Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL I know right, then it's hasn't spoke to me in 10 months but also has been stringing her along for a year...Confused.com. Seriously if she keeps this up she'll be carted off to Fraggle Rock before the end of the year
:eek: Those poor, poor Fraggles, they don't deserve Alice! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone here have time to read any other threads? I’m can’t begin to tell you how exhausted I am trying to do life stuff etc
and read here. I can’t stop though because I would have a massive case of fomo. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The body language person Alice was talking about is Judi James, she’s a talking head on UK television. She wrote about her at the weekend before…this.

I quite like Judi James (we in the UK usually see her on Big Brother's Bit On The Side) but articles like that make me question her validity as a body language expert (I thought she was a psychologist as well, maybe not, the Mirror piece doesn't suggest so).

Of course the Lorraine interview was engineered to provoke sympathy from the public, especially from women. Alice has some idea how presentation on camera and PR works - and she is an actress, after all. But there was nothing regal, dignified or powerful about that interview. I came away from it feeling sorry for her and still worrying about her mental health - this is a year later, so, to be still so invested and affected by a break up just isn't normal.

Maybe Judi James gets paid for saying the right things and having a soft soap opinion that fills up newspaper space/TV air time, but her point of view is a bit baffling.

Reactions: 10
The Wiki article linked says he is and it fits with her being born in New Jersey and brought up in Bristol.
Oh lovely I live in Bristol now (as of a year ago from london) and would hate to think she is a part of this city

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.