Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up. Can’t believe the sh!t she is tweeting. Feel it’s just going to get worse every night until he’s back.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This whole situation has really escalated and is worrying for all her immediate family. I’m not even sure if it’s morally OK to watch at this point?
Im feeling increasingly uncomfortable. It’s not just nastiness, she seems to have disintegrated into full blown Bedlam-like victorian insanity now. Im quite uneasy now and seriously think something bad might happen!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The new bio! “8 yr old still crying” 😱

STOP 👏🏼 USING 👏🏼 YOUR 👏🏼 VULNERABLE 👏🏼 CHILDREN 👏🏼 AS 👏🏼 EMOTIONAL 👏🏼 LEVERAGE 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 STRANGERS 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 INTERNET

what do you mean sorry?
I'm saying that their careers are far from destroyed. Especially when people are starting to clue up and realise there's more to the story than AE just spewing nonsense. Once the narrative flips, it'll catapult them both. Everybody loves a celebrity couple.

Reactions: 9
I reckon some of those faceless accounts which post in support of her are just sock accounts that she's behind. Some of them have only ever tweeted in support of her and aren't following anyone else!!! Way to make it obvious Alice!

Do you think she is creating socks accounts pretending to be BW's family now? (See post from a supposed cousin of BW) To prove her point that as soon as she posts a cute photo of herself she gets "more" harassment from BW? I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 13
The new bio! “8 yr old still crying” 😱

STOP 👏🏼 USING 👏🏼 YOUR 👏🏼 VULNERABLE 👏🏼 CHILDREN 👏🏼 AS 👏🏼 EMOTIONAL 👏🏼 LEVERAGE 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 STRANGERS 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 INTERNET

what do you mean sorry?
Your kids shouldn’t be on Insta you daft bint. It’s full of stuff they’re not emotionally mature enough to comprehend

Maybe it’s time to put your wine down and your big girl pants on and start parenting your children through this obviously emotional situation.

Reactions: 19
surprisingly the top 4-5 comments of her latest IG point out the obvious that no one stole her husband, he left himself. This is something she has to realize otherwise she will never ever move on

• Heart
Reactions: 23
a life is ruined because the husband breaks up with you, that truly sounds like women empowerment
Exactly god help women if we went with Alice's rules of marriage. We'd be property again. Empowerment woooo! :mad: My ex husband would have liked her ideas very much though.

I'm saying that their careers are far from destroyed. Especially when people are starting to clue up and realise there's more to the story than AE just spewing nonsense. Once the narrative flips, it'll catapult them both. Everybody loves a celebrity couple.
Oh right, got you. Ehhh I dunno, I can’t totally see it. Second time in 2 posts using the word “leverage” but to be an actual known celebrity couple IG + BW would have to leverage this controversy by interacting with it. No one (but us lol) cares about the ramblings of a bitter woman in the long run, so if they continued to be silent it will just be AE noise, no star power in that.

If they decide to try enter the circuit as an active celeb couple and court the press they’ll be expected to give their side of the story to press outlets in interviews etc. I just can’t see them doing that, not sure why though!

Your kids shouldn’t be on Insta you daft bint. It’s full of stuff they’re not emotionally mature enough to comprehend

Maybe it’s time to put your wine down and your big girl pants on and start parenting your children through this obviously emotional situation.
If the 8 year old is still crying a year after her father left, it's on her. She's not crying because her father left, she's crying because she has to live in a constant state of anxiety because her mother is out of control

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I reckon some of those faceless accounts which post in support of her are just sock accounts that she's behind. Some of them have only ever tweeted in support of her and aren't following anyone else!!! Way to make it obvious Alice!
I had wondered that too!

Oh right, got you. Ehhh I dunno, I can’t totally see it. Second time in 2 posts using the word “leverage” but to be an actual known celebrity couple IG + BW would have to leverage this controversy by interacting with it. No one (but us lol) cares about the ramblings of a bitter woman in the long run, so if they continued to be silent it will just be AE noise, no star power in that.

If they decide to try enter the circuit as an active celeb couple and court the press they’ll be expected to give their side of the story to press outlets in interviews etc. I just can’t see them doing that, not sure why though!
Because it would be damaging to the children I think.

If the 8 year old is still crying a year after her father left, it's on her. She's not crying because her father left, she's crying because she has to live in a constant state of anxiety because her mother is out of control
And because she says she hasn't explained to them that they left her not them! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The more she spews her vile hatred online the more support she'll lose from anyone who can think straight. That will lend itself to more public goodwill towards IG.

She's just so determined to destroy him at any cost she can't see how she's hurting herself instead of achieving her goal.

She'll be left with the trolls, the not to bright people who can't think for themselves and the other abusers and manipulators. Birds of a feather flock to twitter echo chambers together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
“8 year old still crying” is giving me the fear. Those poor girls having to live with that. If this is what she is like publicly, I imagine it’s a hundred times worse for those girls. They wouldn’t know half of what is going on as they’d be used to him being away filming. God knows what Malice has filled their heads with.
I still think not telling the kids first and posting the Insta pic was a dick move on his part, other than that, he’s playing a blinder.
Malice just keeps digging.
the latest insta is terrifying, she’s filtered herself to look like a corpse.

I just glanced at her latest Instagram post, there are a couple of comments cheering her on, every other is telling her to start healing, revenge is best served cold, focus on you and leave him behind and so on. Call me a fantasist but I hope the number of them might invoke something in her...

Reactions: 12
Call me a fantasist but I hope the number of them might invoke something in her...
Like saying bloody mary in the mirror but a positive version where someone actually goes on to live well? :ROFLMAO:

GLP goes to stand in front of bathroom mirror:

whispers

"Haud yer wheesht Alice" :cautious:...
bit louder
"Haud yer wheesht Alice" :unsure:...
takes a deep breath... "HAUD YER WHEEST ALICE!!!" :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok - so I’m caught up and it’s truly awful to watch.
I agree with the posters who are saying they feel uncomfortable.
We have been calling for someone to intervene for several weeks now - I feel like we’re watching a car crash but doing nothing to help.

How bad does it have to get?

It’s very clear in my opinion, that Alice is frightened.
A would say a mixture of her seeing that sm is turning against her and IG’s imminent arrival and whatever legal things are happening in the background.

A frightened drugged up woman who feels she has nothing to lose is a bleeping emergency.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s just going to give this man hell for the rest of his life and she will make sure he will have nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So we have two people in here who are indirectly related to BW. I can't wait for Alice to spin a conspiracy theory that those of us who started calling out her BS in the first thread are actually not Ioan's family as she originally suspected, but hers LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.