purchases on that account is a top and then Alice wearing a top that identical a few weeks later? It was also posted that one of the girls posted on Insta that her mum is taking to a VIP concert costing $1k? She’s just ripping people off. This is all going to come out.

So the latest change to her story is that he left her because she couldn’t accompany him to events as she’s bed bound 🤦🏻‍♀️ And he won’t divorce her? Jesus this women is a modern day Walter Mitty!!
“He won’t divorce me” She’s the one dodging the court multiple times so she avoids the divorce process 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that Alice is what she believes poor is. I do not think that at any point in her life she has ever had to worry about money. She was clearly never told no as a child. Then a charmed life with Ouicasso. Followed by Ioan pandering to her. She's never had to think about it, she's just produced her little magic card and voila! Clothes, takeaway food, vegan food subscriptions etc. Now she can't do that anymore, she has to consider occasionally where things come from and how to pay for it. That's her definition of poor.

It's not even a welcome to the real world, she is still extremely lucky, she really boils my pee.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She couldn’t have been stupid enough to buy that lie, she knew Alice was not a buyer for any store, much less a vintage boutique. Lies all the way round.
Yes L was that stupid. A lot of people are. Just look at the GFM if you doubt it.

Here is the latest from L "Learned a valuable lesson tonight. By trying to get to the truth, you might get sucked in to a myriad of lies. That and some people you thought were friends are definitely not. Very sad."

Did she still think AE was her friend after she told her and her buddy to do one??

The narc often tries to hoover up discarded "friends" if they could still be useful. I wonder if that happened here?

Alice, after dumping them, turned on the charm and they fell for it again??? Ffs

• Haha
It's is confirmed that the ticket was a freebie?

Also this kid never had tickets that were not VIP obviously.

I believe Alice is buying the tickets. I suspect she has more financial resources than she lets on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes L was that stupid. A lot of people are. Just look at the GFM if you doubt it.

Here is the latest from L "Learned a valuable lesson tonight. By trying to get to the truth, you might get sucked in to a myriad of lies. That and some people you thought were friends are definitely not. Very sad."

Did she still think AE was her friend after she told her and her buddy to do one??

The narc often tries to hoover up discarded "friends" if they could still be useful. I wonder if that happened here?

Alice, after dumping them, turned on the charm and they fell for it again??? Ffs
she means AEA (she blocked). cringe stuff

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like there’s a (Bianca) Wallace and Grommit joke in here.

I believe Alice is buying the tickets. I suspect she has more financial resources than she lets on.
Without a doubt. It’s why CockSibling is still hanging in there with his support.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.