Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My besties daughter set up a GFM for a cosmetic procedure she wanted. When her grandfather heard about it he said "back in my day, Go Fund Me was called A JOB".

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This stuck in my mind - posted by @welp in post #938 of last thread:

View attachment 1367969

quoting Alice:
"I'm stuck in a divorce where the petitioner doesn't actually want a divorce, he just want to destroy my happiness and shut out my light."

Alice is full of (whatever you want to insert here), arrrgghhhhh.
Ioan wants "out"!
Ioan is making a terrible mistake divorcing the only star in the galaxy. How could he be happier with anyone else? Alice is definitely living in a friendless bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s the lowest of the low, how anyone can still support her is a mystery. Her supporters are obviously as low as she is.

And she has the nerve to say we are “jealous” of her, we are on our knees thanking God we are Not her.
Absobloodylutely! 👋👋👋👋👋❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm still trying to work out whether Alice can't work because (i) Ioan asked her not to; or (ii) she's laid up at least 4 days a week with her self-diagnosed illnesses. Which is it, Alice, because you really can't have it both ways. If you're as ill as you say you are, you certainly can't get acting jobs since no director in the world is going to schedule shoots 3 days out of a week. If Ioan asked you not to work, you must have been well enough to have a career to give up.

Logic really isn't her strong suit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm still trying to work out whether Alice can't work because (i) Ioan asked her not to; or (ii) she's laid up at least 4 days a week with her self-diagnosed illnesses. Which is it, Alice, because you really can't have it both ways. If you're as ill as you say you are, you certainly can't get acting jobs since no director in the world is going to schedule shoots 3 days out of a week. If Ioan asked you not to work, you must have been well enough to have a career to give up.

Or the 3rd option, Her Babies need her to be at home waiting for them whilst they are at school full time and the Nanny is also at their home waiting for them

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@cherryjuice I am so sorry to read about your baby girl needing medication which your insurance won't cover 😔
You must be dreadfully worried.
I know that all our Tattlers' thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs are flowing in your direction
🤗🤗🤗

@ReturningthePearls, you also are greatly in our thoughts. Please be safe, keep strong and be keeping good care of yourself - know that you are greatly admired and cared for here. 🤗🤗🤗

And every other Tattler that may be feeling overwhelmed or downtrodden, under the weather, just not themselves, know that you are part of a community here. We are united not just because of mAlice - she may have been the initial catalyst that brought us together but we have forged stronger bonds if support and community than she and her FMs can understand because it is founded on a rocks of justice and care for the abused and downhearted, not the shifting sands of narcissism and entitlement. We seek not to destroy each other but to strengthen, build each other up and shine a light in the darkness.

I don't think mAlice has any real understanding of caring, loyalty and friendship, and that's what separates us and unites us.

Sorry if that sounds a little evangelical or "preachy", but at a time when some of us are struggling, I wanted to try and give a little boost to our ailing souls.

And now I am off to rant about her again. 🤗
I love this so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that shocks me most is that the hideous outfits she is wearing are made up of apparently new clothes. I thought they looked so tit and never fitted properly as she was still trying to wear he clothes from 15 years ago!

I am shooketh that she’s spending good Amounts of money to look that bad
She’s too vain to buy clothes in the size that will fit her, that’s why everything looks as if the seams are about to burst wide open. Doesn’t she know that wearing too tight clothes just emphasizes problem areas. 🙄

My besties daughter set up a GFM for a cosmetic procedure she wanted. When her grandfather heard about it he said "back in my day, Go Fund Me was called A JOB".
It amazes me that people actually think if they want something and don’t have the money for it that setting up a GoFundMe is an easy way to get it. I hope your friend’s daughter got a job and closed her GFM, her Grandfather was telling her the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
that's obviously what you should do first, but if you are truthful about what you are using the money for and your financial situation there is not much wrong with setting up a GFM. People are not forced to donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s deffo our Alice, look at the words used on the feedback (Kind, Kindest…her favourite words (which always makes me 🤢 when she over uses them.)

Sort of suprised (or am I 🤔) that her ex bestie is adamant this isn’t her, either she has a lot of reading ( 🙋🏻‍♀️see the WIKI!) to catch up on or something isn’t right with her story.

Look, if she hadn’t have set up a GFM page pleading poverty and desperation and putting it in the Emergencies section. Nobody would be interested in her bloody Ebay (in fact you could say, she is tightening her belt and buying her clothes from there instead of at an expensive boutique..so good for her, that’s responsible etc..) but she did set up one and anyone with half a brain could see why she set it up on the very same weekend as MC. So the fact that she is merrily buying clothes using her outed alias (i’m sure Ioans lawyers could find out if its deffo her if needed) is what is soo despicable to me.

The concert ticket was another thing that annoyed me, whether its a free ticket or not …..Alice as a mother should have sat E down and gently explained that it just wouldn’t look right for E to be going as she has had to ask people for donations as they are in a dire predicament atm, So maybe wait until they are out of the woods and have sorted themselves out and then you can go to a concert. (Just my opinion.)

I agree with others that she is emotionally immature ( have always thought this since seeing her bag offerings.) she’s like a big teenager, and she really hasn’t thought of the implications of defrauding people on a GFM site, nor does she care. The goal was to humiliate Ioan when he had cameras stuck in his face and if B suffered a flare due to stress then good. IMO she is desperate to break them up and for him to come back her outbursts from someone aged about 14 on their first love breakup.
Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
someone’s mentioned her eBay purchases on Instagram.. I bet she’ll either delete the comment or call them a troll. either way here we goooo

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Plus she claims if she could get an acting job with normal hours she would, but she also says she is bedbound for four days a week. Her life and lies are a trip.

I love this so much ❤
We are definitely thinking about your baby girl. This is what I thought GFM was set up for, medical emergencies, accident victims without insurance, people who have real problems, not some lazy 54 year old alcoholic, pill popping, pathological liar who is determined never to be a mature adult.

• Heart
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone
So much respect for you, Lion Mama ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
someone’s mentioned her eBay purchases on Instagram.. I bet she’ll either delete the comment or call them a troll. either way here we goooo
Her sycophants will be too scared they will be blocked if they dare to mention this on her Instagram. Those pitiful people.

So much respect for you, Lion Mama ❤
You taught your girls the right way, Alice is teaching her girls to get what they want by any means possible. I do hope Ioan tries to get full custody. If not, I am so afraid for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice also posts comments thinking we won’t see the other comments she’s posted that contradict each other?

Reactions: 17
Plus she claims if she could get an acting job with normal hours she would, but she also says she is bedbound for four days a week. Her life and lies are a trip.
She relies on lies, not logic. She thinks everyone is as stupid as she is.

Reactions: 11
Has she been arrested yet? Has Yo bifurcated? 🙏

Seriously I’m so exhausted with this sick sordid saga I could scream! And with everything else going on in the US and the rest of the world it’s extremely aggravating. I know I should step back but for some reason I just can’t! Why? I desperately want to. 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.