Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've given myself some time to simmer down after my outburst yesterday - I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my intemperate language. nAlice's mockery of domestic violence is very triggering indeed. But the recent revelations re: her GFM/EBay really take the cake, biscuit and entire bakery.
At some point, one has to ask 'how can I live with myself?' But I don't think it is a question Alice will every contemplate. Her pathological grandiosity, which reminds me of Trump ('I'm the smartest person in the room' = 'very stable genius', par example), her endless harping on about something which is so minor in relation to what is happening in the world, and now her outright theft from impoverished people to maintain her shopping addiction, makes her irredeemable. For months, I naively hoped that something would give: that she would pull herself together, would put her children's mental and emotional health first, that she would find a way to come out a wiser woman. But there's no hope of that.
Everything she touches turns to dust. She is profoundly poisonous and dangerous: there are no lengths she will not go to in order to destroy her ex-husband and his girlfriend. She wants to trigger Bianca's MS flares. She wants to ensure that the children hate their father. She is utterly unscrupulous. Using a GFM to subsidise a shopping addiction? I know I'm repeating myself, but - whuttt?
And, of course, she made Roe vs Wade about her divorce. Even when millions of women face enforced labour and birth, and involuntary servitude, our nAlice can't resist getting a crack in about her bloody divorce. Irredeemable. I thank God that I am not so profoundly self-centred and malicious: I thank God that I am in no way like Alice Evans, every single day.
Don’t we all!! She got her abortion at 18, Roe vs Wade doesn’t affect her any longer, she’s menopausal.

Reactions: 14
The thing that shocks me most is that the hideous outfits she is wearing are made up of apparently new clothes. I thought they looked so tit and never fitted properly as she was still trying to wear he clothes from 15 years ago!

I am shooketh that she’s spending good Amounts of money to look that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 36
@cherryjuice I am so sorry to read about your baby girl needing medication which your insurance won't cover 😔
You must be dreadfully worried.
I know that all our Tattlers' thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs are flowing in your direction
🤗🤗🤗

@ReturningthePearls, you also are greatly in our thoughts. Please be safe, keep strong and be keeping good care of yourself - know that you are greatly admired and cared for here. 🤗🤗🤗

And every other Tattler that may be feeling overwhelmed or downtrodden, under the weather, just not themselves, know that you are part of a community here. We are united not just because of mAlice - she may have been the initial catalyst that brought us together but we have forged stronger bonds if support and community than she and her FMs can understand because it is founded on a rocks of justice and care for the abused and downhearted, not the shifting sands of narcissism and entitlement. We seek not to destroy each other but to strengthen, build each other up and shine a light in the darkness.

I don't think mAlice has any real understanding of caring, loyalty and friendship, and that's what separates us and unites us.

Sorry if that sounds a little evangelical or "preachy", but at a time when some of us are struggling, I wanted to try and give a little boost to our ailing souls.

And now I am off to rant about her again. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No doubt that was a scheme cooked up by Alice and her bestie to try and infiltrate certain sites. Guess she blew her cover by trying to help Alice.
Unlike the FMs and her poor deluded followers, Tattlers are SMART 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bloody knew the mad bint had blown all her money on shopping/concert tickets!

How the heck she has the brass neck to show her damn face anywhere, never mind on social media to potentially thousands of people worldwide, is totally beyond my comprehension.

She's a horrible - or to use her child-like expression, horrid - person for trying to scam money as an emergency. A complete con artist.

And she's basically raising her children to be hard faced con-artists like her if she's allowed to get away with it. It should be considered child abuse, because for sure those kids are going to get bullied when it becomes known that she's a lying scheming fraudster!

Every day I don't think she can surprise or sicken me any further, then she does.

She's a disgraceful Twunt.
The followers feed and enjoy her delusions, it’s really odd and disingenuous to goad a 54 year old mother of two children into acting like a spiteful 6 year old under the guise of “helping” her, but there we are…They are just complicit in her lies and downfall and that ain’t friendship. I acted like a total knob as a teen and had a crowd who followed me around but I sussed out by 18 that they weren’t my real friends and just enjoyed watching me be an idiot. Sad Alice hasn’t figured that out or cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely.

1. Ioan does nothing to them, they trash him publicly for months.
2. Alice personally abused them… crickets.
1. Correct. They should really offer a public apology to him and Bianca.
2. Not crickets. They have publicly distanced themselves.

L said AE said "she was a buyer for an on line vintage shop. Was I supposed to believe her or just accuse her of lying?"

You think they would know not to trust AE by now lol. They are so gullible. Also AE didn't delete the account. I can see it.

Also, why is she still in touch with mAlice??
Didn't they fall out? Use the block button!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IF (and it's a big if) Ioan did say "I didn't sign up for this" maybe he meant you staying in bed all day when there's nothing wrong with you glued to your laptop tweeting tit and buying tit on ebay while I run around looking after the kids
I’m sure that’s what he meant if he did say that to her. It would be aggravating to someone who was perfectly healthy (so her dr said) pretend to be sick so she could lie around all day with someone to do the parenting for her while she argued with people on the internet. She deserves to have those kids taken away today!!!

Reactions: 13
"I didn't sign up for this"
She said he said that in relation to her illnesses, but I reckon it was more likely in response to her SM behaviour. I can't imagine illness would trigger a comment like that (exhibit A: he has chosen to be with Bianca) but I can def imagine her many behaviours on SM would prompt some comment like that. You naturally expect your spouse to be working with you, not sabotaging everything you do and everything you've worked for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
2. Not crickets. They have publicly distanced themselves.
100% ! I was unclear in my meaning there, I meant relatively speaking, compared to the ‘injury’ done them, they were relatively quiet when A supposedly blocked them etc. Which is pretty sus, that their reactions would vary so much.

(of course, they could be telling the truth and A was egging them on initially, but why would anyone trust them if they’ve shown they’re that gullible and have so little emotional maturity and integrity?)

Reactions: 10
Don’t we all!! She got her abortion at 18, Roe vs Wade doesn’t affect her any longer, she’s menopausal.

As a menopausal woman myself, I feel I have to reply this. Roe vs Wade DOES affect me and the women I love.
I am not irrelevant as a woman or in any other way because I am passed child bearing age.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She said he said that in relation to her illnesses, but I reckon it was more likely in response to her SM behaviour. I can't imagine illness would trigger a comment like that (exhibit A: he has chosen to be with Bianca) but I can def imagine her many behaviours on SM would prompt some comment like that. You naturally expect your spouse to be working with you, not sabotaging everything you do and everything you've worked for.
EXACTLY, SusanC. The 'for better or worse' wedding vows should not extend to a) being on social media for at least eight hours a day b) spending vast sums of his money on clothes (96 in a month, wasn't it? Please correct me if I am wrong) c) abusing said husband on social media, constantly shoving a camera in his face and hashtagging nasty comments alongside each post d) abusing alcohol and pills, and refusing to see that there is a problem e) lazing around and letting him/the nanny do all the parenting.
I, for one, don't believe that Alice has fibromyalgia or 'sero-negative' rheumatoid arthritis. I have both these conditions, the latter actually confirmed via blood tests, and I do all that I can to help myself. This includes taking the correct medications, ensuring that I have enough sleep, that I rarely get stressed (despite my hellish living situation), force myself to exercise at least five days a week to bolster my immune system, drink very little alcohol, make sure that I get enough sun exposure so that my Vitamin D levels are tip-top, and eat a healthy diet. I'm convinced that Alice had a bad perimenopause/menopause, and that she should have worked with her doctors to find the right HRT combination for her. As we women know all too well, perimenopause can trigger depression, weight gain, aches and pains and poor sleep. There's a crossover with fibro symptoms. But Alice instead went doctor-shopping until she found one that told her what she wanted to hear. (How do I know this? Because she's posted it all over the internet!!) And it's particularly egregious, because for those of us actually suffering from these invisible disabilities, it makes others less likely to believe in our plight when there's a semi-famous/infamous woman exaggerating every 'symptom' and, as I said, doctor-shopping.
Of course Ioan didn't sign up for that. He wanted a partner, not a great, lazy, self-obsessed baby.

As a menopausal woman myself, I feel I have to reply this. Roe vs Wade DOES affect me and the women I love.
I am not irrelevant as a woman or in any other way because I am passed child bearing age.
Agreed - I know what Citney means, inasmuch as nAlice can disregard Roe because she is no longer of childbearing age, and she's only interested in that which affects her directly: but yes, we women are more than our uteruses. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never read or followed the FMs so can only ponder on what is the thinking (lack of thinking???) going on.

So yes, maybe it was set up to try and find out identities etc.

But also, did the FMs really think they knew everything about AE?

I mean, are the really naive enough to think she might have told them all her user names? And not kept back a few secrets along the way?

Do they believe Alice tells no lies? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Absolutely.

1. Ioan does nothing to them, they trash him publicly for months.
2. Alice personally abused them… crickets.

Also, one quick non-individuated, supposedly ‘sincere’ apology - with a smiley face attached? Lol.
I dont think that there is an evil plan behind it (if it is Alice is even dumber than I thought), and I think the situations are possibly not quite comparable, because when Ioan "dropped" them they were likely motivated to "impress" Alice by running a smear campaign against him (although it was bizarre as duck). It is not impossible that they are genuinely fed up at this point to engage for either side (I don't think it's an unreasonable opinion to not like digging into purchases) and I wouldn't blame them for that. Having said that I wouldn't be too surprised if they run back to her if she opens the door either. In any case unless they share dirt about her I frankly don't care about them.

IF (and it's a big if) Ioan did say "I didn't sign up for this" maybe he meant you staying in bed all day when there's nothing wrong with you glued to your laptop tweeting tit and buying tit on ebay while I run around looking after the kids
Alice is always "quoting" out of context or entirely makes it up. if he said this it will be a different context (like her SM addiction). Because if he did it's rather strange that in her whole "he hasnt told me why he is leaving me" show the first 9 months she somehow forgot this (just like she just remembered how he apparently threatened to leave her if she gets fat just as he got together with a skinny woman)

It's like her whole "he claims he met Bianca on the street in France (then it changed to LA)" while simultanously claiming that he wont talk to her. That's the issues with lies: you need a spreadsheet to keep up with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.