Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole situation has really escalated and is worrying for all her immediate family. I’m not even sure if it’s morally OK to watch at this point?
Like I said - it’s a complete car crash - you know you shouldn’t look but you just can’t stop yourself.

Reactions: 11
Her Instagram is so fake meanwhile on Twitter she is showing her poisonous true colours. Ioan made the right decision leaving her and I’m amazed it took him this long !

Reactions: 23
While I agree she is not in a good place mentally, she is getting counsel as to what she should be doing (deleting SM, therapy, stop drinking) but is *clearly* ignoring this advice and instead listening to the rabble rousers who are living for the drama.
After a point, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.

Still deluded
View attachment 870925

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
View attachment 870927
Lucy didn't say you unfollowed or blocked any celebrity pals.
Having a family doesn't stop a person ever going out? Some people do make it in Hollywood...

1637132765813.png

Alice, please, you're undoubtedly reading this (or a 'friend' is who will pass it on), please. This isn't healthy. I'm not meaning just in the sense of thinking of the children (although, will one or both of them see some of your tweets when they wake up and wonder how mummy was overnight?), or the dignity/etc you say you don't care about, but this is hurting you. If someone says something online, you don't have to react to it. Either ignore or block. You can still have your own narrative you fully believe in, but you don't need to engage with people. But first and most importantly, put your phone down. Log out of twitter. Spend time reading, swimming, playing with your children, a brisk hike up a hill, doing some designs for bags, your favourite lunch out with a friend or two, whatever takes your fancy. Dwelling in this dark place will not and cannot take you any place that's healthy or good. I don't hate you for the record, I never have (hate involves too much effort, honestly). At this point, I can only pray someone who personally knows you (not counting online people) steps in, because it is necessary. If I thought me saying something on twitter would get through to you I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I have an inkling I'd be called a troll, harassed by certain others, and blocked by you anyway. But please. Accept the help when it is offered, if it hasn't been already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
You mean....he has LAWYERS? :eek:
:ROFLMAO: Exactly, you don't leave, have an apartment ready to go to, and go zero contact bar through the Wizard unless there's help and support around you.
Yes AND GOOD ON HIM.
Ioan is doing the right thing, probably has been all along. I hope he is Ok, that people are caring for him.

Reactions: 18
@EssieMay thinking of you. Come back to us soon! ❤❤

I see Disney Princess eye filters are back. Ah, I had missed the gigantic eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tomorrow, or the day after, she will have articles in all the usual newspapers reporting on this. (Isn’t it odd they all run the same themes on the same days.)

That’s why she’s doing it.

Soon she will delete the nasty comments that she knows practically only tattlers see and go straight into full ‘heartbroken wife’ mode again.

Reactions: 13
8 pages on a new thread ?!?!

What have I woken up to?

I’m considering calling in sick, I can’t fall behind at this pivotal stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.