Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to pull myself away for awhile or the cats will start eating me for lack of food. Good luck @EssieMay .And God save us all do you think we can bill her "lawyers" for group therapy🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
8 pages on a new thread ?!?!

What have I woken up to?

I’m considering calling in sick, I can’t fall behind at this pivotal stage.
She’s spent all night on Twitter threatening Bianca / Bianca sock puppets

called Ioan bald
Is taking out a restraining order on B

people have been winding her up and pretending B has shagged their husband. Just to get attention IMO. Those are the worst trolls. Ones that pretend to tell you things and it’s all fake

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I dont think he and Bianca will last. Who would put up with that crap? We all know that women who allegedly have affairs with married men are treated badly in Hollywood, so being seen as someone having an affair will not do her chances in Hollywood any good, so Alice has destroyed her career on no evidence. He will never go back to her though after all this tit. I doubt he will ever even speak to her again, which is a shame, as they have children, but that is entirely her fault. I doubt they 'spoke every day' and then he ran off with another woman. More likely she rang him to harrass him every day and then posted whatever he said back on Twitter!

Reactions: 12
I hope all the publications who gave her a spot to sell her sob story are looking at this and feeling guilty. They are absolutely culpable in her spiraling to THIS extent and the fact that a 90 minute sit down turned into a 1:47 clip because she couldn't stay focussed should have been a tipoff. She just wanted to get a rise out of him and when he didn't play the game she just... broke. They shouldn't have given her the airtime in the first place.

As for whomever on #TeamAlice apparently lurks here and reads these: This is on all of you as well. All of you playing little junior sleuth to appease someone whom I promise does not care about you. You fed the delusions, you let her contradict and contradict herself ad infinitum and only offered uncritical support, you let her absolutely lay waste to any sense of privacy her small children had and only commented on what scum you thought her ex was, you went hunting for clues and connections to please her and returned with naught but endless fuel for her paranoia, and look at her now: everyone's Bianca. Everyone. The "husband" who hasn't spoken to her in ten months and left her destitute apparently isn't separated at all and wants her back. She's losing it in front of us all, and it's on YOU. Do you feel guilty? Or are you just going to coddle her some more whilst you help her spiral into an involuntary commitment? That'd really show Ioan, eh? Just stop. Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She is broadcasting her private grief, mental anguish and pain to millions, most of which see it as entertainment. Someone needs to step in. I very much doubt any media outlets will pick up her story now because of her mental health crisis.

Reactions: 13
Poor Ioan, this posts just make me feel sick to think what he’s lived with. No wonder he suffers panic attacks. I just want the girls to get a break from all this now. As for handover, I’m sure they could just be picked up from school and there’ll be none of the dramatic nonsense Alice wants. She’s so cruel, those poor girls. Imagine fantasising about your daughters being dragged crying from their home while the paparazzi capture it, just to get revenge on IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I hope all the publications who gave her a spot to sell her sob story are looking at this and feeling guilty. They are absolutely culpable in her spiraling to THIS extent and the fact that a 90 minute sit down turned into a 1:47 clip because she couldn't stay focussed should have been a tipoff. She just wanted to get a rise out of him and when he didn't play the game she just... broke. They shouldn't have given her the airtime in the first place.

As for whomever on #TeamAlice apparently lurks here and reads these: This is on all of you as well. All of you playing little junior sleuth to appease someone whom I promise does not care about you. You fed the delusions, you let her contradict and contradict herself ad infinitum and only offered uncritical support, you let her absolutely lay waste to any sense of privacy her small children had and only commented on what scum you thought her ex was, you went hunting for clues and connections to please her and returned with naught but endless fuel for her paranoia, and look at her now: everyone's Bianca. Everyone. The "husband" who hasn't spoken to her in ten months and left her destitute apparently isn't separated at all and wants her back. She's losing it in front of us all, and it's on YOU. Do you feel guilty? Or are you just going to coddle her some more whilst you help her spiral into an involuntary commitment? That'd really show Ioan, eh? Just stop. Please.
The tabloid press just care about clicks, and she is giving it to them. They know she has spiralled out of control and are feeding it, because they know they will get tons of comments and column inches out of her. I bet the 'big organisation' she is apparently finding out information about Biancas ex husband for is Mailonline, and they are just getting her to do their dirty work for free. They will get away with it, because she is participating in their stories, and can play innocent when their mean readers rip her to shreds. Its not like they will get roasted like they did when they pursued Britney Spears when she was having a breakdown, because she is willingly doing this to herself.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I dont think he and Bianca will last. Who would put up with that crap? We all know that women who allegedly have affairs with married men are treated badly in Hollywood, so being seen as someone having an affair will not do her chances in Hollywood any good, so Alice has destroyed her career on no evidence. He will never go back to her though after all this tit. I doubt he will ever even speak to her again, which is a shame, as they have children, but that is entirely her fault. I doubt they 'spoke every day' and then he ran off with another woman. More likely she rang him to harrass him every day and then posted whatever he said back on Twitter!
So what if the current narrative flips on its head once more is revealed? What happens then? Superstardom. Fantastic 5: Bianca Strikes Back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s spent all night on Twitter threatening Bianca / Bianca sock puppets

called Ioan bald
Is taking out a restraining order on B

people have been winding her up and pretending B has shagged their husband. Just to get attention IMO. Those are the worst trolls. Ones that pretend to tell you things and it’s all fake
Thanks for the update pinky ❤

It would appear from what I’ve saw so far this morning that Alice has indeed truly lost her way. That post I just saw of a selfie of Alice directed to Bianca was absolutely vile and deranged.

Who will stop this bleeping madness??

Not going to lie it’s about time . AE is a vile nasty bully . I don’t for one min think any of these accounts are directly linked to BW , I think it’s people who can just see that shes a nasty vile witch who will drag this woman down at any cost . She’s attacking BW on every level .
seriously her marriage was clearly in trouble years ago and it was nothing to do with anyone else . AE needs to self reflect, but she won’t and can’t because she’s a massive narc who probably has HPD ( histrionic personality disorder )

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I posted then deleted something yesterday because I didn’t want to draw attention to it. Basically I am not sure all is as it seems with people who are famous, and are saying they are her friends. They sometimes like things that take the piss out of the situation

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when IG posted the BW post on Instagram, AE first claimed that she had been with a friend who said to her 'have you seen this picture?' and showed her the pic? I can't remember where she said it, but she definitely did. Then she moved onto the unblocking notification claim and now she's changed her mind again. It's just a small detail that's been bugging me!

Also I'm fascinated by all of this as i am BW and my partner's ex is AE. We've been living this same hell for three years now and the scariest thing is his ex is still as angry now as she was the day she started her tyraid. I honestly didn't think someone could maintain this level of anger for such a long period of time, but sorry IG I've experienced it first hand!! The courts literally don't care and she's told lies which have meant he lost access to his children for a while. We assumed it had gone wrong for us because we can't afford lawyers, but it's actually interesting to see that even someone with a legal team hasn't yet managed to stop this tit show.

Finally my ex husband actually cheated on me in the most awful of circumstances. But I have never let our children see anything other than positivity between their parents. So AE does not speak on behalf of this wronged ex wife.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
a life is ruined because the husband breaks up with you, that truly sounds like women empowerment

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She is absolutely out of control now - I mean I know the reason there is nothing coming out of loan’s camp but I just don’t know how he can sit there and not respond to the repeated accusations, the threats to his new girlfriend.
He is showing a lot more restraint than I could.
Alice is in a deep state of paranoia and how all her wee minions can sit there and butter her up and continue to watch her do this is cruel, and they have a cheek to call the ones challenging her (trolls)
She cannot for the life of her accept that Ioan is gone and that she now needs to start a life without him.

Reactions: 14
As a mother part of this worries me, that she’s able to go in SM across 2 platforms and bully so many people.
If this was Joe public doing this surely this would be dealt with? I can’t understand how neither of these platforms are thinking of the duty of care they have with regards to the public bullying/harassment?

• Sad
She is absolutely out of control now - I mean I know the reason there is nothing coming out of loan’s camp but I just don’t know how he can sit there and not respond to the repeated accusations, the threats to his new girlfriend.
He is showing a lot more restraint than I could.
Alice is in a deep state of paranoia and how all her wee minions can sit there and butter her up and continue to watch her do this is cruel, and they have a cheek to call the ones challenging her (trolls)
She cannot for the life of her accept that Ioan is gone and that she now needs to start a life without him.
I bet he’s done it their entire relationship. This woman gets something into her head with very limited, if any, evidence so imagine the things she has said and accused him of over the years. He’s had 20 years practice of keeping quiet and hoping for the storm to blow over.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My partner's ex tried most of the parental alienation tricks in the book with him and his kids. She had cheated and left him years before we met but just wants to live a life of constant drama and chaos, refusing any offers of help, never working, blowing all her benefits and the maintenance money then borrowing the kids pocket money to feed them. Those were awful years but now they are grown up, can see more clearly and can't get away from her fast enough, although it has damaged their relationship with him too. Both kids now struggle with anxiety and depression and get a lot of support, thankfully. She got so bad with her next ex that their two got taken into care as toddlers. It's all just so sad and pointless. Selfish.
It's such a tough situation as you can see what is being done to them and you want to intervene but you know they will hate you. One of the kids did want to come and live with us and that triggered the worst meltdown so far where eventually she twisted things so the kids didn't speak to him for months they were so terrified of sending her over the edge.
It's awful to see something similar playing out here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The new bio! “8 yr old still crying” 😱

STOP 👏🏼 USING 👏🏼 YOUR 👏🏼 VULNERABLE 👏🏼 CHILDREN 👏🏼 AS 👏🏼 EMOTIONAL 👏🏼 LEVERAGE 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 STRANGERS 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 INTERNET

So what if the current narrative flips on its head once more is revealed? What happens then? Superstardom. Fantastic 5: Bianca Strikes Back.
what do you mean sorry?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.